Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
honeydew

Bellari Products

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

i went to their shop, Have't decide to buy anot.

Their price seen to be fix. even if i intending to purchase a few items from them.

The salesperson, mention that they provide servicing for their product to your house, w/o charges. until it spoil. But im not too convine, dun't know real or not. :sport-smiley-004:

i am about 80% confirmed on getting Bellari hood, hob and the glass panel. Their prices are fixed...even told the lady that if she gives me a good price, i get the sink from her too. But she said she can't as all prices fixed. What I like about bellari other than the design is the cut-off gas mechanism and the power of the suction (sucking the board). Also, the price quite comparable to Rinnai's website promo.

i am about 80% confirmed on getting Bellari hood, hob and the glass panel. Their prices are fixed...even told the lady that if she gives me a good price, i get the sink from her too. But she said she can't as all prices fixed. What I like about bellari other than the design is the cut-off gas mechanism and the power of the suction (sucking the board). Also, the price quite comparable to Rinnai's website promo.

I got my Rinnai hob RB-3SS + hood RH-995CT and the Bellari OEM sink from Royal Fanco which is a couple of doors down from Bellari. Do check it out.

Edited by candizhu

I got my Rinnai hob RB-3SS + hood RH-998CT and the Bellari OEM sink from Royal Fanco which is a couple of doors down from Bellari. Do check it out.

Hi,

How much you paid for the Rinnai hob and hood? From the Rinnai website promo, it's selling at 1188. For the Bellari hob and hood, the same number of burners, it's only 938. That's why I thought Bellari for it's design and brand, will be a much better buy

I'm getting the bellari Pro sink, double deep bowl, think about $488.

Watz bellari oem sink? "pirated"?

Hi,

How much you paid for the Rinnai hob and hood? From the Rinnai website promo, it's selling at 1188. For the Bellari hob and hood, the same number of burners, it's only 938. That's why I thought Bellari for it's design and brand, will be a much better buy

Rinnai website promo is $1,226/- before GST. I got the package at $1,100 nett. :jawdrop:

I'm getting the bellari Pro sink, double deep bowl, think about $488.

Watz bellari oem sink? "pirated"?

OEM = Original Equipment Manufacturer..... not pirated lah :dribble:

Bellari's products are just one of them, in my opinion. What they probably did was to get the sink and paste their label on loh...

I got my sink, which look EXACTLY like the Bellari Royalfit Cipra at $200++ including the soap dispenser leh.. so I got the design and size I want at a cheaper price. :jawdrop:

Edited by candizhu

OEM = Original Equipment Manufacturer..... not pirated lah :good:

Bellari's products are just one of them, in my opinion. What they probably did was to get the sink and paste their label on loh...

I got my sink, which look EXACTLY like the Bellari Royalfit Cipra at $200++ including the soap dispenser leh.. so I got the design and size I want at a cheaper price. :good:

for kitchen stainless sink, must buy the one that is one piece. one solid piece is better than 2 piece.

there are many that are 2 piece join or weld together..... no good...

turn the sink upside down and look at the bowl. if its 2 pc, u will see 2 seperate pc joined together.......

for kitchen stainless sink, must buy the one that is one piece. one solid piece is better than 2 piece.

there are many that are 2 piece join or weld together..... no good...

turn the sink upside down and look at the bowl. if its 2 pc, u will see 2 seperate pc joined together.......

How do we know it's joined, when we look from the front? :good:

can't be we go under to take a look... :good:

How do we know it's joined, when we look from the front? :good:

can't be we go under to take a look... :good:

when u are at the shop, just ask the salesperson to turn the sink upside down and u look at the under side....

in fact u can turn it yrself, if u are daring. you are doing anything wrong. you are the customer, and got the right to inspect the item fully before buying.

During lunch, I went to look at Fujioh and Rhoyxon. Fujioh's tempered glass hob and the most recommended hood (the one in 45 degree) is selling for $1218. For Rhoyxon, they have different pricing depending on the hood you choose. Their hobs are all made in Italy but for the hoods, you can choose either made in Italy or China. Of course, the package with the Made In China hood is less expensive and comparable to the price i got in Bellari. It just sets me thinking: is Bellari really such a good buy then? considering that it's an italian brand (i presume it's made in italy as it was confirm by some in the forum) but the prices are much cheaper than Rinnai, Fujioh and Rhoyon. Only Ellane is cheaper than Bellari....hmm.... :yamseng:

Oh yah...just to share further but not sure true or not lah

according to the Rhoyxon salesperson, the difference between tempered glass hob and stainless steel hob, other than better visual, is that it's easier to clean. However, she said that we have to be careful when cooking if we are using tempered glass. She said that we cannot put the pot which we just took off the fire stove and place it on the tempered glass and we had to be careful not to drop deep-fried food (just fried) onto the glass or else it will damaged the glass....not sure how true it is but just to share

Is Bellari a better brand than Rinnai? :notti: I intend to buy hood, hob and oven but can't make up my mind which is better. I'm also not familiar of Bellari pricing :notti: . Is it more expensive than Rinnai or the other way around?

hi i brought my hob (3 zone) tempered black glass, slim hood, basin (shape of a bathtub) and soap dispenser from bellari. cost me $1280.

the lady told me their price is fix...no discount at all.. i pay a $100 deposit. what u guys think abt this brand?

I paid them a visit, was turned off by the no discount even if you get whole set haughty attitude. Walked further down towards Poh Joo & Chuan Heng for Rinnai instead.