Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
katvolution

Wedding Album

so how abt yours?? still cannot escape from HK trip.. :D

Compromise liao wor.. no need to go.. =)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
ah.. really ah.. how did you do that? share leh.. :D8|

not good to go hk for 3 days mah.. wanna go also go after our wedding for 1 week or more.. can shop till drop.. lol..

don't say that lah.. already save 4k not bad already.. if not those not needed.. cut away lor..

Already cut away with 3 items.. Still over our initial budget.. 8|

wow sounds bad for the amt considered.. seems like is a big change..

haha..

so how abt yours?? still cannot escape from HK trip.. 8|

Yup.. Actually, quite some changes.. But the changes can't be avoided.. Sigh.. Now, still thinking of means and ways to cut down on other areas..Just that it's going to be hard.. :D

not good to go hk for 3 days mah.. wanna go also go after our wedding for 1 week or more.. can shop till drop.. lol..

true.. my hubby also make noise, becoz 2007 we nv go on any trip (we used to go trips yearly, for the past couple of 5 yrs.) Then, I told him, we can have a nice long trip after wedding..

Already cut away with 3 items.. Still over our initial budget.. 8|

Yup.. Actually, quite some changes.. But the changes can't be avoided.. Sigh.. Now, still thinking of means and ways to cut down on other areas..Just that it's going to be hard.. :D

Its always a tough call, like us, we did away with false ceilings, lboxes.. and also did away with feature walls.. never change our windows.... never change balcony sliding door also.

Already cut away with 3 items.. Still over our initial budget.. :rofl:

Yup.. Actually, quite some changes.. But the changes can't be avoided.. Sigh.. Now, still thinking of means and ways to cut down on other areas..Just that it's going to be hard.. :bath:

haiz no choice lor.. have to relook the budget list liao..

I also bursting our budget here and there.. keep looking at my budget list.. see which items can cut off.. not easy sia.. end up only cutting off those low cost stuffs.. already try my best to DIY some stuffs. 8|8|

katvolution , i saw your photos liao. nice sia! esp those with the yatch! pretty bride and handsome groom. :D

yeah man.. handsome couples.. 8|

katvolution , i saw your photos liao. nice sia! esp those with the yatch! pretty bride and handsome groom. :D

btw what happened to your carpentary? how come need to top up so much $$? :rofl:

Thanks Diva79. :) At least I am smiling over something else.

Sigh. I also dunno what happened lar. Very pissed off with myself also. 8| We missed out some stuffs here and there. All add together, comes up to be quite a huge sum. :rofl: Got quite some carpentry.. Now, thinking what to do away with.. :rofl:

Its always a tough call, like us, we did away with false ceilings, lboxes.. and also did away with feature walls.. never change our windows.... never change balcony sliding door also.

It is a super tough call... We already did our false ceilings.. Everything is up, only carpentry is not yet done. Just hope that everything will go on smoothly and we can move in by the end of this month lor.. I am so depressed that I did not bother taking photos to update my T-blog.

haiz no choice lor.. have to relook the budget list liao..

I also bursting our budget here and there.. keep looking at my budget list.. see which items can cut off.. not easy sia.. end up only cutting off those low cost stuffs.. already try my best to DIY some stuffs. 8|:bath:

yeah man.. handsome couples.. 8|

My case different.. I already cleared all the payment for the tiling, painting, electrical etc... Only left the carpentry $$ not cleared.. So, I cannot take out whatever I had already done coz it had already been paid off..

I am just worried about the carpentry now. Taking a few items out is not really a big issue. Just that, the whole look will be incomplete.. Felt sian just by thinking about it.. zz:(:(

true.. my hubby also make noise, becoz 2007 we nv go on any trip (we used to go trips yearly, for the past couple of 5 yrs.) Then, I told him, we can have a nice long trip after wedding..

lol.. wah seh.. ur ah lao loves to travel?

Thats something different. most men wouldn't like to travel.. (psst.. i prefer travelling alone..) lol

It is a super tough call... We already did our false ceilings.. Everything is up, only carpentry is not yet done. Just hope that everything will go on smoothly and we can move in by the end of this month lor.. I am so depressed that I did not bother taking photos to update my T-blog.

don't feel depressed lah, some things no need then slowly work back lor...

kat, if u feel that by taking the items out will not complete the look for ur house, is there really no way to include them in? mayb cut down on other tings other than reno... coz reno is for several years leh... no pt everyday u look at it and u feel incomplete rite?

just curious... how much does it cost for all the things that u had to cut away? isit the 4k?

Thats something different. most men wouldn't like to travel.. (psst.. i prefer travelling alone..) lol

don't feel depressed lah, some things no need then slowly work back lor...

Ya lor...Really got to take it slow. Maybe my 1st time doing up a house. That's why abit excited over everything. 1st time, just want the best for all stuffs. Sigh. :)

kat, if u feel that by taking the items out will not complete the look for ur house, is there really no way to include them in? mayb cut down on other tings other than reno... coz reno is for several years leh... no pt everyday u look at it and u feel incomplete rite?

just curious... how much does it cost for all the things that u had to cut away? isit the 4k?

