Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Housewarming Invite

morning! ya me too......wah this week suddenly long week....think liao also da mn sian :bangwall:

ya lor.. aunty kat must be nua-ing at home.. :bangwall:

have you started spring cleaning? :unsure:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
ya lor.. aunty kat must be nua-ing at home.. :bangwall:

have you started spring cleaning? :unsure:

not yet leh....i wanted to take down my curtains to wash....but can't find the time leh....and hor, we don't have extra set of curtains.....wait cannot dry i duno what to do :bangwall:

actually, every week i also wiped all my furnitures....so i think no major spring cleaning for me unless you are talking abt empyting all the cabinets and wiping the interiors....i think liao also sian...:bangwall:

not yet leh....i wanted to take down my curtains to wash....but can't find the time leh....and hor, we don't have extra set of curtains.....wait cannot dry i duno what to do :bangwall:

actually, every week i also wiped all my furnitures....so i think no major spring cleaning for me unless you are talking abt empyting all the cabinets and wiping the interiors....i think liao also sian...:bangwall:

you self wash or laundry wash?

i send for laundry wash.. in 2 batches... already did one batch.. this week going to collect the 2nd batch..

of coz i talking abt interiors lah.. :bangwall: yesterday i tried to clean a small part.. already very sian.. :bangwall:

you self wash or laundry wash?

i send for laundry wash.. in 2 batches... already did one batch.. this week going to collect the 2nd batch..

of coz i talking abt interiors lah.. :bangwall: yesterday i tried to clean a small part.. already very sian.. :bangwall:

i think shd be self wash lar...i cannot afford to send it to laundry cleaning and wait....my room got no extra curtains....

hmm...now that you mentioned it, think i better allocate one day to clean the cabinets.....wah tedious task man :bangwall:

i think shd be self wash lar...i cannot afford to send it to laundry cleaning and wait....my room got no extra curtains....

hmm...now that you mentioned it, think i better allocate one day to clean the cabinets.....wah tedious task man :bangwall:

who will have extra curtains in the 1st place??

now send still in time.. for cny.. send in 2 batches lah.. you have both day and night curtains??

what i did is i send 2 batches.. then use the 1st batch to cover the windows i need to cover... main thing is my living room.. got sunlight comes in..

damm sian.. will try my best to clean.. else.. give up! :bangwall:

who will have extra curtains in the 1st place??

now send still in time.. for cny.. send in 2 batches lah.. you have both day and night curtains??

what i did is i send 2 batches.. then use the 1st batch to cover the windows i need to cover... main thing is my living room.. got sunlight comes in..

damm sian.. will try my best to clean.. else.. give up! :bangwall:

my hubby yest asked me to do extra curtains...i told him money too much izit?? not cheap lor!

no lar...think we washing ourselves.....have to wake up da mn early to wash so that it can dry faster when hang out to air.....our curtains are very lightweight material....so think not a difficult task...but have to soak in water before throwing into the washing machine, otherwise wait the washer kena choked.....:P

erm...wish u luck! :notti:

my hubby yest asked me to do extra curtains...i told him money too much izit?? not cheap lor!

no lar...think we washing ourselves.....have to wake up da mn early to wash so that it can dry faster when hang out to air.....our curtains are very lightweight material....so think not a difficult task...but have to soak in water before throwing into the washing machine, otherwise wait the washer kena choked.....:P

erm...wish u luck! :notti:

your hubby indeed siao.. extra set.. 1k plus.. siao!

good luck to you washing curtains also.. :notti: after washing still have to iron.. :notti:

your hubby indeed siao.. extra set.. 1k plus.. siao!

good luck to you washing curtains also.. :notti: after washing still have to iron.. :notti:

i dun feel a need to do extra lar...after all, how long will u be washing them again?? probably in anotehr year or so :notti:

nvm i got steamer....very easy :notti:

and my curtains are those wrinkled material....so i think no need to iron.....i hope so lar :bow:

i dun feel a need to do extra lar...after all, how long will u be washing them again?? probably in anotehr year or so :notti:

nvm i got steamer....very easy :notti:

and my curtains are those wrinkled material....so i think no need to iron.....i hope so lar :bow:

ya lor.. i agree with you..

tonite i have to wash my bedsheets.. :bangwall: so that cny in time to change.. :notti:

ya lor.. i agree with you..

tonite i have to wash my bedsheets.. :bangwall: so that cny in time to change.. :notti:

suddenly v busy with CNY stuff hor...need to go change money also...

u got buy new set of bedsheets for CNY? M

suddenly v busy with CNY stuff hor...need to go change money also...

u got buy new set of bedsheets for CNY? M

ya lor.. need to deco the house abit.. so that got cny feel..

i see if my SIL is changing money.. then i lompang her.. i hate queuing at banks.. :bangwall:

erm.. i dunno that consider buy or not.. because i had 150 taka vouchers, which i won at my company's D&D.. then i dying to get rid of it... already thought of using it to buy new bedding set... then happen last week taka got bedding sale at taka sq.. then manage to bought a set.. but is grey in colour.. not going to use it for cny..

ya lor.. need to deco the house abit.. so that got cny feel..

i see if my SIL is changing money.. then i lompang her.. i hate queuing at banks.. :bangwall:

erm.. i dunno that consider buy or not.. because i had 150 taka vouchers, which i won at my company's D&D.. then i dying to get rid of it... already thought of using it to buy new bedding set... then happen last week taka got bedding sale at taka sq.. then manage to bought a set.. but is grey in colour.. not going to use it for cny..

arr..i dun intend to hang anything cos i hate CNY deco....very obiang...i like christmas better...

nowadays the shops all broadcasting CNY songs...cannot make it especially those very techno ah lian version ...go in i also feel headache....char see lang :bangwall:

then not counted lar......u buy liao then not going to use for CNY, of course not counted lar! :P

arr..i dun intend to hang anything cos i hate CNY deco....very obiang...i like christmas better...

nowadays the shops all broadcasting CNY songs...cannot make it especially those very techno ah lian version ...go in i also feel headache....char see lang :bangwall:

then not counted lar......u buy liao then not going to use for CNY, of course not counted lar! :P

not hang lah.. just put some flowers... i also dont want to hang..

you not christian... then like xmas.. you are chinese.. then dont like cny.. WTH???

CNY meaning.. party time... mj time.. gambling time.. :dancingqueen:

i use my dark red bedding set.. :P anyway before that i only have 2 sets.. one red one white..

not hang lah.. just put some flowers... i also dont want to hang..

you not christian... then like xmas.. you are chinese.. then dont like cny.. WTH???

CNY meaning.. party time... mj time.. gambling time.. :dancingqueen:

i use my dark red bedding set.. :P anyway before that i only have 2 sets.. one red one white..

:rofl: not that i dun like CNY.....just that i prefer the peacefulness of christmas more....i like he ping one ma :notti:

CNY to me it's just like any other normal day...just that no need go to work nia :bangwall:

me too...will be using my super red bedding set which i only used once for my customary wedding...it's time to see light of the day again......actually i think i every year also no need to buy cos the red set can tahan for a few years to come i think :notti:

:rofl: not that i dun like CNY.....just that i prefer the peacefulness of christmas more....i like he ping one ma :notti:

CNY to me it's just like any other normal day...just that no need go to work nia :bangwall:

me too...will be using my super red bedding set which i only used once for my customary wedding...it's time to see light of the day again......actually i think i every year also no need to buy cos the red set can tahan for a few years to come i think :notti:

i thought you very happening one?? :notti: i already planned my cny eve liao.. PIL house -> my parents -> happy hours (either mj or ktv)

but i previously only have 2 sets, red and white.. so use it alternate..

but cny also equal spending alot of money.. :bangwall: i just gave 400 bucks to my parents.. to buy food for cny.. haiz...