Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
honeydew

Bellari Products

I bought my hob and hood from Bellari. So far so good. The black tempered glass match very well with my black galaxy granite kitchen top. I bought also basin tap and rain shower set. The rain shower is not to my satisfaction. The water pressure is low. The plumber said nothing can be done. I finally had to buy a new mixer. I bought from Heritage in Geylang Rd. The sales lady, Irene is very good in customer's service. I found the shop sells hob and hood too at reasonable price. Too bad, I had already bought mine.

Hi can you share how much did you buy your hob and hood from Bellari? Is your hood a flat hood or chimney hood?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

we went tecnogas warehouse sale on sunday, bought a hood (900m/h suction), hob (2 burner on tempered glass) and triple door oven total $1767.

not sure good buy or good to use anot...the 2 burners on the hob has inner gas ring...so can use inside for small fire...or both or medium to big fire...

anyone has any comments? also too late lah..cos i buy liao..hehe..

I am also contemplating about buying the sinks and mixers at bellari cos have surfed the web but didnt find much info about this brand.

Anyone got adverse comments on bellari sinks and mixers, would like to hear more about it.

The models of sinks which i fancy from Franke are too big...measurements are usually 860mm, i can only fit 800mm sink....sigh!!!

im also intending to get Bellari's sink this weekend, their prices are quite reasonable, and design is nice. not too sure where it is made tho, but it is the only place that i been so far selling sinks with built-in bin.

im also intending to get Bellari's sink this weekend, their prices are quite reasonable, and design is nice. not too sure where it is made tho, but it is the only place that i been so far selling sinks with built-in bin.

I think Franke also carry sinks with build-in bin, thought I have seen it in their brochures.

I agree with you that the designs for Bellari's Sinks and even their mixers are very nice. Being Singaporean, we are always sceptical about things being cheap and good...hahaha...thats why I thought why is Bellari charging such reasonable prices for their stuffs?? And the lady at Bellari told me all their products are made in Italy leh...Dunno how true leh????

I think Franke also carry sinks with build-in bin, thought I have seen it in their brochures.

I agree with you that the designs for Bellari's Sinks and even their mixers are very nice. Being Singaporean, we are always sceptical about things being cheap and good...hahaha...thats why I thought why is Bellari charging such reasonable prices for their stuffs?? And the lady at Bellari told me all their products are made in Italy leh...Dunno how true leh????

where is Franke?

actually to me, it doesn matter where is is manufactured, as long as it is of quality. maybe we can scrutinise the sink to see if its inscripted with "made in xxx" :notti:

i am currently using a big 1-bowl undermount Bellari's sink with a Bellari mixer. no issue so far. :)

I have been using the glass hob for almost 2 yrs, but only occasional cooking. I actually wipe clean the hob when i just finish cooking, when hot. One of the metal ring at the cook actually wrap slightly due to this way of cleaning. just knock it back, then ok liao.

When i was down at the showroom, the male sales person actually hit the hob hard with a cooking pan to show me how durable it its :thumbs up: . In the end i got my hob, hood, sink and taps from there.

Temper glass is strong but not the edges ... try hit hard on the edges ... it will crack ...learn from my contractor.

but anyway if they offer life time warranty...y not... looks nice and not so suay u drop heavy objects on the edges..

Thumbs up for this sales person as he is really knowledgeable abt his product.

We visited Bellari showroom recently and are quite impressed. Intend to get the gourmet hob, hood, the professional series sink and the kitchen tap & soap dispenser. About the glass hob, the saleslady said if you break 10 times, they will replace 10 times.

Actually we also like Rinnai hob but was told by Asia Excel salesperson that although it has lifetime warranty printed on the glass, Rinnai will only change 1x : (

Hi guys....

I'm a Bellari user. I got my sink, hood and hob about 5 years ago. If you are worrying bout the tempered glass hob, dun worry! Except for the stains (as usual) on the s/s rings there, it still looks as nice as when I first bought it.

I'm gonna get my keys to my resale flat next Monday...so nervous....and we still haven't decide on the contractor! My god...

I'm buying bits and pcs of things the past 1 month....like our 2 basin cum cabinet, 2 toilet bowls, sink (Blanco... I wanted to get Bellari...but I was totally sold by by Blanco....the bowl is bigger, just nice to fit my oven tray) and sink tap, from Hoe Kee.....(there was a sale bout 1 month ago)

Oven from Mayer.

Sofa from Lorenzo.

Will be getting hood and hob from Bellari.

Bathroom mirrors and cabinets, TV console from Ikea.

The rest will moving from my old house.....

I'm a Bellari user. I got my sink, hood and hob about 5 years ago. If you are worrying bout the tempered glass hob, dun worry! Except for the stains (as usual) on the s/s rings there, it still looks as nice as when I first bought it.

Will be getting hood and hob from Bellari.

Hi Is the previous ones still usable?

I got my sink, hob, hood from bellari too, the items are not installed yet hopefully it's durable enough to last me for years :D

I'm shopping around for Hood, Hob and Oven too. Read from some previous posts that Rinnai burners have a tendency to rust, is that true?

Between Tempered Glass and S/S, for the former while it is easier to clean by just wiping, you also need to be careful not to drop pots or pans onto it. The angle of drop, especially if it is the edge of the base can crack the glass. However I was informed that because there are no "lips" at the edges of tempered glass hobs, you'll get run outs if you spill soup or oil onto it. For S/S there is peace of mind that it wont crack, at worst you get a dent on the surface. Cleaning will be a bit more of a hassle especially for oil which takes a little more effort to clean off from S/S. Most S/S hobs will have the "lip" to contain any spills.

I just placed a deposit for a tempered glass volcano 2 burner hob and a sink yesterday. Now I am wondering if I should have gone for other brands hobs for the price that I am going to pay. Is Bellari hob reliable and long-lasting? If one day the shop no more, can the hob be repaired/serviced elsewhere? Wanted to buy the tornado but sales lady said that volcano is new model and tornado is old and out of stock. Should I have gone for Techno, Fujioh instead?

I bought the volcano because I was quite fascinated with the burner. Can make the fire until super small and the burner also lit up quite fast. Cast iron also, it seems. Design also quite nice. But like this brand got no many comments. Should I stick with it?

How about the hood? The slimline one, any good?

tks.

Reviving this thread to ask, does anyone know where Bellari has moved to?

Went to their address at 117 Jalan Besar and the shop is no longer there, website also not updated and called both contact numbers but seems like they were disconnected.