Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
xlan

Xl-dreamhouse

ya me too.. mine was dirty cos i opened all windows at home yesterday.. n the door contractor guys were there to install the door frame for me.. so was very dirty..

but after tat we cleaned up our place.. nite time b4 gg home we shut all windows.. n today we went back.. place is still ok.. not dusty le..

it's actually a joy and pride to clean up ur own house. yesterday me n hubby had our first meal there... sin kee chicken rice from meiling st (near my mum's place)..

then the floor was so clean after cleaning that i actually lay down on the floor to rest, although we're on low floor, there's actually quite a view... laying down you see all the units at the opposite block .. nice view too.. fellow low floor people can try.. :-)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
the color contrast of the sofa and cushions is very good! looks comfy.. :yamseng:

Wats left now is a suitable carpet.. Any ideas of wat kind of carpet or do u not intend to get any?

Wow, that is a very nice sofa!:yamseng:! The colour of your sofa matches your wall!:yamseng:

I bet your living room definately look very beautiful!:)!

I also bet that is will be nice to sleep on the sofa too!

hehe.. i was updating (feedback) on the furniture club thread.. n the more i look at my sofa.. the more i love it!:P

:)

sofacm9.jpg

huh? can.. but will hv tat gap loh.. but binzz's id more clever.. help her solve this prob.. i hv yet to c her id's magic yet.. she was too busy to take pic while i was too busy to go her place.. hahaha.. may b u can check with binzz too.. tink hers could b a better idea.. :notti:

mine is a 4rm.. i guess no issue is a real issue.. money is the only issue.. when budget concerns.. it is only id wants or doesn't want to help u tink n solve it.. :) .. sometimes when i tink of it.. sort of understand la.. to them.. they also want to solve all issues n make a really dream home for the clients.. so they can b proud of their works n feature on mags.. but they hv to ans to their boss on the costing wise.. unless the clients willing to pay.. or the boss willing to earn less.. otherwise.. they hv no choice but gotta cut down on their ideas in order to meet both ends happy.. :deal:

Understand that there is a gap. But i thought thats to prevent the sliding door from hitting the circuit breaker box? Thought of doing a transparent tampered glass for the sliding door.. (then get some vinyl sticker to stick on the door and wall from Winkplay) Do u think its going to terrible with that gap? Roughly whats the size of gap?

yup.. on the 31st met up with cindy monkeybone, linggie & her hubby, and fat bear

most of the problems hv not fixed yet.. but doors were up already..

doorkitchenpp6.jpg

haha.. inside the mirror was cindy n my master

doorbedroomsoh2.jpg

ur bedrm door is very nice. how much were u quoted for it? =)

Hi again xlan

Did you have to pay for SCV TV points?

I posted this question in the JM thread, but a bit kia-su, so posted here again.

:D Help needed!

Those who have done their electrical works already,

Our TV points are SCV TV points? My electrician quote 3 x $100 SCV TV points. Dunno why, so wish to check before I negotiate with him.

Hi MOON

All bedrooms comes with (scv tv) points right?

You mean you shift the points? $100 per point? Sorry dont know the mkt price.

HAPPY

Hi again xlan

Did you have to pay for SCV TV points?

I posted this question in the JM thread, but a bit kia-su, so posted here again.

!! Help needed!

Our TV points are SCV TV points? My electrician quote 3 x $100 SCV TV points. Dunno why, so wish to check before I negotiate with him.

!! Help needed!

For me, my ID's electrician charged me $95 per relocation of SCV point.

Wow, that is a very nice sofa!:bleah:! The colour of your sofa matches your wall!:D

I bet your living room definately look very beautiful!:P!

I also bet that is will be nice to sleep on the sofa too!

yeah.. thanks to Lance for the selection of fabric & colors of the cushions.. he has a good taste for fabric & materials use.. yest he came up my place n i showed him the final prdt for he chose.. he was so happy n satisfied.. hahaha.. i'm even more satisfied.. hahaha.. the sofa is indeed very very super nice to sleep on it.. best part.. it got 10yr warranty.. delivery guy said even the foam turn saggy or no more support too soft.. also can call for service.. :~

Understand that there is a gap. But i thought thats to prevent the sliding door from hitting the circuit breaker box? Thought of doing a transparent tampered glass for the sliding door.. (then get some vinyl sticker to stick on the door and wall from Winkplay) Do u think its going to terrible with that gap? Roughly whats the size of gap?

yup yup.. tat's y i got that gap.. to prevent it frm hitting the main circuit board.. binzz's door able to put a stripe of wood to cover the gap cos hers don't hv a false wall on the right side.. erm.. not sure if u get wat i mean.. nw s i see others' sliding doors.. there r actually many ways of doing it.. depend wat u prefer.. insist to your ID how u would like it to be done.. n squeeze him for idea.. sometimes when he said can't b done no matter how i squeeze him.. i try to think of solution on my own as well.. if i can tink of something i'd discuss it with ID.. insist i want to do it.. haha.. poor Lance, isn't it.. hahahahahaa...

ur bedrm door is very nice. how much were u quoted for it? =)

thank u! if i rem correctly.. the 3 bedroom doors are a total $1140

yes.. the TV points now as i know should b all SCV points.. by starhub 1.. i supposed wat ur ID quoted u was refering to relocate the SCV point for u, ya? if u do not need to re-locate your SCV point.. meaning.. u can put ur tv somewhere near (reachable) to the SCV point.. then u don need to pay extra for the points loh..

but my ID only charged me a $90/pt... where else starhub is charging a $100/pt if i'm not wrong.. :~

Wats left now is a suitable carpet.. Any ideas of wat kind of carpet or do u not intend to get any?

oh i know a carpet/rug would b very nice under the coffee table.. but can't get it for the moment.. cos i gotta observe how my BABY would behave in the new place 1st.. skali she happily pee on it.. :dancingqueen:

yup yup.. tat's y i got that gap.. to prevent it frm hitting the main circuit board.. binzz's door able to put a stripe of wood to cover the gap cos hers don't hv a false wall on the right side.. erm.. not sure if u get wat i mean.. nw s i see others' sliding doors.. there r actually many ways of doing it.. depend wat u prefer.. insist to your ID how u would like it to be done.. n squeeze him for idea.. sometimes when he said can't b done no matter how i squeeze him.. i try to think of solution on my own as well.. if i can tink of something i'd discuss it with ID.. insist i want to do it.. haha.. poor Lance, isn't it.. hahahahahaa...

Xlan, basically, the thin stripe that cover the gap got nothing to do with any false wall leh.. It doesn't hit the main circuit board also.. My ID told me the stripe also support the sliding door track above..

hehe.. i was updating (feedback) on the furniture club thread.. n the more i look at my sofa.. the more i love it!:notti:

:lol:

sofacm9.jpg

Hi Xlan,..!

Been a while didn't visit renotalk, been quite busy at work.

Btw, you have a really really nice sofa and nice fabrics... mind to share where and how much you got it?.

I should have start sourcing it before my woodwork completed in the next 2 weeks. (Seems like gotta move after cny le)

Xlan, basically, the thin stripe that cover the gap got nothing to do with any false wall leh.. It doesn't hit the main circuit board also.. My ID told me the stripe also support the sliding door track above..

oh? then i got the wrong idea le.. haha.. paiseh..

Hi Xlan,..!

Been a while didn't visit renotalk, been quite busy at work.

Btw, you have a really really nice sofa and nice fabrics... mind to share where and how much you got it?.

I should have start sourcing it before my woodwork completed in the next 2 weeks. (Seems like gotta move after cny le)

oh hi gadgetgal, thanks! i got it from Furniture Club.. saw tis set on display (a diff color n fabric thou) at IMM 3rd floor.. i hv my eye on it cos the stainless steel strip at the bottom as "legging".. hence my BABY's toy or treat-treats will not trap under sofa.. then i brought Lance (my ID) to the showroom n let him choose the fabric n color for me.. :notti:

oh forgot to add.. i hv no idea if sofa only would cost how much.. cos i paid as a package price.. sofa+coffee-table+tv-console+dining-table+4xdining-chairs = $3689 (if i rem correctly.. haa..)

Edited by xlan