Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
katvolution

Wedding Album

you guys all stay in big places.. lol.. my place 123m only.. kat.. just slowly add the stuff later lor.. i also did that... initially the house very bare.. now look more like a home.. lol

oie.. mine only 94m lor..

how come mine everything also smaller than others.. :notti:

i think i need to change a husband liao.. :dribble:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
kat... your place will look very nice.. really spent quite a bit on the reno..

I don't know leh.. Hopefully, everything will look fine lor. The $$ spent is quite abit, but it's all on the basic things nia..

i think for a resale with lotsa of flooring considering such a big place, and carpentary 48k is reasonable. if you also factor in the lighting points, lights, the furniture, electrical stuffs...i think your place easily cost about 70k ba? :notti:

Yup.. My friend also told me that I got quite a great deal for my carpentry.. Somemore, bigger floor area. I just console myself that the $$ is well-spent lor. And yes, if you count in the lightings, furniture and the appliances that wr had got, about 70K liao. :bangwall::bangwall: You never mention, I won't know we had already spent so much... :jawdrop:

ehh mine only 2sqm bigger than yours nia leh....:P

Ya my suggestion is not to have so many build-ins....nowadays, furniture shops carry really cool looking stuff too...also, accessories can help a lot in making a house feel like a home....:)

Come to think of it, I think my house looks pretty empty leh. Cham ar. Without carpentry, even worse! :bangwall:

ya man.. jia you! everyone is going through the same phase.. :yamseng:

we also tightening our own wallet for the wedding. I feel like doing a small reno on my MBR - a built-in bedframe and false wall for recess area. but i know cannot do it, I believe will cost quite ex.

Maybe you can try getting a quote? Perhaps, the quote will be within your budget?

how about mine? 112m nia :bangwall:

Can't judge a home by its floor area.. At least it's easier to maintain right? I don't dare to think about the cleaning chores to be done in future. :(

how come mine everything also smaller than others.. :(

i think i need to change a husband liao.. :bangwall:

:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

Aiyo... If your husband sees this, he gonna cry his heart out.. You so naughty.. 8|8|

But I can't help but laugh out loud... :rofl:

Come to think of it, I think my house looks pretty empty leh. Cham ar. Without carpentry, even worse! :bangwall:

Any house will look empty without the furnitures and furnishings...once you had your dining table and sofa shifted in and your curtains up, your whole house will feel different...it's the soft finishings like paintings, vases etc that completes the look...so take your time....a whole house full of carpentry will still look empty wihtout these additional decor :bangwall:

how come mine everything also smaller than others.. :bangwall:

Ahahahhaha.......u very funny sia.... :bangwall:

ehh mine only 2sqm bigger than yours nia leh....:bangwall:

Ya my suggestion is not to have so many build-ins....nowadays, furniture shops carry really cool looking stuff too...also, accessories can help a lot in making a house feel like a home....:bangwall:

only 2sqm? lol

i also prefer not to have to much built-in's.. i prefer spending money on furnishing and accessories. i agree that it helps alot in making a house feel like a home..

xinyi, urs not considered small

tink my SMALLEST!:bangwall:! internal floor area only 90 nia ok!! :bangwall:

tink i need to change a husband more than u do :bangwall:

how about mine? 112m nia :bangwall:

erm.. mai bang wall lah diva-jie. heh heh.. it was just a passing comment.. :bangwall:

thats a real scarey thought..

:bangwall:

You are scaring me also.. :bangwall:

Any house will look empty without the furnitures and furnishings...once you had your dining table and sofa shifted in and your curtains up, your whole house will feel different...it's the soft finishings like paintings, vases etc that completes the look...so take your time....a whole house full of carpentry will still look empty wihtout these additional decor :jawdrop:

Ahahahhaha.......u very funny sia.... :jawdrop:

Ya.. Many many things to buy now.. But no $$... Just got to pend and slowly slowly buy them after the wedding lor.. :bangwall:

only 2sqm? lol

i also prefer not to have to much built-in's.. i prefer spending money on furnishing and accessories. i agree that it helps alot in making a house feel like a home..

Next time can drag Air go shopping together.. She seems like a pro... :bangwall::bangwall:

Nothing much to buy liao.. We got the important appliances covered months back.. Now just need to concentrate on how much carpentry we doing.. After that, I will be able to move in at the end of this month!:bangwall: :bangwall: :bangwall:

ha ha ha.. ok.. carpentry cannot move.. furnishings can.. remember hor...

look forward to your renovated pics!

how come mine everything also smaller than others.. :bangwall:

lol still got fifi. kekeke..

u sure u wanna change husband anot? wahahah..

later really change u ... :jawdrop:

got contractor that only want reno for MBR?

I think should have bah... But this period, I heard that they no longer take in projects.. I think you got to wait till after CNY..

xinyi, urs not considered small

tink my SMALLEST!:bangwall:! internal floor area only 90 nia ok!! :jawdrop:

tink i need to change a husband more than u do :bangwall:

if diva bang wall then i gotta :bangwall: myself!:bangwall:

I cannot stop laughing Fifi!:bangwall:! :jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

I don't know leh.. Hopefully, everything will look fine lor. The $$ spent is quite abit, but it's all on the basic things nia..

well, spend abit more now.. no need to so fan next time ma.. one time settle..

got contractor that only want reno for MBR?

can find one lah..

oei... i mean my unit's floor area... dun tink anyhow hor :bangwall: :bangwall:

Wah biang.... I wasn't thinking about anything in particular.. What were you thinking ar???? :bangwall::bangwall::bangwall: