Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Housewarming Invite

Yo AIR.. why never come last time..

yo uncle p....that time worked late lar...last min got meeting then drag until very late...so might as well dun meet u all liao.....pai seh lar...

eh really ah.. hehe..

this is what i want to do originally..

http://image1.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.23305205.jpg

but the length between the headboard and the beam is quite short.. if do liao.. the flowers bits no where to fly.. :bangwall:

err...then i think not v suitable to do this leh.....otherwise your headboard area looks v cramped...how abt the 2 wall areas above your bedside tables? dun make yoru room look too cramp ar....wait at night cannot slpp properly...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
err...then i think not v suitable to do this leh.....otherwise your headboard area looks v cramped...how abt the 2 wall areas above your bedside tables? dun make yoru room look too cramp ar....wait at night cannot slpp properly...

Hmm.. do you mean something like this?? (trying to find an example)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/winkplay/2535648290/

Edited by xinyi_reiko

What to do if kenna retrench look for another job lor, wait for the right time then change job again. :dancingqueen:

One spirit must always be positive esp in the slow economy, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE except whether to bit the bullet. :sport-smiley-003:

What to do if kenna retrench look for another job lor, wait for the right time then change job again. :dancingqueen:

One spirit must always be positive esp in the slow economy, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE except whether to bit the bullet. :sport-smiley-003:

easy to be said.. if company bo tai ji.. then no pay cut.. i happy liao.. :P

AIR... XY very funny.. said HARLOW to the restaurant manager instead..

lol..

har?? what happened to her? why she harlow the restaurant manager?!?!

AIR... XY very funny.. said HARLOW to the restaurant manager instead..

lol..

oie! stop it ok.. 8|

my fault lah.. super long time nv see you all... abit forget how everyone look liao.. :bangwall:

Hmm.. do you mean something like this?? (trying to find an example)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/winkplay/2535648290/

oh ya something like that! I like this kinda feel too but I already got wallpaper....I've got an adjacent empty wall which I'm thinking of doing something with decals too but hubby said I too free ar.....:bangwall:

but if your ceiling isn't very high then dun do somehting that stretches all the way to the top otehrwise makes your ceiling look very short and yoru room will look very clustered.....abit here and there is fine....simplicity is the key...

oie! stop it ok.. 8|

my fault lah.. super long time nv see you all... abit forget how everyone look liao.. :bangwall:

:rofl: :rofl: u mean u thought the manager was one of us har?!? u very kua zhang leh! Although I nvr see u all for a long time, i think i still remember how each of u look like leh.....u mistook the manager for uncle p izit?!?!

Uncle P, u better send xinyi your photo so that she don't anyhow go harlow ppl next time :rofl:

oh ya something like that! I like this kinda feel too but I already got wallpaper....I've got an adjacent empty wall which I'm thinking of doing something with decals too but hubby said I too free ar.....:bangwall:

but if your ceiling isn't very high then dun do somehting that stretches all the way to the top otehrwise makes your ceiling look very short and yoru room will look very clustered.....abit here and there is fine....simplicity is the key...

:rofl: :rofl: u mean u thought the manager was one of us har?!? u very kua zhang leh! Although I nvr see u all for a long time, i think i still remember how each of u look like leh.....u mistook the manager for uncle p izit?!?!

Uncle P, u better send xinyi your photo so that she don't anyhow go harlow ppl next time :rofl:

ahh okok.. thanks for your advise.. will take note.. i couldnt get much advise..

do you consider this as clustered?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/winkplay/2563...57605330223006/

ai ya.. i told uncle P to wait outside.. then when we walk to there.. we saw a guy wearing specs also.. i thought is uncle P.. fifi know is not him.. and aunty kat even wavied at the guy.. :rofl:

uncle P lah!! 8| ask you to wait outside.. nv listen..

ahh okok.. thanks for your advise.. will take note.. i couldnt get much advise..

do you consider this as clustered?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/winkplay/2563...57605330223006/

ai ya.. i told uncle P to wait outside.. then when we walk to there.. we saw a guy wearing specs also.. i thought is uncle P.. fifi know is not him.. and aunty kat even wavied at the guy.. :rofl:

uncle P lah!! 8| ask you to wait outside.. nv listen..

lThis is nice too! but your headboard already so high...if not much space between the top of your headboard and the top of the ceiling then i suggest you leave it empty lar...otherwise veyr cluttered leh....

:rofl: :rofl: wah lau! I missed that! :rofl: :rofl:

fifi smart ar....auntie kat cannot blame cos she nvr see uncle p before....but xinyi....you....you......*shake head*

lThis is nice too! but your headboard already so high...if not much space between the top of your headboard and the top of the ceiling then i suggest you leave it empty lar...otherwise veyr cluttered leh....

:rofl: :rofl: wah lau! I missed that! :rofl: :rofl:

fifi smart ar....auntie kat cannot blame cos she nvr see uncle p before....but xinyi....you....you......*shake head*

okok.. got time i go down to the shop look around.. hopefully they can also give me some suggestions.. hehe.. :P

I tell you.. damm funny lah.. i damm pai seh.. :bangwall::bangwall:

that gathering as usual.. talk alot of rubbish things.. plus the 15k bag.. :notti:

okok.. got time i go down to the shop look around.. hopefully they can also give me some suggestions.. hehe.. :P

I tell you.. damm funny lah.. i damm pai seh.. :bangwall::bangwall:

that gathering as usual.. talk alot of rubbish things.. plus the 15k bag.. :notti:

:rofl: I can imagine your pai seh-ness....i think the restaurant manager also will hide behind pillar and arm chio...wait he thought you all came for blind dates...how come duno what the other party looks like one...:rofl:

what abt the 15k bag?!?! dun tell me auntie kat bought it liao?!? :bangwall:

YEAH.. maybe next time i got to hold a rose.

:rofl: I can imagine your pai seh-ness....i think the restaurant manager also will hide behind pillar and arm chio...wait he thought you all came for blind dates...how come duno what the other party looks like one...:rofl:

what abt the 15k bag?!?! dun tell me auntie kat bought it liao?!? :bangwall:

:rofl:

no lah.. she haven buy.. we are just discussing.. to stop her from doing sha shi..

YEAH.. maybe next time i got to hold a rose.

carry 15k bag lah.. i sure recognize you .. :notti:

no lah.. she haven buy.. we are just discussing.. to stop her from doing sha shi..

carry 15k bag lah.. i sure recognize you .. :notti:

alternatively, uncle p can carry singapore flag....sure very easily recognisable one...:notti: