Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
titank

Sofa Hunting, Cheap & Good!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi all,

Just got my sofa (2.5-seater) from univonna. (chin swee branch)

Very satisfy with the choice of sofa they offer there. the prices are reasonable, mid range, i suppose. :yamseng:

the sofa there are also quite modern. The salesperson, michael, is very friendly and patience to our request.

Hi all,

Just got my sofa (2.5-seater) from univonna. (chin swee branch)

Very satisfy with the choice of sofa they offer there. the prices are reasonable, mid range, i suppose. :yamseng:

the sofa there are also quite modern. The salesperson, michael, is very friendly and patience to our request.

u got yr sofa from Univonna? is it good?

i got mine also from univonna.... furniture mall branch.

its really good. 3 seater half leather. really comfy with lots of big deep seating and back support.

hey there been looking thru newspaper for sofa & furntiture sales.. but cant decide the right one .. wad's the latest place to go furniture shopping?

Is fashion home gd? wad about Defu furniture?

i want a modern looking high back rest leather L shape full leather sofa that is about 300cm long..

Very difficult to find!!!!

3+2 seater can meet the length requirement but I prefer L shape one...

The only one that meet all the requirement is one imported sofat from Italy I saw at OM@Joo Seng that cost $6600!!!!!! *faint*

i want a modern looking high back rest leather L shape full leather sofa that is about 300cm long..

Very difficult to find!!!!

3+2 seater can meet the length requirement but I prefer L shape one...

The only one that meet all the requirement is one imported sofat from Italy I saw at OM@Joo Seng that cost $6600!!!!!! *faint*

Univonna have some 3+1 L-shape high back rest with full length at about ±2.4m

Some of the neighborhood shops sell univonna, price range should be from 1200up, depending on model.

Neighborhood shops sells are cheaper but warranty is shorter (2yrs).

i have tried univonna and seahorse, price diff about 500, but I still prefer univonna for the high rest and sitting angle.

fyi, most of the time, half leather means synthetic leather, unless they confirm its calf or cow leather.

Guest melancholic
Univonna have some 3+1 L-shape high back rest with full length at about ±2.4m

Some of the neighborhood shops sell univonna, price range should be from 1200up, depending on model.

Neighborhood shops sells are cheaper but warranty is shorter (2yrs).

i have tried univonna and seahorse, price diff about 500, but I still prefer univonna for the high rest and sitting angle.

fyi, most of the time, half leather means synthetic leather, unless they confirm its calf or cow leather.

I've been to the one at Furniture Mall. I agree their sofas are good. However, the nicer looking ones are usually less comfortable. In any case, they are a manufacturer whose primary biz is for export, so the lady that served me told me that they can customise the sofa length. So a 3m 4-seater L-shape sofa is possible.

I've been searching for good full cow hide leather sofas that dun cost a bomb.. still searching.. but as of now, I've shortlisted Univonna and Navinzi. www.navinzi.com - not all their sofa range seems to be online.. hmmm..

Navinci is at Kaki Bukit, Enterprise One and Sime Darby Enterprise Centre. Promotional prices are really good. I was quoted $1900+ for full cowhide leather 3+2 seater. Their signature sofa was going at $2100+. But I didn't buy cos I haven't started reno and still deciding on the design and all. They do have super long L-shape sofas and theatre suite type of sofas for bigger houses!

btw, Lorenzo is having 40% off now.. not sure till when.

Hi! I'm a new member and just bought an L-shaped sofa at Morris. I recommend that you to approach their sale-staff Mr Ronnie. He is very friendly, well-versed/knowledgeable and do not practise high-pressure/hard-sell tactics.

Hi Ronnie ^_^

Perhaps you can intro what I should consider at Morris :horse:

I've been to the one at Furniture Mall. I agree their sofas are good. However, the nicer looking ones are usually less comfortable. In any case, they are a manufacturer whose primary biz is for export, so the lady that served me told me that they can customise the sofa length. So a 3m 4-seater L-shape sofa is possible.

I've been searching for good full cow hide leather sofas that dun cost a bomb.. still searching.. but as of now, I've shortlisted Univonna and Navinzi. www.navinzi.com - not all their sofa range seems to be online.. hmmm..

Navinci is at Kaki Bukit, Enterprise One and Sime Darby Enterprise Centre. Promotional prices are really good. I was quoted $1900+ for full cowhide leather 3+2 seater. Their signature sofa was going at $2100+. But I didn't buy cos I haven't started reno and still deciding on the design and all. They do have super long L-shape sofas and theatre suite type of sofas for bigger houses!

btw, Lorenzo is having 40% off now.. not sure till when.

thanks for the info.

hope u find somethin u like and affordable soon :)

Hi Ronnie ^_^

Perhaps you can intro what I should consider at Morris :horse:

I was served by ROnnie and I think he uses hard selling tactics. I wasn't keen on buying the package cos the sofa and tv console are not that appealing to me. my husband insisted on buying cos the package is cheap. but it's really not worth it.

i went to all 3 storeys and if u ask me, the sofas r mostly the same design. not a wide range.