Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Elemental

How To Get The Best Deal For Jewellery?

Bro, confirm u will like one...in the worst case scenario, you can go rent a stall and sell those that you bought on impulse from us... :dancingqueen::dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

:dancingqueen:

u and kat bully me...

:dancingqueen:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

wah... i heard my name mentioned... :P

i not good at sales talk leh

only good at suaning ppl :dribble:

later scare away all potential customers :P

!!

u and kat bully me...

:(

Where got bully? :( You should be glad instead hor.. We are giving you piority over others to get the good stuffs leh.. Somemore at low prices leh!! :bangwall::notti: Like that you still wanna hiam ar? :notti:

Where got bully? 8| You should be glad instead hor.. We are giving you piority over others to get the good stuffs leh.. Somemore at low prices leh!! :rofl::lol: Like that you still wanna hiam ar? :fire:

zun boh? sure got gd stuff? heh heh heh...

wah lao... i just realized that Tiffany's also got installment one leh..

jialat liao. ha ha ha..

zun boh? sure got gd stuff? heh heh heh...

wah lao... i just realized that Tiffany's also got installment one leh..

jialat liao. ha ha ha..

Wah lao.. Now, you are tempting me liao.. Both me and my boy are lovers of Tiffany & Co. leh.. You gotta stop it before I trade in my WIW for a Tiff item!:rofl::lol:

Wah lao.. Now, you are tempting me liao.. Both me and my boy are lovers of Tiffany & Co. leh.. You gotta stop it before I trade in my WIW for a Tiff item!:rofl::lol:

my wife also.. heh heh.. we bought our wedding bands there after she rejected bvalgari and gucci.. lol..

actually is she pay for mine i pay for hers one.. then in the end.. she say she want to buy mesh ring also..

in the end she pay for the mesh ring which cost 250 i think.. i pay for the 2 wedding bands... wa lao... ha ha ..

2k gone like that.

:fire:

wah seh you all rich sia....i'm glad (for my hubby, hehe :rofl:) to say that i'm totally not interested in diamonds...:lol::fire:

wah seh you all rich sia....i'm glad (for my hubby, hehe :lol:) to say that i'm totally not interested in diamonds...:fire:8|

but u like.... LV... Tio boh?

heh heh heh... :rofl:

but u like.... LV... Tio boh?

heh heh heh... :rofl:

ehhh...i also dun like LV...hehehhe....not say dun like but I have no special liking lah...not my "desire" kind....i only want more clothes, more bags, more shoes and more money...brand doesn't matter....:lol:

ehhh...i also dun like LV...hehehhe....not say dun like but I have no special liking lah...not my "desire" kind....i only want more clothes, more bags, more shoes and more money...brand doesn't matter....:rofl:

eh.. if u go to Espirit one round to buy clothes.. also not cheap leh..

more clothes more bags.. more shoes... sounds like a scary combination.. especially when Simi Brand Also Can...

more clothes more bags.. more shoes... sounds like a scary combination.. especially when Simi Brand Also Can...

Pai seh what i meant is brand doesn't matter to me so no brand also ok hehe...:rofl:

Ya I think quite a deadly combi too....haha...my hubby always chides me for buying so many bags and clothes, so I don't like to go shopping with him, he will nag at me while i'm looking at clothes...i find it very loh soh.. :lol:

Edited by Air

Ya lor.. Abit scary leh.. Any brand also can.. But like that ar, Air's hubby will be easier to get her gifts.. Nit like you, Mr Phantom, you need to get the LV or Tiffany's catalog for your Mrs when you are getting her a gift.. :lol::fire:

Pai seh what i meant is brand doesn't matter to me so no brand also ok hehe...8|

Ya I think quite a deadly combi too....haha...my hubby always chides me for buying so many bags and clothes, so I don't like to go shopping with him, he will nag at me while i'm looking at clothes...i find it very loh soh.. :bangwall:

My case different from you.. I used to spend alot on shopping too. In fact, at least 60% on my pay on shopping. But after knowing my boy, I realized he is much a bigger spender than me. I see liao, like super scary, then I hold to my cash more liao.. :rofl:

End up, he will try to get me to buy things I had set my eyes on.. But now that our house is on the way, we cannot afford to shop for clothes or shoes, can only shop for the house!! !!

Ya lor.. Abit scary leh.. Any brand also can.. But like that ar, Air's hubby will be easier to get her gifts.. Nit like you, Mr Phantom, you need to get the LV or Tiffany's catalog for your Mrs when you are getting her a gift.. :good::furious:

My case different from you.. I used to spend alot on shopping too. In fact, at least 60% on my pay on shopping. But after knowing my boy, I realized he is much a bigger spender than me. I see liao, like super scary, then I hold to my cash more liao.. :sport-smiley-004:

End up, he will try to get me to buy things I had set my eyes on.. But now that our house is on the way, we cannot afford to shop for clothes or shoes, can only shop for the house!! :P

lol... no lah.. mrs phantom not really so brand concious.. but she likes tiffany though... heh heh.. in terms of present.. i buy clothes then watches for her.. last one was a DKNY watch.. lucky she like.. if not headache what to buy also...

for me very simple.. whatever i like.. i AIM **** long.. AIM until mrs phantom sure know one.. ha ha ha..

if i get it.. ok lor.. if don't also nevermind.. kekeke..

actually everyone will spend some money on some place. the only question is its different for everyone.

some like to spend on shopping.

some like to spend on toys.

some like to spend on cars.

some like to spend on women. lol.

lol... no lah.. mrs phantom not really so brand concious.. but she likes tiffany though... heh heh.. in terms of present.. i buy clothes then watches for her.. last one was a DKNY watch.. lucky she like.. if not headache what to buy also...

for me very simple.. whatever i like.. i AIM **** long.. AIM until mrs phantom sure know one.. ha ha ha..

if i get it.. ok lor.. if don't also nevermind.. kekeke..

actually everyone will spend some money on some place. the only question is its different for everyone.

some like to spend on shopping.

some like to spend on toys.

some like to spend on cars.

some like to spend on women. lol.

Wah lao.. Makes me envy Mrs Phantom.. I only got 1 watch nia.. Everyday wear the same one.. :sport-smiley-004:

The last time I got a new piece of clothes, should be 4 months ago.. Consider an achievement for a girl liao!! Most girls I know buy at least 1 piece of clothing eveyr month.

I used to love to spend on shopping.. Now, I just wanna spend on my flat.. :furious:

Like you had said, there are people who will like to spend on women. But it will only be nice if they are spending on their 1 & ONLY woman.. :good:

Wah lao.. Makes me envy Mrs Phantom.. I only got 1 watch nia.. Everyday wear the same one.. :sport-smiley-004:

The last time I got a new piece of clothes, should be 4 months ago.. Consider an achievement for a girl liao!! Most girls I know buy at least 1 piece of clothing eveyr month.

I used to love to spend on shopping.. Now, I just wanna spend on my flat.. :furious:

Like you had said, there are people who will like to spend on women. But it will only be nice if they are spending on their 1 & ONLY woman.. :good:

no need to envy la.. lol...

watches aren't very expensive what... one of my fav is guess watches, good value for money and plenty of selection.

true lor... whether spend on one woman or many women is really key. ha ha..