Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
katvolution

Wedding Album

Any house will look empty without the furnitures and furnishings...once you had your dining table and sofa shifted in and your curtains up, your whole house will feel different...it's the soft finishings like paintings, vases etc that completes the look...so take your time....a whole house full of carpentry will still look empty wihtout these additional decor :bangwall:

Ahahahhaha.......u very funny sia.... :bangwall:

talking paintings.. heh.. i saw 1 diva's paintings, quite nice...

need to keep my xmas tree liaoz.. saw my mum's shop taking all the cny flowers out.. shall think what to take to place it at my house.. haha..

I should be buying bedframe and do wall decal at my MBR.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Wah biang.... I wasn't thinking about anything in particular.. What were you thinking ar???? :bangwall::bangwall::bangwall:

not thinking anything in particular... just to stop u from doing that :bangwall: :bangwall:

need to keep my xmas tree liaoz.. saw my mum's shop taking all the cny flowers out.. shall think what to take to place it at my house.. haha..

i'm thinking of using wall decal too.... how much will dat cost?!

xinyi, urs not considered small

tink my SMALLEST!:bangwall:! internal floor area only 90 nia ok!! :bangwall:

tink i need to change a husband more than u do :bangwall:

how come the thread change to "i need to change husband" ?

lol

:bangwall:

xinyi, urs not considered small

tink my SMALLEST!:bangwall:! internal floor area only 90 nia ok!! :bangwall:

tink i need to change a husband more than u do :bangwall:

ai yo.. change husband so excited leh..

Next time can drag Air go shopping together.. She seems like a pro... :bangwall::bangwall:

ya and she help u pick out all the 1xxx items.. blow hole in wallet faster..:bangwall:

diva's paintings all swee swee one.. lol

eh xinyi i do my decal liao.

like not so nice leh. ha ha ha.

wah lau eh! I posted my reply then go off 5 mins nia, suddenly the threads start new page liao!! u all reply bery fast leh :bangwall:

ya cny coming...i told my hubby, eh we should take down all the ling ling long longs from our xmas tree and replace with ang bao and ong lais liao...dun waste my xmas tree...put there only for 2 weeks nia then take down and keep very ke xi leh... :bangwall:

*hahah* tks arh. i love to paint mah. but i personally feel my digital painting better den the traditional painting one. :bangwall:

wah wat does change hb has to do with small floor area? :bangwall:

hah hah hah.. eh you got check out the cutesy sheep in my blog? kekeke..

yeah i like your digital card.. but its really in the blood la.. me i can't even draw a stick man.. nicely.. sigh..

i think there's a correlation between best husband and how big the house is. ha ha ha ha ha.

wah lau eh! I posted my reply then go off 5 mins nia, suddenly the threads start new page liao!! u all reply bery fast leh :bangwall:

ya cny coming...i told my hubby, eh we should take down all the ling ling long longs from our xmas tree and replace with ang bao and ong lais liao...dun waste my xmas tree...put there only for 2 weeks nia then take down and keep very ke xi leh... :bangwall:

ha ha ha.. yeah for a moment my posts all were like 1 or 2 posts behind.. type until fast and furious.. lol..

kekeke.. i don't even have a vase for CNY yet leh...

what!? u wanna put ang baos and ong lais on your xmas tree???? :bangwall:

hah hah hah.. eh you got check out the cutesy sheep in my blog? kekeke..

yeah i like your digital card.. but its really in the blood la.. me i can't even draw a stick man.. nicely.. sigh..

i think there's a correlation between best husband and how big the house is. ha ha ha ha ha.

ha ha ha.. yeah for a moment my posts all were like 1 or 2 posts behind.. type until fast and furious.. lol..

kekeke.. i don't even have a vase for CNY yet leh...

what!? u wanna put ang baos and ong lais on your xmas tree???? :bangwall:

Ya lor...i suggested that to my hubby...cos we bought our xmas tree just 2 weeks ago just in time for xmas....then spent time decorating it....then now so fast must keep liao very wasted leh....keep the tree there but replace with ang baos and ong lais lor... i think that would be something new.....hahahahaha...:bangwall::bangwall:

Ya lor...i suggested that to my hubby...cos we bought our xmas tree just 2 weeks ago just in time for xmas....then spent time decorating it....then now so fast must keep liao very wasted leh....keep the tree there but replace with ang baos and ong lais lor... i think that would be something new.....hahahahaha...:bangwall::bangwall:

hmm that would be interesting. ha ha ha..

post ur CNY "tree"

lol

*hahah* tks arh. i love to paint mah. but i personally feel my digital painting better den the traditional painting one. :bangwall:

wah wat does change hb has to do with small floor area? :bangwall:

i like the flower one with the clock, does you sell with the clock? thinking of getting it and hang it at my cozy area.

poorer hubby so smaller place lor.. haiz..

i'm thinking of using wall decal too.... how much will dat cost?!

i rem is abt 60 plus..

eh xinyi i do my decal liao.

like not so nice leh. ha ha ha.

nv take pic and show.. :bangwall:

I think i will just copy the design from the website.. haha..

Ya lor...i suggested that to my hubby...cos we bought our xmas tree just 2 weeks ago just in time for xmas....then spent time decorating it....then now so fast must keep liao very wasted leh....keep the tree there but replace with ang baos and ong lais lor... i think that would be something new.....hahahahaha...:):dunno:

dat was wat we did in office!:curse:!:D:yamseng:

yup yup but its sold liao..but i can do again anytime. me got many reuqests for it thou and until today i am still very surprised that many ppl liked it. :bath:

ah really?? How much are you selling if with the clock?? And how to take care such paintings ah.. :P

Haiz.. is a bad start of 2008.. oil prices hit 100 bucks liao..

then the boon keng DDBS. 3-rm selling close to 400k.. WAH LIAO. I CANT EVEN AFFORD 3 RM.. !!

is it gonna be the same dimension shown on my blog for the painting? acrylic paintings are water proof. dun think the dust will stick. if anycase the dust does collect, just use a damp cloth (not to watery !!) and wipe. :bath:

ya lor, i was seriously wondering, for a new HDB flat the combined income cannot exceed 8k, how can anyone afford those flats huh?!

hmm... i nv look at the dimension.. hehe.. i guess should be the same.

ah okok.. easy to take care eh..

ya lor.. 5-rm is 700k lor.. my dad said he went to calculate. combine income 8k is seriously not possible to afford lor.. funny HDB leh.. they expect by 2011 combine income jump to 10k?

to me DBSS is like exe condo liao. even for exe condo the combine income is 10k last time.

with the oil price raising, everything raising, how can a couple with 8k afford? :)

we went to a condo overlooking the eastcoast park last year. its like 700k and we tot wow so ex. but the floor area is very big lei.

now its hdb 5rm for 700k?! :P

The boon keng DBSS 5 room is over 700k. A high price to pay in order to view fireworks..

Even 4rm is close to 600k...

everything is getting more expensive lor.. !! :bath:

I think i need to go sell backside liao.. lol