Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Elemental

How To Get The Best Deal For Jewellery?

no leh

for me, i'm oso interested in knowing the specs

coz hubby knows nuts abt diamonds... :dancingqueen:

lol depends one lah..

my wife also not really interested in specs one.

ha ha...

Then while he was busy asking the specs I was busy trying out all the different models... Soooooo tempted to run off with the 1.09 carat solitaire... Throw my husband to the dogs and leave him there... kekeke

For that, I'll get a new husband *EVIL*

ha ha ha ha worth it anot... one 1.09 solitaire and give up your hubby already? heh heh...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
ha ha ha ha worth it anot... one 1.09 solitaire and give up your hubby already? heh heh...

ya loh

keep ur husband and mayb more 1.09 solitaire to come :lol:

wah I admire your determination...if I dun buy it, my heart will be itchy itchy...haha...that's why i ended up with alot of junk cos all impulse buys...:P

although i like to buy tings once i set my eyes on them

but i will give myself several minutes to really think abt it :P

OT: i just got a baby G which my hubby said he will buy for me. but he's out of town now and only back on sunday. i cant wait! coz i waited for 3 or 4 days liaoz... so yesterday i went to get it myself :dancingqueen::P

I'm a happy gal now :P

Edited by Fifi

Yah I dun care about specs... I only go for the 感觉 :dancingqueen:

Cos if want to focus on the specs... then 一山还有一山高... Then become more focused on getting value for money, or keep going for higher and higher specs :lol:

But of course no matter what, must have minimum knowledge of the jewel lah... part of the pleasure is knowing that you have a perfect jewel.

Anyway, I found myself more attracted to this $2k+ piece than the 1.09carat one lor. (Wait a minute did I just say that!!??) I think hor, even if I found out that the specs not very good, I will still buy (but of course must be at the correct market price lah).

I think hor, it applies to my hubby also. After I fall in love with him, as long as specs meet minimum standards, then the specs dun matter anymore. You give me prince charming also I will only choose my 浪漫青蛙王子. :P

ya loh

keep ur husband and mayb more 1.09 solitaire to come :dancingqueen:

wahahahahah..

:lol:

you never know .. heh heh..

OT: i just got a baby G which my hubby said he will buy for me. but he's out of town now and only back on sunday. i cant wait! coz i waited for 3 or 4 days liaoz... so yesterday i went to get it myself :dancingqueen::P

HAHA... but charge to his credit card right? :lol:

but i will give myself several minutes to really think abt it :P

OT: i just got a baby G which my hubby said he will buy for me. but he's out of town now and only back on sunday. i cant wait! coz i waited for 3 or 4 days liaoz... so yesterday i went to get it myself :lol::P

ah there see see!:dancingqueen: That is what I call heart itchy itchy....:P:D:P :P :P

Cos if want to focus on the specs... then 一山还有一山高... Then become more focused on getting value for money, or keep going for higher and higher specs :lol:

But of course no matter what, must have minimum knowledge of the jewel lah... part of the pleasure is knowing that you have a perfect jewel.

Anyway, I found myself more attracted to this $2k+ piece than the 1.09carat one lor. (Wait a minute did I just say that!!??) I think hor, even if I found out that the specs not very good, I will still buy (but of course must be at the correct market price lah).

I think hor, it applies to my hubby also. After I fall in love with him, as long as specs meet minimum standards, then the specs dun matter anymore. You give me prince charming also I will only choose my 浪漫青蛙王子. :P

lol, sometimes don't know much is always a good thing.. lol... kekeke..

just go for it lah... i thought nowadays jewellery shops allow 0% installment? heard from my godsister...

or just eat bread.. save abit first lor..

Cos if want to focus on the specs... then 一山还有一山高... Then become more focused on getting value for money, or keep going for higher and higher specs :P

:P u very funny...

coz there mayb some almost similar... if that is the case, then i will look at the specs and see which one is more worth... :)

HAHA... but charge to his credit card right? :P

no leh...

he will pay me back loh

coz i cant wait to get that watch!! :P

we initially agreed on going to take a look tog and he will pay directly... but dat is quite limited pieces so i just get it first :P

doesnt matter if he'll be paying me back anot

coz i'm soo in love with the watch :P

PS: $100+ only of course i can pay on my own. different story if it cost more than dat! :lol::D

HAHA... but charge to his credit card right? :dancingqueen:

wah lao eh.. this one No No.. ha ha ha.. you gals are terrible...

wah lao eh.. this one No No.. ha ha ha.. you gals are terrible...

ya... i was telling hubby over the phone yesterday that he shd give me a sup card

so dat in such situations, i can directly charge to his card :lol:

but he replied "nono... like dat then correct. coz in case the tings u bought too expensive, then i got a choice not to sponsor u tat" :dancingqueen:

lol, sometimes don't know much is always a good thing.. lol... kekeke..

just go for it lah... i thought nowadays jewellery shops allow 0% installment? heard from my godsister...

or just eat bread.. save abit first lor..

We asked about the installment... Apparently they only provide at 0.1% interest. Then me and my hubby very adverse to spending future money, and worse still if it is with interest! So... we will only buy if really there is spare cash in the bank.

:lol: u very funny...

coz there mayb some almost similar... if that is the case, then i will look at the specs and see which one is more worth... :P

no leh...

he will pay me back loh

coz i cant wait to get that watch!! :P

we initially agreed on going to take a look tog and he will pay directly... but dat is quite limited pieces so i just get it first :P

doesnt matter if he'll be paying me back anot

coz i'm soo in love with the watch :D

PS: $100+ only of course i can pay on my own. different story if it cost more than dat! :dancingqueen::P

Haha! Good lah he will pay you back for it, at least it's still considered his gift for you. If I went and bought my own thing and claim, I think my hubby will be secretly relieved that that task has been accomplished with no more hassle from him! :P He is a lazy bum

Ya... $100+ sure can pay on our own... but the SHIOKness comes from him paying for it mah! HAHA. Nice when hubby so sweet and nice to offer to buy for you... heee

We asked about the installment... Apparently they only provide at 0.1% interest. Then me and my hubby very adverse to spending future money, and worse still if it is with interest! So... we will only buy if really there is spare cash in the bank.

:dancingqueen:

0.10%p.a. is $2.50 only ma... why not.. lol...

ha ha ha..