Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
karen77sg

Nice Hawker Food

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Wow, the briyani looks :yamseng: . Da jie wan ton mee? There is also a Da jie niang dou fu at clementi ave 2, not the same da jie right?

He he....tis one I not v sure leh...

Seems like not many 'northlanders' so I mention some food I like up north.

Chong Pang Market - Lao Chong Pang Wu Xiang, very nice, usually fried until just nice, but if go late got to wait for a long time.

Chong Pang Nasi Lemak along Sembawang Road (just before the ADSD camp) - starts I think late afternoon till very late at nice, lots of dishes to choose from, like the mei ren yu, the chicken wing, the fish fillet, among others.

Cha Bee Hoon opp the Chong Pang are 7-eleven (famous Toto place). Also got quite a lot of dishes, coz usually crowded so things are kept fresh and hot. The bee hoon also very nice.

Taste of Thailand - Used to be at Sembawang Shopping Centre, from food court to their own restaurant. Now at Yishun Industrial are food centre, can see along the road. More zhi cha style with some Thai dishes, have eaten for more than 15yrs liao (maybe even 20yrs) and food is still as good, place is still as crowded, and price is still the same!:dunno: Cheaper than coffee shop zhi cha and food is yummy. Muz try the san wei yu, fried cuttle fish. Honey chicken is good for kids, tom yam soup is not bad, fried kang kong is nice too.

Taste of Thailand - Used to be at Sembawang Shopping Centre, from food court to their own restaurant. Now at Yishun Industrial are food centre, can see along the road. More zhi cha style with some Thai dishes, have eaten for more than 15yrs liao (maybe even 20yrs) and food is still as good, place is still as crowded, and price is still the same!:dunno: Cheaper than coffee shop zhi cha and food is yummy. Muz try the san wei yu, fried cuttle fish. Honey chicken is good for kids, tom yam soup is not bad, fried kang kong is nice too.

Oh ya, this one is nice. Where is it now exactly? Not very familiar with Yishun Industrial Area.

Oh ya, this one is nice. Where is it now exactly? Not very familiar with Yishun Industrial Area.

A picture speaks a thousand words :dunno:

Map of Taste of Thailand main branch (as of 7 April 2008)

tasteofthailand.jpg

A picture speaks a thousand words :drunk:

Map of Taste of Thailand main branch (as of 7 April 2008)

tasteofthailand.jpg

谢谢 :dancingqueen:

any hawker centres with most nice food and at the east area?? seems like nice and good food are scattered all over singapore!!

my fren is bringing her fren to singapore for the first time and she's looking for a hawker centre at the east area to bring the fren for some hawker fare... any recommendations??

hmm how about lagoon?

got satay bee hoon, satay, wanton noodles and beef noodles !!

Lagoon as in East Coast? Food so so and if it rains, hard to get a seat.

Mayb can try Bedok or Old Airport Road.

where is lagoon? !!

isit at east coast rd?

my fren prefers somewhere where it is not soo crowded coz she cant stand crowds!!

hope i'm not asking for the moon :yamseng:

Lagoon as in East Coast? Food so so and if it rains, hard to get a seat.

Mayb can try Bedok or Old Airport Road.

Bedok which one? the ba chor mee one??

Old Airport Road is a good choice... :yamseng:

where is lagoon? !!

isit at east coast rd?

my fren prefers somewhere where it is not soo crowded coz she cant stand crowds!!

hope i'm not asking for the moon :yamseng:

Bedok which one? the ba chor mee one??

Old Airport Road is a good choice... :yamseng:

The one near the interchange. Bar chor mee one also can but most stalls are close in the day, more a dinner and supper place if you plan to go there.

Hawker centre usually crowded, unless u go during non-peak hrs, but variety may be limited also.

lagoon is at east coast parkway, near to the ECP flyover

i like the food there but the queues are horrible

if not crowded means the food no good liao :sport-smiley-018:

hmm... any map showing the hawker centre at lagoon?? not much idea where it is :sport-smiley-018:

haha... applefreak, u got a point :sport-smiley-018: