Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
noelng

Hello To All Jurong West St93 Neighbours

DLIM: U are not alone, facing that kind of problem. To prevent delay of any furniture or applicances, I also placed orders well ahead of schedule. But in the end, got delay. :( But nvrmind, all these past liao... now it's time to celebrate christmas.... time for decorations...

Spinball & amoyz: nothing much you can do, except they hang, u dun and u hang when they are not. something I learnt from my previous landlord, hang clothes indoor, also can dry. Anyway, my kitchen too small to hang clothes. Cannot manoeuvre the bamboo.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Spinball & amoyz: nothing much you can do, except they hang, u dun and u hang when they are not. something I learnt from my previous landlord, hang clothes indoor, also can dry. Anyway, my kitchen too small to hang clothes. Cannot manoeuvre the bamboo.

Ya lor... nothing we can do... when they drip water... I just hang it indoor... got one time... my shirt got stained because of the dripping water... :(

Today, my wife told me that it becomes 8th floor neighbour turn to drip water liao.... :furious:

Haiz.... why can't they just be abit more considerate.... :(

Anyone got experience in shopping for furniture in JB ?

I think Singapore furniture service standard really KNS .

Went to furniture mall and bought my dining table .

Two days before delivery say no goods , then we scolded them .

Then they say got stock for table but no chairs.

On the day to deliver table , wait from10am till 5pm . No one pick up telephone for

the delivery dept . Then call sales and was told that lorry break down . No apologies from them . End up no table and waste our time .

So far two deliveries we are please is Kang Tai which deliver all our stuffs on time and the uncle

very friendly too and also winter international for our sofa set.

The rest is disappointing . :bleah:

Finally going to move in very soon. :)

So far any more gathering ? Miss out two housewarming as too busy . Next month will be free loh.

I shall organise the first MJ session next month . :):):) Stay tune .. Or you guys already had one ?

wah...so jialat...thought now economy bad...they should buck up their service quality...

So far my deliveries all on time..hengz...

On the day to deliver table , wait from10am till 5pm . No one pick up telephone for

the delivery dept . Then call sales and was told that lorry break down . No apologies from them . End up no table and waste our time .

So far two deliveries we are please is Kang Tai which deliver all our stuffs on time and the uncle

So far any more gathering ? Miss out two housewarming as too busy . Next month will be free loh.

I shall organise the first MJ session next month . :):):) Stay tune .. Or you guys already had one ?

Haha rem to jio me! im super free in the month of Dec!

haiz...dunno why over our estate here gt such inconsiderate ppls.

spinball and amoyz...maybe can feedback to yr upstairs neighbour one more time lor.

by avoiding hanging out yr clothes when they do so dun seems to solve the problems also. somemore they dun have a fix timing as to when they going to hang out their wet clothes.

my opp neighbour also another kind. they always like to bang their door gate as and when they come back or go out. Even early morning like 6am. Faintz lor...feel like going to them to be more considerate. but hesitate cos scare later they not happy. they staying directly opp me...cos if stain the r/s not very good also haiz.

Edited by missysg

walau~ duno which unit, from 12pm till tiz point of time... still doing their drilling & knocking... realli inconsiderate leh... 2day's Sunday leh... ppl wana rest.... 8|

Edited by Zen2008

wow~ hw cum tiz thread sunk liao ah... evy1 went holidaz liao iszit.. :o

nwy, any1 keen 4 a bowling game? tot of hvg a game on nxt sat evening (29Nov) @ hometeam BB.. any1 members of e club? mayb can co-lead tiz event lor.. :sport-smiley-004:

wah i so long never log in so many updates liao hahaha

i think...........if there is any cases like that, just pick up the phone and call the police............cause imagine they receive so many calls from the residents, they will sure know the area got problem.

Else all diam diam they will think everything is ok.

As for the "Little India" thingy, they are constructing a "reacreational" area for them further in the industrial estate, around Soon Lee Road which there will be stores for them to buy things and "pinic"

Will it really work? I hope so.

Anyone here experienced dripping water from your higher floor neighbours's clothing so far??

Haiz... I did.... for past 3 weeks... every weekend morning... I'm not able to hang my clothings out due to dripping water from my 8th and 10th floor neighbours.... :furious:

Hmm........lucky for me my neighbours upstairs dun drip water one...but the ones above them do.........so i only hang out clothes out when the upstairs neighbour hang out........haha

sort of like a filter for me.

but most of the time, i hang my clothes inside the kitchen.....but v hard to dry to hang for a few days :(

MJ already started liao loooooo

As for furniture........i think it will be good to do your homework as to where to buy and the feedback.

I have heard of many horror stories which the things look v good @ the showroom but when time to delivery it, it is always delayed.

I got my things from Star Furniture and i am very glad i did.

Furniture was v prompt and aftersales service is pretty good also.

Go to the one @ Sungei Kadut where their warehouse is located.

As for FT living in our blocks, i think they are already holding pink IC liao. That is why they can buy flats.

As for subletting, i also dunno leh.

Btw what is the webby for me to submit my feedback ah?

Btw what is the webby for me to submit my feedback ah?

the hdb survey ? close already right ? Try mail in the hardcopy hopefully they are still taking in.. I submitted mine after the closing date and w/i few days they called me to clarify some of the points I feedback .. so u try lo.

wow~ hw cum tiz thread sunk liao ah... evy1 went holidaz liao iszit.. :o

nwy, any1 keen 4 a bowling game? tot of hvg a game on nxt sat evening (29Nov) @ hometeam BB.. any1 members of e club? mayb can co-lead tiz event lor.. :sport-smiley-004:

Haha I wun mind joining u guys for a few games. =)

Zen, just organise la. no need co-lead one. Lolz.

wah i so long never log in so many updates liao hahaha

i think...........if there is any cases like that, just pick up the phone and call the police............cause imagine they receive so many calls from the residents, they will sure know the area got problem.

Else all diam diam they will think everything is ok.

As for the "Little India" thingy, they are constructing a "reacreational" area for them further in the industrial estate, around Soon Lee Road which there will be stores for them to buy things and "pinic"

Will it really work? I hope so.

I think so called "brilliant idea" from our MP will not work lor..... if I'm not wrong, currently, in their dorm, already got stores selling stuff and even beers liao... yet they still wonder out.... They are human and sure will move around one.... so the so call recreational area won't solve the problem one.... haha... maybe that will attract even more workers from other parts of Singapore to come to JW... :help:

the hdb survey ? close already right ? Try mail in the hardcopy hopefully they are still taking in.. I submitted mine after the closing date and w/i few days they called me to clarify some of the points I feedback .. so u try lo.

Wow... HDB called you ar... they never call me wor.... :(

Wah lao my SH recept @ home cannot make it sia, am thinking to change to ST or M1 liao. SH can only make calls if i'mm standing by the window.

Which one do u think is better in terms of reception?

Wah lao my SH recept @ home cannot make it sia, am thinking to change to ST or M1 liao. SH can only make calls if i'mm standing by the window.

Which one do u think is better in terms of reception?

For my case, non-3G Singtel network also cannot make it.... most part of my house no reception.... but for 3G network... still ok.. but hor... on my phone... it shows one bar only.... during call time... got abit distortions... Singtel said before.... it is due to large pre-paid customers in our area... u shd know who they are... :curse: