Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Housewarming Invite

ohh i see..

i want to do decals for my mbr wall leh.. but winkplay design quite limited.. hmm.. you got any suggestion??

Save money for recession... 8|8|8|

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
today so quiet?

today so quiet?

Reccession.... so no money to buy and everybody working hard to keep rice bowl no time to chat :(

:( my mbr got nothing but just bed, side tables and lamps nia.. do a simple decals.. not asking too much right?? :bangwall::bangwall:

no lah, even you turn into cinderalla do your own sweeping, also no one will hyang you :notti:

ha ha ha. quite true.

the quote now is "please don't fire me"

now 'retrench' this word damm sensitive..

i was telling my colleagues.. DBS staffs damm cham.. over the weekends cannot eat and sleep properly.. then yesterday was gloomy and was raining..

You one person spend lor..

mai lah.. i also bo liu.. :bangwall:

no lah, even you turn into cinderalla do your own sweeping, also no one will hyang you :notti:

i see how lah.. if too expensive.. then for get it lor.. i thinking if 100 bucks can do it or not.. hahaha..

:( my mbr got nothing but just bed, side tables and lamps nia.. do a simple decals.. not asking too much right?? :bangwall::bangwall:

i think it's a good idea...it's a cheaper option to beautify your room....the best part abt decals is you can peel them off and change design when u are sick of it.....not like wallpaper....

i was telling my colleagues.. DBS staffs damm cham.. over the weekends cannot eat and sleep properly.. then yesterday was gloomy and was raining..

i see how lah.. if too expensive.. then for get it lor.. i thinking if 100 bucks can do it or not.. hahaha..

Cham you hui gu liang, no money, need to do own deco. Air now is hei gu gu, doing untill face black black

like that :notti:

jillvalentine2.gif

i think it's a good idea...it's a cheaper option to beautify your room....the best part abt decals is you can peel them off and change design when u are sick of it.....not like wallpaper....

eh, u back? though recession, you hide inside the bank.... working working working....... till face black black. :notti:

ya lor...if i'm dbs staff, i also no eat, no sleep, no talk.....but dun say so early...skali my turn...nowadays so much uncertainty :bangwall:

100 bucks can get you quite a big one leh....i bought mine abt 50+ or so.....but small one lar.....

that time i went to the shop....got one big big one covers top to bottom wall, motif is london's big ben clock, costs 300+.....100 bucks you shd get a pretty good and nice one...

ya lor.. i actually already got something in mind.. but i realise my headboard quite tall.. the design might not bring out the feel..

ya lor...if i'm dbs staff, i also no eat, no sleep, no talk.....but dun say so early...skali my turn...nowadays so much uncertainty :bangwall:

100 bucks can get you quite a big one leh....i bought mine abt 50+ or so.....but small one lar.....

that time i went to the shop....got one big big one covers top to bottom wall, motif is london's big ben clock, costs 300+.....100 bucks you shd get a pretty good and nice one...

eh really ah.. hehe..

this is what i want to do originally..

http://image1.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.23305205.jpg

but the length between the headboard and the beam is quite short.. if do liao.. the flowers bits no where to fly.. :bangwall:

Edited by xinyi_reiko