Got way to include them in.. Just that my boy and I will be near to depleting our savings.. Must stash some cash for rainy days mah..

Nope.. The 4k is a discount we managed to squeeze off the original quote. After the 4k discount, we are still overbudget by a few thousands.. We also thought the same like you said. Reno is for years. But on the other hand, we can add on the missing items, maybe after our wedding.. But just that the price will not be as low as what we had been offered now.

Seriously, for the amount of carpentry we had, the price quoted to us was pretty reasonable. Just that we blew the budget previously for other stuffs. :bangwall:

both of us loves to travel..

is good to travel mah.. get out of sg once a while, to see the world. I always feel that travelling can improves relationships. heh~

Hope that I can resume travelling by this yr end..

Ya lor...Really got to take it slow. Maybe my 1st time doing up a house. That's why abit excited over everything. 1st time, just want the best for all stuffs. Sigh. :)

Got way to include them in.. Just that my boy and I will be near to depleting our savings.. Must stash some cash for rainy days mah..

Nope.. The 4k is a discount we managed to squeeze off the original quote. After the 4k discount, we are still overbudget by a few thousands.. We also thought the same like you said. Reno is for years. But on the other hand, we can add on the missing items, maybe after our wedding.. But just that the price will not be as low as what we had been offered now.

Seriously, for the amount of carpentry we had, the price quoted to us was pretty reasonable. Just that we blew the budget previously for other stuffs. :bangwall:

we understand how you feel..

we ourselves also want the best things.. due to budget constrains, we had to give up. I also envy you all can reno the house nicely. How I wish I can too.. but no $$ and we dont want any debts.. so got to give up alot of stuffs.

maybe some furnitures that you dont need now, can exclude 1st. then slowly add back. even after reno, still need to spend a sum to buy household items. ;)

I am sure you can work it out. you are just 1 step away from your dream house ya.. :yamseng:

both of us loves to travel..

is good to travel mah.. get out of sg once a while, to see the world. I always feel that travelling can improves relationships. heh~

Hope that I can resume travelling by this yr end..

we understand how you feel..

we ourselves also want the best things.. due to budget constrains, we had to give up. I also envy you all can reno the house nicely. How I wish I can too.. but no $$ and we dont want any debts.. so got to give up alot of stuffs.

maybe some furnitures that you dont need now, can exclude 1st. then slowly add back. even after reno, still need to spend a sum to buy household items. :yamseng:

I am sure you can work it out. you are just 1 step away from your dream house ya.. :)

No need to envy me lar.. You can reno your house nicely in time to come. ;)

I am lucky that my boy had savings, thus we need not get any loan for renovation or for the furniture.. As for not buying furniture that we need, we already bought whatever we need liao. Haha!! Long before we started our renovation. The only outstanding $$ we got to fork out is for our carpentry.

Still thinking whether we should dig further into savings to splurge on the carpentry or keep our savings intact.. Very tempting.. If only I can strike lottery or Toto.. But the only problem is, I don't even buy.. :bangwall:

Seriously, for the amount of carpentry we had, the price quoted to us was pretty reasonable. Just that we blew the budget previously for other stuffs. :)

hmm... mayb after ur wedding u find no need to add those in then can save $$ :bangwall:

if those tings to be added in wont be troublesome after all the carpentary is done, then u leave it after ur wedding, when u have a better estimation of how much more u can spend...

btw, can share the contractor/id that u engage? ;)

Still thinking whether we should dig further into savings to splurge on the carpentry or keep our savings intact.. Very tempting.. If only I can strike lottery or Toto.. But the only problem is, I don't even buy.. :yamseng:

strike toto or 4D i oso want !!

hmm... then u have to see which one is a greater pull -- spending on the carpentary or savings... personally, if the carpentary is really for design purpose and not really necessary, and wont be troublesome if wanna add it in next time, then for the time being, do without it loh...

it is impt to have some savings...

hmm... mayb after ur wedding u find no need to add those in then can save $$ !!

if those tings to be added in wont be troublesome after all the carpentary is done, then u leave it after ur wedding, when u have a better estimation of how much more u can spend...

btw, can share the contractor/id that u engage? :jawdrop:

strike toto or 4D i oso want :bleah:

hmm... then u have to see which one is a greater pull -- spending on the carpentary or savings... personally, if the carpentary is really for design purpose and not really necessary, and wont be troublesome if wanna add it in next time, then for the time being, do without it loh...

it is impt to have some savings...

Hmm... Maybe I should hiong hiong just spend the $$ on my carpentry.. Carpentry very hard to save.. Especially if they are meant to be the highlight of my home. :yamseng:

I don't want to skip certain carpentry now and do it later on.. Will be a mess right? All the dirt flying around.. ;)

Just discussed with my boy. Decided to go ahead with the carpentry. At least 90% of it. :bangwall: Our remaining savings should be enough to last us for some time. :)

As for my contractor/ID, we engaged my boy's uncle who is in this line. !!