Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
titank

Sofa Hunting, Cheap & Good!

Finally found our sofa from Uninova at Sungei Kadut Loop area! We were at that area looking for our sofa during a rainy day and almost give up after trying several stores. When we were walking towards our car, intending to leave the place, then we saw the side entrance of the store. Luckily we went in... and ended our weeks of searching.

The sofa we saw is exactly the same colour tone we are looking for. And most importantly the support of the cushion is good. Only thing is it is a 3-seater, smaller than the L-shape sofa we are planning to get. After a week of consideration, we decided to get a separate relax chair or lounge chair if necessary. So we went back to order the sofa! It will be delivered two weeks later.

:dancingqueen:

$1.7k for PU 3-seater L shape sofa seems a bit steep...

Hi LittleDevil, u bought the EAST model sofa, 3 seater?

wat material did u get?

how much did u pay for it?

i just saw this EAST model from this same shop from furniture mall.

so i'm considering it right now, plus one otterman

let me know of yr price and material.... so tat i know how to 'press' the salesperson... hee

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Seahorse having 50% storewide for all their sofa and bedframe. Half leather sofa, usual price which cost $1.3K is only half price! Good bargain! But do hurry :good:

Just bought a new set of sofa for my new home last weekend. Hope its a good investment.

sofa1.jpg

sofa2.jpg

sofa3.jpg

Anyone can tell me where can I find such sofa and how much likely to be?

Rome-based Central Unit Design, a four-person architect-design collective, introduced their sectional Dino Sofa at Milan's Salone Satellite earlier this month. Designed for indoor and outdoor use in public places like museums, airports, and parks, the animalized seating is made of Waterlily and Framefoam, both eco-friendly materials.

----------------

albertjames

social media optimization

Anyone can tell me where can I find such sofa and how much likely to be?

Hi there,

U can find this type of similar sofa at Morris Lifestyle. Think the model is call Travis. I nearly got it oso. Very comfortable. When I go there 2 days ago, it was selling at $1599. The sales guy told me 2 days ago, was selling at $1499. Then the price will go up to $1799 soon. Sales tactics... Anyway the "L" is quite long, about 290 to 300 cm. When ask for shortening, need to pay extra $200. Dunno true anot.

The sofa was really comfortable. Just the price was too steep for me. I settle for a seahouse brand instead.

Having 50% off now, worth the money. They got nice sofa oso.

Hi there,

U can find this type of similar sofa at Morris Lifestyle. Think the model is call Travis. I nearly got it oso. Very comfortable. When I go there 2 days ago, it was selling at $1599. The sales guy told me 2 days ago, was selling at $1499. Then the price will go up to $1799 soon. Sales tactics... Anyway the "L" is quite long, about 290 to 300 cm. When ask for shortening, need to pay extra $200. Dunno true anot.

The sofa was really comfortable. Just the price was too steep for me. I settle for a seahouse brand instead.

Having 50% off now, worth the money. They got nice sofa oso.

correct...it was **** comfortable...i went there on sat n sat on it...dun feel like standing up...lay on the L side...price is reali 1599 i pay the deposit striaght and he say price going up next few days...even showed mi the new price tag...tink will go for extension for both piece..color oso hafnt decide...waiting for ID design 1st..

go to Lush at paya lebar, good quality,,, not very expensive

hey, where is lush at paya lebar???

Hi All,

Just saw a very nice display set L-shaped fabric sofa from OM at IMM selling for only $699. Well think its not a bad buy. For anyone who is also looking for the exact sofa i bought (refer to previous thread), its also there, but not sure of the price.

Cheers.

Hi all

did anyone buy from Morris? I'm intending to get their promotional set which includes sofa, coffee/dining tables and tv console but they need 2-3 months to manufacture+deliver. can anyone share their experience with them? their workmanship and aftersales service. thanks.

:yamseng:

Hi all

did anyone buy from Morris? I'm intending to get their promotional set which includes sofa, coffee/dining tables and tv console but they need 2-3 months to manufacture+deliver. can anyone share their experience with them? their workmanship and aftersales service. thanks.

Hi there :)

I also purhcase their package of TV console and coffee table package but goods not delivered yet. The price they offered is the most attractive after I compared with several shops. You can read comments on this company at another threat under Morris Lifestyle. .

Hi all

Edited by heehor