Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Elemental

How To Get The Best Deal For Jewellery?

Recently I have caught my eye on a ring in the Destinee collection.

Currently there's a 10%+10%(credit card) promotion.

I always see massive discounts for all these jewellery shops... so wondering when/how can I get the best deal? What kind of discount is possible?

Please enlighten me! Thank you!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Recently I have caught my eye on a ring in the Destinee collection.

Currently there's a 10%+10%(credit card) promotion.

I always see massive discounts for all these jewellery shops... so wondering when/how can I get the best deal? What kind of discount is possible?

Please enlighten me! Thank you!

I don't think there is additional discount for the Destinee range.. The 10% is quite standard, even during sales.. But with the 10% credit card promotion, it's quite a good buy liao, isn't it?

Good things don't always come with good discounts.. Check out LV. Do you ever see LV holding any sale? :dancingqueen:

I don't think there is additional discount for the Destinee range.. The 10% is quite standard, even during sales.. But with the 10% credit card promotion, it's quite a good buy liao, isn't it?

Good things don't always come with good discounts.. Check out LV. Do you ever see LV holding any sale? :no:

:unsure:

u mentioning LV again!:dancingqueen: wait this thread got carried off again!! :)

yup... for Destinee, 10%+10% is considered a good buy. they seldom go below that. so go get it :deal:

:deal:

u mentioning LV again!:dancingqueen: wait this thread got carried off again!! :fire:

yup... for Destinee, 10%+10% is considered a good buy. they seldom go below that. so go get it !!

:) OPPS!:unsure:! I forgot that this is a taboo!:no:

But ok lar.. I seldom see the 'taboo person' online liao.. MIA le bah.. :yamseng: But I really need to mention LV lar, to prove my point that good things usually don't come with discounts.

I can't say other brands cause I know others will still hold sales to clear old stocks..

Anyway, back to the thread. 20% off Destinee is indeed a good buy.. But does it include trade-in? Meaning I trade in my own ring, then I still get 20% off?

so far for 2 yrs, Destinee's price din decrease i tink and i din see any further discounts on Destinee as well

Ya lor.. Got big discount, I will be the 1st one to queue up and buy liao! I love their Destinee range.

Hmmm... Don't know they can still give 20% for trade-in..... :dancingqueen:

unlikely to include trade in.

Destinee range of diamond is like their in house special, rarely would have additional discount..

like tianpo got some star / sapphire whatever... that's their special in house premium diamond..

is it soo kee or whathever.. celestial diamond

actually its all abt in house cutting.. slap on a name and its premium.. go take a look at the lazares diamond at larrys, or gabrielle diamonds at charlotte ateliar, better imho.. not necessary that more cuts = more brilliance and more fire.

unlikely to include trade in.

Destinee range of diamond is like their in house special, rarely would have additional discount..

like tianpo got some star / sapphire whatever... that's their special in house premium diamond..

is it soo kee or whathever.. celestial diamond

actually its all abt in house cutting.. slap on a name and its premium.. go take a look at the lazares diamond at larrys, or gabrielle diamonds at charlotte ateliar, better imho.. not necessary that more cuts = more brilliance and more fire.

celestial is from goldheart!:dancingqueen::no:

hmm... i would say for jewellery, it's more of love at first sight kind of ting

once u set ur eyes on that piece (regardless of which branding), no matter how nice the others is, u just wont consider. personal opinion only :deal:

since the TS is asking for Destinee range, let's not create further confusion for him/her :unsure: :X

celestial is from goldheart!:dancingqueen::no:

hmm... i would say for jewellery, it's more of love at first sight kind of ting

once u set ur eyes on that piece (regardless of which branding), no matter how nice the others is, u just wont consider. personal opinion only :deal:

since the TS is asking for Destinee range, let's not create further confusion for him/her :unsure: :X

point taken.

and thus you see the difference between men and women. lol.

TS, please go ahead and buy la. 99% want liao.. :)

point taken.

TS, please go ahead and buy la. 99% want liao.. :yamseng:

Ya man, TS, go ahead and get it if you really like it..

If I am not doing my renovation now, I would have grab a piece myself! :furious:

point taken.

TS, please go ahead and buy la. 99% want liao.. :furious:

hope phantom not offended :X

hope phantom not offended :X

Not at all.

Everyone is entitled their own opinions.

The world would be dull if all of us follow one person's POV....

Wow! Thanks everyone! Come back to office this morning check Renotalk already so many useful replies! :unsure:

8|:dribble::dribble: After hearing from you all hor, that it's a good deal, I really really want to go get it NOW!!

No I wasn't intending to trade-in so didn't find out if this includes trade-in.

Fifi, Phantom, Katz, aiyoh, you all egg me on lidat! :good: I really really gian already lah! Yes lor, it is actually the ONLY jewellery piece (other than the out-of-reach simi simi european designer brands) that I've ever liked at first sight! I usually dun bother with real jewellery cos they don't usually appeal to me.

BUT THEN HOR... On last Sunday, I casually flipped through a credit card promo brouchere, and they featured this ring as one of the items... I just noticed it lor, and I liked it enough to immediately point to my hubby and say, "This is nice! I WANT". (I've never done that before). He took one look at it and said, "Ok".

The next day we walked past Lee Hwa and went in to check it out. IT WAS THE ONLY PIECE IN THE WHOLE SHOP that I found special! AND IT LOOKED SO GOOD ON MY FINGER :notti: My hubby also felt the same way. We just dismissed the rest without so much as a glance.

And then now you all tell me it's a good deal, I should go buy it, etc etc... :dribble::good:

How how how??? I'M ALSO DOING MY RENO NOW LEH!:lol: We already busted our budget already... now so poor... and I have to go fall in love with a diamond ring.... :wacko:

I was thinking of waiting till next year Feb to buy, cos it's my b-day, and hopefully we would have recovered a little from the hemorrhage this month.

Haiz, how?? Dilemma dilemma dilemma...

Let me show you the object of desire....

ring.jpg

Wow! Thanks everyone! Come back to office this morning check Renotalk already so many useful replies! :unsure:

8|:dribble::dribble: After hearing from you all hor, that it's a good deal, I really really want to go get it NOW!!

Fifi, Phantom, Katz, aiyoh, you all egg me on lidat! :good: I really really gian already lah! Yes lor, it is actually the ONLY jewellery piece (other than the out-of-reach simi simi european designer brands) that I've ever liked at first sight! I usually dun bother with real jewellery cos they don't usually appeal to me.

BUT THEN HOR... On last Sunday, I casually flipped through a credit card promo brouchere, and they featured this ring as one of the items... I just noticed it lor, and I liked it enough to immediately point to my hubby and say, "This is nice! I WANT". (I've never done that before). He took one look at it and said, "Ok".

The next day we walked past Lee Hwa and went in to check it out. IT WAS THE ONLY PIECE IN THE WHOLE SHOP that I found special! AND IT LOOKED SO GOOD ON MY FINGER :notti: My hubby also felt the same way. We just dismissed the rest without so much as a glance.

And then now you all tell me it's a good deal, I should go buy it, etc etc... :dribble::good:

How how how??? I'M ALSO DOING MY RENO NOW LEH!:lol: We already busted our budget already... now so poor... and I have to go fall in love with a diamond ring.... :wacko:

I was thinking of waiting till next year Feb to buy, cos it's my b-day, and hopefully we would have recovered a little from the hemorrhage this month.

ring.jpg

if like.. then buy lor.. ha ha ha... don't regret... i regret never buy this nice bvlgari ring, with pave diamonds around and a nice little diamond set in the center...

lol.. price about the same like the solitaire i bought in the end.. lol..

moral of the story. don't settle for something which might be cost efficient but you end up don't like.. ha ha ha

ring.jpg

Hi Elemental! Not that we are egging you on lar.. Just that, we know that Destinee seldom have discounts one lor.. Then now it's having a 20% off, why not get it when you really like the ring?

But of course, gonna make sure that your budget allows you. Like you were saying, you are also renovating your house now..

Does the promo last till Feb 08? Maybe you can check with them on it and also make sure that the piece you are eyeing will still have stock by then..

Btw, how much is the damage? :wacko: