Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
phoenix

Stove & Sink

chrispy,

come to think of it, your layout almost like mine, except you dun have toilet in the kitchen.

assissin,

currently my stove face the windows lor... its said to be bad for fengshui like face door like that also not good i think. so i'm trying to figure where to put it. i'm actually sort of hoping i dun have to shift the **** stove, coz that wld mean i'd have to tear away the whole cabinet, its actually in pretty good condition :dancingqueen:

Ic. Up to you then. To me I think is ok coz this is just basic fengshui. If you want serious fengshui on where to position your stove it would be to look at your Bazi(assuming you are the lady of the house) to determine it. Based on your Bazi the stove should always be placed at your "xiong" direction facing the "ji" direction.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
U talk just like my FSM...bt he nvr mention abt the bookselves and windchimes leh...

U can be FSM liao la....

no lah these are beri beri basic stuffs...

but face toilet wall also no good is it?

hmm.. fridge shift to the end of the wall? which wall? left side? if left side then the kitchen cabinets like got no 'continuation' leh... quite wierd leh like that.

also its not possible to shift to the right side of the wall, coz actually there is barely any wall there..as u can see fr the drawing there got an indent (outside are the meters i think), so barely any wall there, if i place fridge there hor...it will jut out and can see fr the doorway..quite ugly this way.

face toilet wall is ok - just dont just toilet wall as backing.

raincole is right about it.

stove best at the fridge's location > doesnt face window nor toilet door or basin.

but if you wanna keep existing cabinets then forget fengshui.

chrispy,

come to think of it, your layout almost like mine, except you dun have toilet in the kitchen.

assissin,

currently my stove face the windows lor... its said to be bad for fengshui like face door like that also not good i think. so i'm trying to figure where to put it. i'm actually sort of hoping i dun have to shift the **** stove, coz that wld mean i'd have to tear away the whole cabinet, its actually in pretty good condition :bangwall:

kitchenlayoutlw9.jpg

Ok.. i drew out my kitchen layout... based on memory :bangwall:

Side by side of course as bigger gap as possible. But if its not possible nevermind. As long as there is no pipe running below your stove then its ok.

Looking at the picture, I dont see anything wrong with it.

hi chrispy,

me at woodlands not at tpy :( is yours a new flat?

from the floorplan, it looks like your access balcony is directly facing the windows leh. you can place your stove more on the right hand side, then this way it won't directly face windows already.

ya is a new flat. the access balcony do not belong to me is outside liao....wah see ur kitchen layout ur kitchen is big!:bangwall:!

ya..no problem with her kitchen - frankly i am still curious about your kitchen layout.

i am actually a guy... :notti:

Your layout is ok. Can do a L-shaped kitchen. The stove nearer to the door. The basin on the L-section. Should be ok.

i highlight the only place wich i can place my stove. hope u guys can help.... still can place other place meh? !!

kitchenbk9ct0.th.png

stove can be placed in the space between the window and toilet wall ma. the fridge then shift to the end of the wall.

but face toilet wall also no good is it?

hmm.. fridge shift to the end of the wall? which wall? left side? if left side then the kitchen cabinets like got no 'continuation' leh... quite wierd leh like that.

also its not possible to shift to the right side of the wall, coz actually there is barely any wall there..as u can see fr the drawing there got an indent (outside are the meters i think), so barely any wall there, if i place fridge there hor...it will jut out and can see fr the doorway..quite ugly this way.

ya..no problem with her kitchen - frankly i am still curious about your kitchen layout.

kitchenlayoutlw9.jpg

Ok.. i drew out my kitchen layout... based on memory :yamseng:

he needs yin wood. wear more green, surround his study area(desk) with bookshelves filled with BOOKS.

hang wooden windchimes at NW. but do add one at a time - too much wood will have bad effects.

U talk just like my FSM...bt he nvr mention abt the bookselves and windchimes leh...

U can be FSM liao la....

he needs yin wood. wear more green, surround his study area(desk) with bookshelves filled with BOOKS.

hang wooden windchimes at NW. but do add one at a time - too much wood will have bad effects.

thats good wat. the difference is - plants didnt die neither did they grow well(blossoms). meaning no effect.

your FSM should have caculated your bazi that you need wood - so if it blossoms, good for you.

plants that FSM meant to die are usually for pple who hate wood or needs more fire (give wood to fire to produce more fire).

U very very good!:P! My HB needs wood......tats y he recommends plants at a specific area and ask us to do more carpentary work for our hse.... :curse:

Bro Mace...like tat no difference leh...ok for mine or not? growing well for my plants leh...

thats good wat. the difference is - plants didnt die neither did they grow well(blossoms). meaning no effect.

your FSM should have caculated your bazi that you need wood - so if it blossoms, good for you.

plants that FSM meant to die are usually for pple who hate wood or needs more fire (give wood to fire to produce more fire).