Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Elemental

How To Get The Best Deal For Jewellery?

0.10%p.a. is $2.50 only ma... why not.. lol...

ha ha ha..

Eh...??? :dancingqueen: Yah hor... AIYAH I dunno lah. Must be I got it wrong... Maybe it's 1%???... told you already I never bother with the specs... keke. I am a money idiot :lol:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Wah biang!! I was busy for a few hours and so many replies liao..

Summary, is Elemental going to buy the ring now or not? Don't wait lar.. Later the promotion no more then you will come in here and :P to us.. :lol:

Air, seems like we are quite similar leh. Plenty of impulsive buys!! I still have clothes hanging in my wardrobe with their price tags on. Clothes still never mind leh.. Bigger items like watches or bags then chum ar.. Waste so much $$ on them.

I think ar, next time we should join hands to go for those barang barang sales.. Can let go of our impulsive sinful purchases. Who knows, maybe we can 'earn' a neat sum from them!! :dancingqueen:

Summary, is Elemental going to buy the ring now or not? Don't wait lar.. Later the promotion no more then you will come in here and :P to us.. :lol:

Air, seems like we are quite similar leh. Plenty of impulsive buys!! I still have clothes hanging in my wardrobe with their price tags on. Clothes still never mind leh.. Bigger items like watches or bags then chum ar.. Waste so much $$ on them.

I think ar, next time we should join hands to go for those barang barang sales.. Can let go of our impulsive sinful purchases. Who knows, maybe we can 'earn' a neat sum from them!! :dancingqueen:

ya we should go rent a space during those flea markets....my friend did that everytime she has to clear her junk...apparently, she made quite a tidy profit there! can try! But i not good at talking....cannot do sales...:P

Eh...??? :dancingqueen: Yah hor... AIYAH I dunno lah. Must be I got it wrong... Maybe it's 1%???... told you already I never bother with the specs... keke. I am a money idiot :lol:

even 1% is still affordable.

25 bucks only.. ask them to give u additional discount lor... heh heh...

make ur heart itchy.. kekek,

ya we should go rent a space during those flea markets....my friend did that everytime she has to clear her junk...apparently, she made quite a tidy profit there! can try! But i not good at talking....cannot do sales...:P

Ya lor ya lor.. My brand new junk taking up loads of space at home.. Don't wanna move them to my new place.. But I also don't know how to sales talk leh.. Jio Fifi to go with us.. We sell our things then ask her to talk talk for us.. :dancingqueen:

Whatever we make, give her 20%. :lol:

even 1% is still affordable.

25 bucks only.. ask them to give u additional discount lor... heh heh...

make ur heart itchy.. kekek,

Phantom :P:P:P

I must find opportunity to chat with Mrs Phantom also... and be a POSITIVE influence... :lol: After all... 25bucks only .... :dancingqueen:

Summary, is Elemental going to buy the ring now or not? Don't wait lar.. Later the promotion no more then you will come in here and :P to us.. :P

lol... dunno leh.. she keep thinking and thinking.. lol...

eh if you guys really sell then i buy from you all.. kekekeke..

:lol:

Phantom :P:P:P

I must find opportunity to chat with Mrs Phantom also... and be a POSITIVE influence... :lol: After all... 25bucks only .... :dancingqueen:

lol.. the place she loves best no installment unfortunately.

thats where we got our wedding bands.. kekekekeke..

eh if you guys really sell then i buy from you all.. kekekeke..

:P

Wah phantom bro! U swee! Gou yi qi!! :P

Like that no need to set up stall liao....ehh Fifi! eh Kat! We go home pack all our stuff cos phantom bro buying from us!! No need waste money rent stall liao!! Wooohooo!:P:dancingqueen::lol::P

Ya I still thinking and thinking...

Mr Phantom you moonlight as a garang guni on the weekends??? :dancingqueen:

lol no lah.. Air and Gang buy stuff at 100% then sell cheaper ma.. see whether got good buy anot..

some stuff also never use one.. ha ha ...

Wah phantom bro! U swee! Gou yi qi!! :thumbs up:

Like that no need to set up stall liao....ehh Fifi! eh Kat! We go home pack all our stuff cos phantom bro buying from us!! No need waste money rent stall liao!! Wooohooo!!! :dancingqueen::dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

:dancingqueen::dancingqueen: Zun bo Mr Phantom? Like that I just tell you total bill liao.. I know you don't like interest. We can got for instalment plans also.. Wahahaha!!! Interest free!!!

:dancingqueen::dancingqueen: Zun bo Mr Phantom? Like that I just tell you total bill liao.. I know you don't like interest. We can got for instalment plans also.. Wahahaha!:dancingqueen: Interest free!:thumbs up:

I accept cheques and interbank transfers and of course, cold hard cash!! thank you phantom!!! :dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

Wah phantom bro! U swee! Gou yi qi!! :dancingqueen:

Like that no need to set up stall liao....ehh Fifi! eh Kat! We go home pack all our stuff cos phantom bro buying from us!! No need waste money rent stall liao!! Wooohooo!:dancingqueen::dancingqueen::dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

wa lao eh.. u steady la.. i haven't see anyting and u so sure i buy everything from you all..

.. :thumbs up:

wa lao eh.. u steady la.. i haven't see anyting and u so sure i buy everything from you all..

.. :dancingqueen:

Bro, confirm u will like one...in the worst case scenario, you can go rent a stall and sell those that you bought on impulse from us... :dancingqueen::dancingqueen::dancingqueen: