Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Housewarming Invite

you start eating bird nest now lor.. sure got effect.. :notti:

i told them off mah... that time ask me go personal training trial.. then during the trial say many bad things lah.. say here fabby.. there no muscal.. then ask me sign package.. i told them i no money.. then they try to push lor.. say 2 yrs installment for a 3 mth class.. SIAO! meaning if i finish the class i still continue to pay.. WTH?? i did told them on that.. and say no money.. then walk off..

they still on and off call me to go for trial again.. i told them i been before and not interest.. strike me off the list.. :furious:

i think alot of members go there then befriend with the sales person there.. i am those that go quietly and leave quietly type..

Is there proof that bird nest actually helps?? veyr expensive leh...i'd rather take manuka honey....:notti:

ya my facial also....keep telling me my face very dry lar....very sensitive lar...pores very big lar blah blah blah...then try to trick me sign more packages....but they don't understand that the more they say, the more i don't want to sign....the more i'm pi ssed off with them.....

ya u same as me....i also go quietly then leave quietly type....i find that the more you are familiar with them, the harder it is to reject them when they push you to take up this and that....i'd rather be the bad guy :rolleyes:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Is there proof that bird nest actually helps?? veyr expensive leh...i'd rather take manuka honey....:notti:

ya my facial also....keep telling me my face very dry lar....very sensitive lar...pores very big lar blah blah blah...then try to trick me sign more packages....but they don't understand that the more they say, the more i don't want to sign....the more i'm pi ssed off with them.....

ya u same as me....i also go quietly then leave quietly type....i find that the more you are familiar with them, the harder it is to reject them when they push you to take up this and that....i'd rather be the bad guy :rolleyes:

yaya.. bird nest does help..

they hope to one say 'chui mian' you.. then you blur blur sign up for more.. :notti:

ya.. to them i nv think twice to be bad guy.. :P

wah.. i ate very full! my tummy want to burst liao.. ate bak kut teh and tao hui..

yaya.. bird nest does help..

they hope to one say 'chui mian' you.. then you blur blur sign up for more.. :notti:

ya.. to them i nv think twice to be bad guy.. :P

wah.. i ate very full! my tummy want to burst liao.. ate bak kut teh and tao hui..

chey...they think wana earn my money so easy meh 8|

ya lor...eveyrtime they ask me sit down drink tea, i sure know what they going to do....then my face auto turn black...:furious:

Yest aft my facial, they keep persuading me to drink tea, I don't want....already told them i rushing for time still ask me sit down drink tea leh! 8|

i also v full although i only had soup for lunch.....my stomach very bloated.....my belt like wana give way liao man.....:bangwall:

just now standard chartered building on fire....alot of smoke.....got 2 fire engines some more....quite serious ar....dno what happen...alot of kaypoh ppl crowding downstairs see show....watch out for the news tmr :notti:

chey...they think wana earn my money so easy meh 8|

ya lor...eveyrtime they ask me sit down drink tea, i sure know what they going to do....then my face auto turn black...:furious:

Yest aft my facial, they keep persuading me to drink tea, I don't want....already told them i rushing for time still ask me sit down drink tea leh! 8|

i also v full although i only had soup for lunch.....my stomach very bloated.....my belt like wana give way liao man.....:bangwall:

just now standard chartered building on fire....alot of smoke.....got 2 fire engines some more....quite serious ar....dno what happen...alot of kaypoh ppl crowding downstairs see show....watch out for the news tmr :notti:

wah so happening ah.. maybe some standard chartered staff tio retrench.. then buey song.. start burning the documents.. :notti:

wah so happening ah.. maybe some standard chartered staff tio retrench.. then buey song.. start burning the documents.. :notti:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

wah lau eh....i nvr thought of that leh......but you've got a point lar....your imagination very good ar! :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

wah lau eh....i nvr thought of that leh......but you've got a point lar....your imagination very good ar! :rofl:

haha.. friday liao.. must ki siao abit.. somemore my eyes closing any min! :bangwall:

okok i need to sms kat abt 'the thing'

haha.. friday liao.. must ki siao abit.. somemore my eyes closing any min! :bangwall:

okok i need to sms kat abt 'the thing'

I still ok leh....maybe my lunch not very full so not as sleepy...but i think i drank too much liquid...my stomach inside watery watery....like water bed like that.....

I still ok leh....maybe my lunch not very full so not as sleepy...but i think i drank too much liquid...my stomach inside watery watery....like water bed like that.....

LOL!! then you need to go sun yourself.. so that the water will evaporate..

LOL!! then you need to go sun yourself.. so that the water will evaporate..

if it's that easy then good ar.....unfortunately, if i sun myself, i think i most probably will end up chao dar....

if it's that easy then good ar.....unfortunately, if i sun myself, i think i most probably will end up chao dar....

i cant wait for the weekend to come... 1.5 hrs to go!!!! :bangwall:

i cant wait for the weekend to come... 1.5 hrs to go!!!! :bangwall:

I still ok....weekend will be busy for me so not much diff....tmr going JB...then sunday start my driving lesson again...sian man....:bangwall:

u counting down ar? good for you lar can leave so early.....

yaya.. i just feel this week is a very draggy week.. i am mentally tired.. :bangwall:

but still have to wait for my friend.. we suppose to meet other friends for dinner..

yaya.. i just feel this week is a very draggy week.. i am mentally tired.. :bangwall:

but still have to wait for my friend.. we suppose to meet other friends for dinner..

Think cos we've been having 2 consecutive short weeks...so now suddenly long week we feel that it's v tiring....

enjoy your weekend ar :notti: