Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
icebaby

Aircon Quotes (From Aron)

vhardono what is ur FCU combination? 7+7+7??

what is ur model no.?

Just bought Sharp inverter system 3 @ $2999 including installation and 5 years extended warranty from Courts.

Anyone can comment on the performance and reliability?

The salesman was pushing to get fujitsu inverter brand but I don't want it since the indoor unit deaign is not nice

Got very limited choice,since initially wanted to take Sanyo or Panasonic inverter,but they said can't intall those at Punggol flat since the window is too small. Is it true?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Is it necessary to upgrade the pipe n insulation material from Gaincity? Anyone just use the normal pipe n insulation material used by Gaincity?

for long term... Yes, it's advisable to upgrade, especially if you are buying inverter aircon system (R410A).

Hi, me and my hubby are thinking of buying either Mitsubishi, Toshiba or Hitachi invertor 3 Aircon from Gaincity. But we are not sure which one is better. Anyone has any suggestion? :rolleyes:

Got a quote from Natural Cool.

$3340 for ME Inverter Sys 3:

MSXY-3A28VA

MSXY-GA10VA

MSXY-GA13VA

MSXY-GD18VA

What do you guys think?

Btw, Hong Tar, Coolserve, Natural Cool, are these good places to go and get aircon from? Cause I see lots of people in this forum getting from Gain City only...

i getting from nation cool, it is a shop in IMM, recommanded by my ID.

gd or not i dont know but the quote i received is slightly cheaper than outside.

How about the insulation and pipes?

Issit standard or upgraded size/thickness?

Last mth bought a Sys 3 non inverter, Toshiba model #RAS-3M20S2AX / RAS-M10SKPX for the indoor unit and outdoor unit. Nett price is $1870 which includes installation, metal bracket, trunking, armaflex insulation and free one time service before 1yr. Personally aft looking at NEA website on no of ticks, this 3 ticks non inverter cost savings is not too far off from a 4 ticks inverter, but to get a good inverter aircon, you need to pay alot outstripping any cost savings u intend to have.

Last mth bought a Sys 3 non inverter, Toshiba model #RAS-3M20S2AX / RAS-M10SKPX for the indoor unit and outdoor unit. Nett price is $1870 which includes installation, metal bracket, trunking, armaflex insulation and free one time service before 1yr. Personally aft looking at NEA website on no of ticks, this 3 ticks non inverter cost savings is not too far off from a 4 ticks inverter, but to get a good inverter aircon, you need to pay alot outstripping any cost savings u intend to have.

THat seems like a good price.. I was quoted $2069 with Accoflex, no metal bracket and no free service from Gain City.. Care to share where u got ur aircon from?? I'm looking at this model 2..

Sure Metalsubzero. I got it from Atlantic Engineering. Customer service very good. The lady very polite. Aft they fixed it, they even sent the remote controls to my office, hand delivered.

I am satisfied with their service....so far...fingers crossed...hahahaha.

Insulation using 3/8 inch armaflex..there will be additional $180 to upgrade to 1/2 inch

pipe is guage 23.

Price 2155 nett inclusive of stainless steel bracket.

Daikin system 3 non inverter.

Thinking of should i upgrade to 1/2 inch.. since i am using a non-inverter..R22 refrigarant.. using 3/8 inch shd be enough right??

1/2 inch very fat.. the trucking will be quite ugly...

how how?

How about the insulation and pipes?

Issit standard or upgraded size/thickness?