diet now so that can feast on all the bak kwas and chocolates later mah :rofl:

I hope i succeed in my diet now....yest yong tau foo was a success....:notti:

cny is just around 16 days from now..

tonite what you eating?? :notti:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
cny is just around 16 days from now..

tonite what you eating?? :notti:

ya i hope to at least see some result :notti:

tonight eating bread nia....going to chiong for my facial after work...by the time it ends, very late liao....just grab a bread to eat can liao....:notti:

I hope they will shut up and let me have my facial in peace and not keep blabbing on abt their forever ongoing promotion :rolleyes:

ya i hope to at least see some result :notti:

tonight eating bread nia....going to chiong for my facial after work...by the time it ends, very late liao....just grab a bread to eat can liao....:notti:

I hope they will shut up and let me have my facial in peace and not keep blabbing on abt their forever ongoing promotion :rolleyes:

ya lor!!! dunno why they like to talk so much.. mine they nv push package but will try talking also.. sometime i just want to have some peace.. relax my mind lor.. :furious:

ya lor!!! dunno why they like to talk so much.. mine they nv push package but will try talking also.. sometime i just want to have some peace.. relax my mind lor.. :furious:

i mean talk is ok....but the push package i can't tahan leh...sometimes push until i very pi ssed off.....

push until i feel like getting up and push them :rolleyes:

veyr irritating leh.....8|

i mean talk is ok....but the push package i can't tahan leh...sometimes push until i very pi ssed off.....

push until i feel like getting up and push them :rolleyes:

veyr irritating leh.....8|

:rofl:

mai violent hor. :P

Morning! finally friday liao! :dancingqueen:

morning!! TGIF!!! finally!! i damm tired ahhh ..

yesterday had poly mates gathering.. really miss those crazy sch days.. seems everyone is doing well.. some getting married soon.. some already married.. hehe..

morning!! TGIF!!! finally!! i damm tired ahhh ..

yesterday had poly mates gathering.. really miss those crazy sch days.. seems everyone is doing well.. some getting married soon.. some already married.. hehe..

ya i also da mn tired.....:bangwall:

ya lor....when i meet up with my ex classmates, we always reminisce the good old carefree days...

so fast, most of them already gotten married...some already had kids some more.....time flies so fast.....

yest went for my facial, basket....i initially told them my appt time to be at 6.15pm then they called and changed to 6.30 then ok i went at 6.30, then i waited till about 20mins still not my turn.....i :frious: go counter ask the girl if the therapist is ready, i rushing for time leh.....then they asked me into the room......then nvm, still trying to push package some more....i diam diam don wana answer her.....

after my session, still dare to ask me again....i told her i not interested....and already told her i rushing for time liao still dare to talk to me so much.....everytime go facial unable to relax one :furious:

you still got how many sessions?? i usually dont have such problem de..

after sales service pretty lousy leh..

i duno....think still got a lot of sessions left...kept pushing me to sign additional ampoules leh...siao...think i print money....every session psycho me to sign up.....very sickening leh...i was thinking not renewing with them after my sessions end....very irritating...

ya i also da mn tired.....:bangwall:

ya lor....when i meet up with my ex classmates, we always reminisce the good old carefree days...

so fast, most of them already gotten married...some already had kids some more.....time flies so fast.....

yest went for my facial, basket....i initially told them my appt time to be at 6.15pm then they called and changed to 6.30 then ok i went at 6.30, then i waited till about 20mins still not my turn.....i :frious: go counter ask the girl if the therapist is ready, i rushing for time leh.....then they asked me into the room......then nvm, still trying to push package some more....i diam diam don wana answer her.....

after my session, still dare to ask me again....i told her i not interested....and already told her i rushing for time liao still dare to talk to me so much.....everytime go facial unable to relax one :furious:

you still got how many sessions?? i usually dont have such problem de..

after sales service pretty lousy leh..

Edited by xinyi_reiko

i duno....think still got a lot of sessions left...kept pushing me to sign additional ampoules leh...siao...think i print money....every session psycho me to sign up.....very sickening leh...i was thinking not renewing with them after my sessions end....very irritating...

you must tahan.. faster finish everything.. if keep signing on.. is nv ending..

you must tahan.. faster finish everything.. if keep signing on.. is nv ending..

ya lor....not cheap lor.... i pay by instalment...per month very burden leh that amount....

and i only go once a month...like not much effect also...waste money :bangwall:

ya lor....not cheap lor.... i pay by instalment...per month very burden leh that amount....

and i only go once a month...like not much effect also...waste money :bangwall:

ya lor.. what effect you look for?? sometime become stagnant liao..

my yoga package also.. i 1 mth nv go.. very busy meeting ppl during holiday seasons.. then my hubby scold me.. :bangwall: is ending in oct.. i told them i dont want to continue liao.. want to find cheaper one..

ya lor.. what effect you look for?? sometime become stagnant liao..

my yoga package also.. i 1 mth nv go.. very busy meeting ppl during holiday seasons.. then my hubby scold me.. :bangwall: is ending in oct.. i told them i dont want to continue liao.. want to find cheaper one..

effect like skin become better...pores become smaller....mine still the same leh....nothing improved...but skin is softer and smoother immed after facial though...but no point cos the effect don't last.....i think i DIY mask at home better...cheaper also....

you can cancel meh? they let you off so easily?? cos they usually very very very very very very persistent one....

effect like skin become better...pores become smaller....mine still the same leh....nothing improved...but skin is softer and smoother immed after facial though...but no point cos the effect don't last.....i think i DIY mask at home better...cheaper also....

you can cancel meh? they let you off so easily?? cos they usually very very very very very very persistent one....

you start eating bird nest now lor.. sure got effect.. :notti:

i told them off mah... that time ask me go personal training trial.. then during the trial say many bad things lah.. say here fabby.. there no muscal.. then ask me sign package.. i told them i no money.. then they try to push lor.. say 2 yrs installment for a 3 mth class.. SIAO! meaning if i finish the class i still continue to pay.. WTH?? i did told them on that.. and say no money.. then walk off..

they still on and off call me to go for trial again.. i told them i been before and not interest.. strike me off the list.. :furious:

i think alot of members go there then befriend with the sales person there.. i am those that go quietly and leave quietly type..