Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Air

Inconsiderate Neighbours

yahor!:notti: wahahahhaha....can buy from magic shops. :wub:

Cannot la, if they got hidden cameras or I suay suay happen to kena seen by other neighbours, then I will be in HOT SOUP le... :notti:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Cannot la, if they got hidden cameras or I suay suay happen to kena seen by other neighbours, then I will be in HOT SOUP le... :notti:

then use the 100% LEGAL method even civil defense cannot tell you anything.

burn many many incense paper money.....add in some sandal wood to make lagi MORE smoke!:notti:

best to do it when theres wind....

burn many many incense paper money.....add in some sandal wood to make lagi MORE smoke!:notti:

The plm is I dun burn incense paper money.....sianz.....

The plm is I dun burn incense paper money.....sianz.....

in that case, throw away your PAPER/document shredder.

BURN them instead...wahahhaha

Fighting fire with fire? Then you'll be no different than your inconsiderate neighbour what :notti:

Fighting fire with fire? Then you'll be no different than your inconsiderate neighbour what :P

well perhaps you have a solution that REALLY WORKS? other than all those previously posted suggestions with exception from you who posted only your personal views on other member's post?

or perhaps putting yourself in her shoes first before posting such great/generous comments? :P

well perhaps you have a solution that REALLY WORKS? other than all those previously posted suggestions with exception from you who posted only your personal views on other member's post?

or perhaps putting yourself in her shoes first before posting such great/generous comments? :P

:P

Hmm....I suspect so lor...even if you asked them to kp the laundry in for your housewarming, they will still take out again after that....back to square one...unless you tell them specifically that you mind their laundry hindering you, it's just pretty much living with it lor...

Well, perhaps washing the floor of the corridor more often would help. Afterall, having a clean corridor is for the good of everyone. Unfortunately, you probably can't guarantee that the 'water' wouldn't be splashed on the laundry.

Edited by pencil

Well, perhaps washing the floor of the corridor more often would help. Afterall, having a clean corridor is for the good of everyone. Unfortunately, you probably can't guarantee that the 'water' wouldn't be splashed on the laundry.

Good :sport-smiley-004: 水为财 发发发 , splash splash. Everbody kanna aliitle bit( I hope it is TOTO). I floor you cloth.

Good :yamseng: 水为财 发发发 , splash splash. Everbody kanna aliitle bit( I hope it is TOTO). I floor you cloth.

Hahaha....huat ah huat ah!:dancingqueen::sport-smiley-004:

Ai ya...wat to do? I m not at home most of the time, so just close 1 eye!

somemore the underwears are all colourful and got lace ones hor...

Sometimes I wonder, the lady owner no shame one...

Ya lor....very siong to hv a hse, must save as u can!

ya ya karen!! my sentiments exactly wor...

my hubby sae shay men ev mrning and ev time open door see flags eeya yucks!

and the neighbour tik fancy orange colours ley.. cus most of it are in orange!!

ya ya karen!! my sentiments exactly wor...

my hubby sae shay men ev mrning and ev time open door see flags eeya yucks!

and the neighbour tik fancy orange colours ley.. cus most of it are in orange!!

Mine got multi colours and different materials somemore....just like showroom in front of yr doorstep!

No lah mine is already like that lor...my hubby also very the hao ren...they said only shift the clothes to THEIR side NOT INSIDE THEIR HOUSE (which faces our main door :) ) Hubby just thank them...he said that's the best that they can do lah...he said anyway they already took action liao...my hubby nvr explained to them that we don't like their laundry facing our door....had an argument with my hubby cos of that..sianz..:unsure:

usually, women cant tolerate such problems lor. although my hb can tolerate at times but when reaches his limit liao and he'll :dunno: ! he can dont talk/smile to them forever if make him :(

if my hb gets :furious: he'll find thousands and one ways to settle the problems. :notti:

usually, women cant tolerate such problems lor. although my hb can tolerate at times but when reaches his limit liao and he'll :dancingqueen: ! he can dont talk/smile to them forever if make him :)

if my hb gets :) he'll find thousands and one ways to settle the problems. :notti:

So far, we haven't got to the point where our neighbours make us explode..already resigned to fact that no matter how much you say, they are still gonna air their laundry outside...at most they only shift to their side..if one day we find them airing them beside our door due to some stupid reason again like "oh cos raining so have to shift to your side for the time being", we will just tell them off....raining can give you excuse to air laundry at our side meh?? Then next time raining can we stay in your house since our side sometimes kena rain water also?? Basket...

So far, we haven't got to the point where our neighbours make us explode..already resigned to fact that no matter how much you say, they are still gonna air their laundry outside...at most they only shift to their side..if one day we find them airing them beside our door due to some stupid reason again like "oh cos raining so have to shift to your side for the time being", we will just tell them off....raining can give you excuse to air laundry at our side meh?? Then next time raining can we stay in your house since our side sometimes kena rain water also?? Basket...

Air, u r making me laffing so hard and loud :dunno::dunno::D