Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Housewarming Invite

the one i choosen happen to have XS, S and so on..

so i got S size...

oh the ones i see only comes in sizes 0 1 3 5 7 blah blah...how to choose like that?!? :bangwall:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
no lah.. you earn money!! :notti:

8| u also earn money mah!

sian ar...i just ordered bak kwa for my mum, my MIL and my grandma......tang boon ar....

next comes abalone and sharks' fins :bangwall:

8| u also earn money mah!

sian ar...i just ordered bak kwa for my mum, my MIL and my grandma......tang boon ar....

next comes abalone and sharks' fins :bangwall:

skip sharks' fins lor..

as for us.. we quite lucky.. my mum often receive cny gifts from her customers.. our abalone always got left over.. then can say no need to buy any cny snacks.. even for seafood, my hubby will give them foc.. the only expensive thing to spend should be sea cucumber.. others are little stuffs like drinks, veg, chicken and etc..

skip sharks' fins lor..

as for us.. we quite lucky.. my mum often receive cny gifts from her customers.. our abalone always got left over.. then can say no need to buy any cny snacks.. even for seafood, my hubby will give them foc.. the only expensive thing to spend should be sea cucumber.. others are little stuffs like drinks, veg, chicken and etc..

ya lor....or go wholesale market buy......:bangwall:

u heng ar....we every year everything we buy ourselves.....very siong ar :bangwall:

no money liao...and my bonus is nowhere in sight....think not much hope liao :~

ya lor....or go wholesale market buy......:bangwall:

u heng ar....we every year everything we buy ourselves.....very siong ar :bangwall:

no money liao...and my bonus is nowhere in sight....think not much hope liao :~

See can cut down or not? :unsure:

today i hear news saying this yr shark fin all these stuffs prices drop as compare to last yr...

and also my hubby told me petrol stations got some promos going on..

See can cut down or not? :unsure:

today i hear news saying this yr shark fin all these stuffs prices drop as compare to last yr...

and also my hubby told me petrol stations got some promos going on..

i hope so leh...otherwise really v siong.....where got so much money to cater for everybody?!? :bangwall:

izit? why ar? cos of economy?? but thought new year time, seafood prices increase like mad de....

ya petrol prices have eased a bit.......

i hope so leh...otherwise really v siong.....where got so much money to cater for everybody?!? :bangwall:

izit? why ar? cos of economy?? but thought new year time, seafood prices increase like mad de....

ya petrol prices have eased a bit.......

you see the trend lah.. like ba gua if previous yr nv eat finish.. this yr can buy less... and so on..

ya.. because of the economy.. supply more than demand... the news only mention canned and dried seafood.. live seafood i dunno..

nono.. i mean petrol stations have promos on abalone... i think Esso is selling abalone and give away bird nest...

you see the trend lah.. like ba gua if previous yr nv eat finish.. this yr can buy less... and so on..

ya.. because of the economy.. supply more than demand... the news only mention canned and dried seafood.. live seafood i dunno..

nono.. i mean petrol stations have promos on abalone... i think Esso is selling abalone and give away bird nest...

but i every year also finish the bak kwa one :P

oh ya i know the promo on abalone...wah sian leh....think abt the money abt to go out i da mn sian..I dun enjoy CNY...:bangwall:

but i every year also finish the bak kwa one :P

oh ya i know the promo on abalone...wah sian leh....think abt the money abt to go out i da mn sian..I dun enjoy CNY...:bangwall:

LOL.. my hubby want to buy.. i told him.. no.. i dont want to eat.. last yr we buy and we cannot finish.. :bangwall: somemore bak kwa damm oily.

LOL.. my hubby want to buy.. i told him.. no.. i dont want to eat.. last yr we buy and we cannot finish.. :bangwall: somemore bak kwa damm oily.

dun buy too much lar....it's my favourite....:notti:

CNY without bak kwa like not very CNY leh.....:notti:

I on diet........................................

dun buy too much lar....it's my favourite....:notti:

CNY without bak kwa like not very CNY leh.....:notti:

I on diet........................................

bak kwa plus on diet.. WTH?? :bangwall:

bak kwa plus on diet.. WTH?? :bangwall:

diet now so that can feast on all the bak kwas and chocolates later mah :rofl:

I hope i succeed in my diet now....yest yong tau foo was a success....:notti: