Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi pbtgal,

Thks for the quick reply. Just wondering also what free gifts you got?

:)

I signed the contract in Mar when the 'free gift' is 8% off total contract price instead of the usual free gifts - aircons or 20ft kit cabinets but still my ID kind enuff to do some racks for me FOC.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I signed the contract in Mar when the 'free gift' is 8% off total contract price instead of the usual free gifts - aircons or 20ft kit cabinets but still my ID kind enuff to do some racks for me FOC.

Oh tt's nice to hear. Btw, why did you decide on Ideal House in the end ah?

Nowadays a lot of ID charge GST. 7% is a lot of money! :( Luckily Ideal House don't charge :)

hi all, i'm a newbie here :D my renovation is done by Ideal House too! Into my 4th week of the renovation and it's already 70% done. I must really thank my ID Sean for his hard work to fulfill our tight timeline to complete the reno before our customary wedding. Will be setting up my reno t-blog soon to share my photos :)

Hi gaga8255 & starry_83, pm both you already. :)

Takomi

Can you pls pm me Lyn from Ideal house contact details...plss..

Thanks

Oh tt's nice to hear. Btw, why did you decide on Ideal House in the end ah?

Nowadays a lot of ID charge GST. 7% is a lot of money! :( Luckily Ideal House don't charge :)

Haha, why did we choose Lynn from IH? We never really give it a thought, hmm, maybe we felt comfortable talking to her and of cos, their price is the lowest quotation we have got in the end after some freebies here & there. So far, my ID is very efficient with her after sales service lah.

Edited by pbtgal

Hi, anybody have any experience with Peter from Ideal House? Send an online enquiry to them and Peter reply to me with a quotation and i would say its on the high side after comparing with a few other ID firm. But i guess at the end of the day wat i'm looking out for is actually responsibility and workmanship... seems like nobody mentioned abt Peter here... not sure if he's good :unsure:

Hi, anybody have any experience with Peter from Ideal House? Send an online enquiry to them and Peter reply to me with a quotation and i would say its on the high side after comparing with a few other ID firm. But i guess at the end of the day wat i'm looking out for is actually responsibility and workmanship... seems like nobody mentioned abt Peter here... not sure if he's good :unsure:

Hihi Weewee, yes Peter did my reno nearly 2 months back. Very good job, he has a lot of experience. Do look at my thread (not much of actual reno works here though) at http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=23604

Alternatively my personal reno blog jyyj.vox.com has more photos and detailed progress of the renovation works.

Do discuss with Peter about the quotation. Enjoy ur home reno experience!

we have been waiting for the quotation since 3 weeks ago and yet Lynn has not reverted to us.

have sent email reminders but still no reply. think we will drop them. really poor service. to think that we had waited for Lynn for half an hr for our 1st appt. yes... she was late.

Hihi Weewee, yes Peter did my reno nearly 2 months back. Very good job, he has a lot of experience. Do look at my thread (not much of actual reno works here though) at http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=23604

Alternatively my personal reno blog jyyj.vox.com has more photos and detailed progress of the renovation works.

Do discuss with Peter about the quotation. Enjoy ur home reno experience!

Pls letme knw Peter(Ideal house) contact details and pls send quote to amjith.ali@gmail.com for reference..plss

Can I have peter and lynn's contact?

Hihi, I've PMed you Peter's contact. My proposal is that looking for either one of them is good enough. They are colleagues afterall and by looking for both, you may make things hard of them! :) And surely both their quotations will be same since it comes from the company. Either Peter or Lynn has received good reviews here, so you probably won't go wrong with either one of them.

Cheers~

Edited by SilverBullet