Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Elemental

How To Get The Best Deal For Jewellery?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Bad influence? Then can someone influence me so that I can buy a Destinee ring like Elemental? :P

*nudge kat* go buy Destinee leh :jawdrop:

i would like to make a little comment here...

normally they have only 1 piece for the jewellery coz diamonds are all of different cuttings and sizes... so could it be when u go back next yr, that piece might not be there anymore?

the promos are on and off i tink and cant be really sure when it will be on or when it will be off... even if u ask the salesperson, they wont be able to tell u oso.

Kekeke... really bad influence... but OH SO GOOOOOOD.... :jawdrop:

Yah good idea... I shall ask my hubby to call and find out if the promo can be valid till Feb 08.

I asked the saleslady, how many pieces do they have in stock, and what if it's sold out? She told me that they have a few pieces in stock, and she told me that they can customize for me, no problem, just that the price might differ depending on the prevailing price of the diamonds and the white gold, and of course dunno if the discount still stands...

Maybe I should just leave it to fate bah... I shouldn't buy now cos budget all used up by reno. By the time I have the spare cash to buy, if it is still available, means it was meant to be... if it is sold out/no discount... maybe it's just not meant to be mine... (Maybe I'm fated with even BIGGER and BETTER things! ) !! :P

Yah yah, Kat go buy a Destinee ring together with me leh.... :rofl:

Edited by Elemental

Maybe I should just leave it to fate bah... I shouldn't buy now cos budget all used up by reno. By the time I have the spare cash to buy, if it is still available, means it was meant to be... if it is sold out/no discount... maybe it's just not meant to be mine... (Maybe I'm fated with even BIGGER and BETTER things! ) :notti::dancingqueen:

:good:

coz for me, once i set my eyes on something, i have to get it within 1 week or even within the next hr. else i will lose interest in it :P

btw, how much is it?

Edited by Fifi

maybe lessor?

looks like 0.15 x 5

total 75 pointers??

i guessing only..

lol..

elemental... how much??

:dancingqueen:

coz for me, once i set my eyes on something, i have to get it within 1 week or even within the next hr. else i will lose interest in it :notti:

btw, how much is it?

Haha..same as me....if i don't get what I want, I go home can't sleep...next day sure rush down to buy that item :good:

Wow you guys really reply fast!

Before discount about $3300+, after discount about $2500+

I actually I din take a good hard look at the price... too busy looking at the diamonds... :dancingqueen:

I also dunno the carat leh... the saleslady told me, but i wasn't listening... I was just busy admiring it on my finger...

My hubby was the one busy asking about the specs...

Wow you guys really reply fast!

Before discount about $3300+, after discount about $2500+

I actually I din take a good hard look at the price... too busy looking at the diamonds... :dancingqueen:

I also dunno the carat leh... the saleslady told me, but i wasn't listening... I was just busy admiring it on my finger...

My hubby was the one busy asking about the specs...

lol.. there abouts la..

hubby pay mah.. heh heh... wife just need to show interest... kekekeke

Haha..same as me....if i don't get what I want, I go home can't sleep...next day sure rush down to buy that item :notti:

HAHA you gals are the opposite of me!

I usually purposely NOT buy. If I'm still gianing after some time, and it's still available, I'll get it! That prevents me from impulse buys :dancingqueen:

But of course... if I see it, and I know that that is THE ONE... then I'll buy it.

For this ring... it felt like THE ONE, but because I don't have a habit of buying jewellery (not the mention the fact that I AM BROKE from the reno), it was still possible to resist... keke...

lol.. there abouts la..

hubby pay mah.. heh heh... wife just need to show interest... kekekeke

no leh

for me, i'm oso interested in knowing the specs

coz hubby knows nuts abt diamonds... :dancingqueen:

Then while he was busy asking the specs I was busy trying out all the different models... Soooooo tempted to run off with the 1.09 carat solitaire... Throw my husband to the dogs and leave him there... kekeke

For that, I'll get a new husband *EVIL*

HAHA you gals are the opposite of me!

I usually purposely NOT buy. If I'm still gianing after some time, and it's still available, I'll get it! That prevents me from impulse buys :dancingqueen:

But of course... if I see it, and I know that that is THE ONE... then I'll buy it.

For this ring... it felt like THE ONE, but because I don't have a habit of buying jewellery (not the mention the fact that I AM BROKE from the reno), it was still possible to resist... keke...

wah I admire your determination...if I dun buy it, my heart will be itchy itchy...haha...that's why i ended up with alot of junk cos all impulse buys...:P

Hmm.....looks like it's destined that the destinee will become your precious?? :lol: