Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Housewarming Invite

can lar...anyway later the dentist also will clean your teeth until swee swee...you can stain now let him clean later....get your money's worth...:rofl:

no snack lar....i beri bloated and still beri guilty abt the fish and chips :bangwall:

you very funny leh.. eat liao still geng geng yu huai.. 8|

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
you very funny leh.. eat liao still geng geng yu huai.. 8|

ppl tend to make rash decisions de mah...i regretted having fish and chips for lunch...to make it up, i am going to have yong tau foo soup for dinner....:P

morning... thursday only :bangwall:

so you like your new loots?? :notti:

mai hiam...tmr friday liao.....2 more weeks is CNY holidays liao :notti:

ehh not really this time leh...the bag looks diff from the picture.....the rest so so nia.....chum, i think this time is impulse buy :bangwall: :bangwall:

mai hiam...tmr friday liao.....2 more weeks is CNY holidays liao :notti:

ehh not really this time leh...the bag looks diff from the picture.....the rest so so nia.....chum, i think this time is impulse buy :bangwall: :bangwall:

i only feel that bag is big.. haha.. thats why until know i dont dare to buy f21 bags.. i went to the shop before.. their bags all very big kind.. :bangwall:

i only feel that bag is big.. haha.. thats why until know i dont dare to buy f21 bags.. i went to the shop before.. their bags all very big kind.. :bangwall:

i like big bags but the overall look not quite the same as the picture..abit regret sia :bangwall:

hmm maybe here? or SG brides??

I shd try SG brides..more ppl there... :notti:

hey now levi's jeans got the $50 off if you exchange your old jeans....have you bought any recently?

I want to buy but i duno which range is nice....

I shd try SG brides..more ppl there... :notti:

hey now levi's jeans got the $50 off if you exchange your old jeans....have you bought any recently?

I want to buy but i duno which range is nice....

No leh.. because recently i not fancy jeans wor.. hehe.. shorts i more interested.. :notti:

oh ya.. the pants i bought in f21.. hip area is fitting.. but abit too long.. need to alter.. and lower part seems abit loose.. not sure if that is the way.. but i think i alter the length 1st then see how..

No leh.. because recently i not fancy jeans wor.. hehe.. shorts i more interested.. :notti:

oh ya.. the pants i bought in f21.. hip area is fitting.. but abit too long.. need to alter.. and lower part seems abit loose.. not sure if that is the way.. but i think i alter the length 1st then see how..

What size you bought?? i saw a few pants that i like in F21...but i duno how to see the size leh....

What size you bought?? i saw a few pants that i like in F21...but i duno how to see the size leh....

the one i choosen happen to have XS, S and so on..

so i got S size...