Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
phoenix

Stove & Sink

plants recommended by FSM to put on specific location - either

1) withered and die - good for family.(my case)

2) blossoms (grow tall and big) - good for family.

Bro Mace...like tat no difference leh...ok for mine or not? growing well for my plants leh...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
ya lor...tats y I nvr replace the plants in the kitchen liao...even those indoor plants, I also nvr buy anymore....

plants recommended by FSM to put on specific location - either

1) withered and die - good for family.(my case)

2) blossoms (grow tall and big) - good for family.

If i remember my science well, plant breathe thr their leaves, thus if oil and greese on it, then will die too.

That's y plants cannot place in the kitchen. And they need sunlight, air, water and love. !!

ya lor...tats y I nvr replace the plants in the kitchen liao...even those indoor plants, I also nvr buy anymore....

No sunlight....got water....bt I agrees tat I got no green finger...hehe....

Bt the plant tat my FS master ask me to place is growing v well..

If i remember my science well, plant breathe thr their leaves, thus if oil and greese on it, then will die too.

That's y plants cannot place in the kitchen. And they need sunlight, air, water and love. !!

I think it is all the greease and oil. Got sunlight? Got water?

I also believe if got green finger or not.

No sunlight....got water....bt I agrees tat I got no green finger...hehe....

Bt the plant tat my FS master ask me to place is growing v well..

hi raincole ya u are rite blk79 tpy not all kitchen at the toliet. mine is direct facing a window.....tats y headache...

send u guys the layout of my kitchen... actually i wanted to act duno one...haha but since phoenix started the thread mayb someone can be a great help for us...

got any good FS master to recomend?

kitchenbk9.th.png

Your layout is ok. Can do a L-shaped kitchen. The stove nearer to the door. The basin on the L-section. Should be ok.

I have heard the use of plants as a cure when the stove is too close to the sink. So actually what you did is correct. Perhaps the plant dies because it is constantly in the line of the battle between the water and the fire? And perhaps it is absorbing all the bad qi for you? !!

Hence is might be good to place a "sacrificial" plant there for good and replace it every time it dies. Perhaps cheap plants like money plant will do.

What you should do is observe if, with the plant, is your household more peaceful, less quarrels, etc? If yes... then keep it there lor. If not... then perhaps your bazi and other FS is good enough to protect you. !!

Hmm...to me, got plant and no plant also no difference....

The oni thing is I feel it is a waste that the plant got to be replaced every mth....

I have heard the use of plants as a cure when the stove is too close to the sink. So actually what you did is correct. Perhaps the plant dies because it is constantly in the line of the battle between the water and the fire? And perhaps it is absorbing all the bad qi for you? !!

Hence is might be good to place a "sacrificial" plant there for good and replace it every time it dies. Perhaps cheap plants like money plant will do.

What you should do is observe if, with the plant, is your household more peaceful, less quarrels, etc? If yes... then keep it there lor. If not... then perhaps your bazi and other FS is good enough to protect you. !!

I think it is all the greease and oil. Got sunlight? Got water?

I also believe if got green finger or not.

Mine is side by side and the gap is roughly 50cm apart. I also put a potted plant between the stove and sink bt funni thing is the plant wil "die" easily each time I replace the plant. so in the end I fed up and leave the

pot empty and put my hand detergent inside.

I guess tat area not "suitable" for putting plants ba...

I have heard the use of plants as a cure when the stove is too close to the sink. So actually what you did is correct. Perhaps the plant dies because it is constantly in the line of the battle between the water and the fire? And perhaps it is absorbing all the bad qi for you? :bangwall:

What you should do is observe if, with the plant, is your household more peaceful, less quarrels, etc? If yes... then keep it there lor. If not... then perhaps your bazi and other FS is good enough to protect you. :sport-smiley-004:

hi chrispy,

me at woodlands not at tpy :sport-smiley-004: is yours a new flat?

from the floorplan, it looks like your access balcony is directly facing the windows leh. you can place your stove more on the right hand side, then this way it won't directly face windows already.

ya..no problem with her kitchen - frankly i am still curious about your kitchen layout.

hi chrispy,

me at woodlands not at tpy :bangwall: is yours a new flat?

from the floorplan, it looks like your access balcony is directly facing the windows leh. you can place your stove more on the right hand side, then this way it won't directly face windows already.

blk 79 tpy, not all kitchen has the toilet there. Most are in the living room.

hi raincole ya u are rite blk79 tpy not all kitchen at the toliet. mine is direct facing a window.....tats y headache...

send u guys the layout of my kitchen... actually i wanted to act duno one...haha but since phoenix started the thread mayb someone can be a great help for us...

got any good FS master to recomend?

kitchenbk9.th.png

hi chrispy,

no problem.. u're welcome to join my 'problem'... haha..

i dun really have any solutions, perhaps when my FS master has seen my plc, i will know what i can do.

hmm... like that can neutralise? thats not too bad, i think i can do that. :jawdrop:

raincole, me no pics yet ...have not taken any as i have not gotten keys yet. perhaps chrispy has one can share? :jawdrop:

sgbee, is it facing directly? i think if not directly is ok. correct me if i'm wrong.

hi assassin,

i heard that side by side is better then opposite too. but how big must the gap be? i think must be quite big rite?

Mine is side by side and the gap is roughly 50cm apart. I also put a potted plant between the stove and sink bt funni thing is the plant wil "die" easily each time I replace the plant. so in the end I fed up and leave the

pot empty and put my hand detergent inside.

I guess tat area not "suitable" for putting plants ba...

hi chrispy,

no problem.. u're welcome to join my 'problem'... haha..

i dun really have any solutions, perhaps when my FS master has seen my plc, i will know what i can do.

hmm... like that can neutralise? thats not too bad, i think i can do that. :jawdrop:

raincole, me no pics yet ...have not taken any as i have not gotten keys yet. perhaps chrispy has one can share? :P

sgbee, is it facing directly? i think if not directly is ok. correct me if i'm wrong.

hi assassin,

i heard that side by side is better then opposite too. but how big must the gap be? i think must be quite big rite?

haha... ya lor. me actually also havent get keys also.but i can try to show my layout. when i reach home then i do.

btw wher will u be staying? i am at tpy blk 79. mayb we are neighbour... :jawdrop: