Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
katvolution

Wedding Album

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hi katvolution, can pm me your url to the photos? :)

Hi Diva79, I had PMed you my ID and email address for multiply liao. You gonna add me 1st before you can view my pics.. :yamseng:

Happy New Year 2008 peeps... :sport-smiley-003:

Lazing at home now.. :P

Just now call up BC to check out on my album layout. Still in progress, having to wait for around 10 days..

zzzz

Wah lao.. envy leh.. Me supposed to be working today. But my renovation got some stupid crop-ups. :D:furious: Taking urgent half day leave now. :):P

Wah lao.. envy leh.. Me supposed to be working today. But my renovation got some stupid crop-ups. :bangwall::bangwall: Taking urgent half day leave now. :furious::furious:

my company declare off day today.. thats y can rot at home..

ai yo.. what happen to your reno?? time to scold ppl.. :notti:

ai yo.. what happen to your reno?? time to scold ppl.. :bangwall:

Happy New Year!!

So sian to come back to work...totally no mood...how come year end always flies by so fast?? how come we don't hv more holidays?!? How come how come!?:bangwall:

Ya kat, what happened?? Your wedding coming soon, cannot flare up...mus remain zen.....omm......

Happy New Year!!

So sian to come back to work...totally no mood...how come year end always flies by so fast?? how come we don't hv more holidays?!? How come how come!?:bangwall:

Ya kat, what happened?? Your wedding coming soon, cannot flare up...mus remain zen.....omm......

I think i will feel very blue tml, when back to work.. haha...

Btw, you gals got any MUA to recommand? For my mothers and jie meis..

'on' what?? can 'off' or not?? :P

lol... on the ball lor.. off? can.. u invent one is it?

ai yo.. what happen to your reno?? time to scold ppl.. :P

Happy New Year!!

So sian to come back to work...totally no mood...how come year end always flies by so fast?? how come we don't hv more holidays?!? How come how come!?:yamseng:

Hi Gers, thanks for all the concern. :yamseng:

Took urgent half day to discuss my carpentry thingy. Met some hicups when they were taking measurements for my WIW. :D:dancingqueen:

Also need to top up some $$ for some additional items. Was bargaining for better prices. :yamseng::yamseng:

Need to fork out extra $$. Now feel like crap. !!

Hi Gers, thanks for all the concern. :yamseng:

Took urgent half day to discuss my carpentry thingy. Met some hicups when they were taking measurements for my WIW. :D:dancingqueen:

Also need to top up some $$ for some additional items. Was bargaining for better prices. :yamseng::yamseng:

Need to fork out extra $$. Now feel like crap. !!

keep pressing them down ma. press press press..

then give them this look..

10123744.jpg

keep pressing them down ma. press press press..

then give them this look..

10123744.jpg

Yup..I did that for the whole of 3 hours. Had a long talk. From 2pm to 5plus.. :D

Managed to save about 4k. But still need to fork out a considerable sum of $$. !!

Gonna eat bread for the next 6 months. :dancingqueen:

Yup..I did that for the whole of 3 hours. Had a long talk. From 2pm to 5plus.. :D

Managed to save about 4k. But still need to fork out a considerable sum of $$. 8|

Gonna eat bread for the next 6 months. 8|

don't say that lah.. already save 4k not bad already.. if not those not needed.. cut away lor..

Managed to save about 4k. But still need to fork out a considerable sum of $$. 8|

Gonna eat bread for the next 6 months. 8|

wow sounds bad for the amt considered.. seems like is a big change..

don't say that lah.. already save 4k not bad already.. if not those not needed.. cut away lor..

haha..

so how abt yours?? still cannot escape from HK trip.. 8|