Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
honeydew

Bellari Products

hi i brought my hob (3 zone) tempered black glass, slim hood, basin (shape of a bathtub) and soap dispenser from bellari. cost me $1280.

the lady told me their price is fix...no discount at all.. i pay a $100 deposit. what u guys think abt this brand?

We went there this afternoon and my husband was totally sold off. He is keen on purchasing hood, hob, oven, sink and soap dispenser there. I admire the salesperson who attended to us, very knowledgeable and accomodating :) . He was very patient with all our queries. I think pricewise very reasonable so I feel there is no need to ask for discount. We also went to Poo Joo and other stores but I was turned off with their lack of knowledge with the products. Cuizino looks okey to me too. Rinnai is a trusted brand (out of stock for months now). I'm having a hard time deciding :yamseng: .

I've been searching for feedback on Bellari products but feedback very elusive :yamseng:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I paid them a visit, was turned off by the no discount even if you get whole set haughty attitude. Walked further down towards Poh Joo & Chuan Heng for Rinnai instead.

Hi lawry

May i know how much you paid for your Rinnai Hob & Hood?

Last saturday we went to Bellari to buy hood, hob and oven. We paid everything in cash.A few hours later I changed my mind when I saw the different kind of ovens displayed in Lookz. Eventually I cancelled my order for the oven by calling Bellari. I must say I was surprise because I didn't have a hard time cancelling the order for the oven eventhough I paid it already. In fact, Thomas was still very accomodating and I couldn't detect even a small hint of sarcasm in his voice. I applaud bellari's exceptional service. After 2 days they personally delivered the check at our place and they refunded the full amount. :good:

i heard is life time warranty for the tempered glass hob.

true?

Don't simply accept what the sales person tell you -- usually they will say what the buyer wants to hear. Went to a few places and they all said the same thing -- lifetime guarantee on the tempered glass.

I finally bought Rinnai hob witjh schott ceran glass, and as expected the sales lady assured me it came with lifetime warranty, provided breakage was not due to buyer's fault e.g. not dropping hard objects onto the glass, not placing hot pans onto it, etc.

Fair enough, I thought.

After the hob was delivered and installed, called Rinnai's factory because the supposedly lifetime warranty was nowhere mentioned in either the warranty card, sales invoice, d/o etc.

And the Rinnai admin staff confirmed warranty for the hob was for 12 months only, that included the ceran glass top too.

I wasn't too dismayed as I expected that. Lifetime warranty is such an onerous obligation that very few mfr'er wld offer it. I don't understand why some sales person should resort to such outright lies just to make a sale.

Lesson? If any sales guy tell you the product comes with lifetime warranty on the tempered glass, ask him if he would write that down in black & white on the sales invoice (as it is unlikely to be mentioned in the warranty card). His reaction will tell you if he was telling you the truth.

That said, I bought the Rinnai hob for its inner flame technology, easy-to-clean schott ceran glass, and compact trivets. All-in, my experience with the hob has been overwhelmingly positive and I wld still recommend the inner flame burner hob despite the lack of lifetime warranty on the glass top.

Please note only certain Rinnai models have the inner flame burner. :yamseng:

I was at Bellari few days ago and I saw "Lifetime Warranty" edged onto the glass hobs. And the saleslady and salesman also confirmed that they would replace the hob if it should crack and they mention "very few cases" (meaning still got a few cases?) of it happening.

Anyone's Bellari's glass hob cracked before? I was almost sold by the ease of cleaning... so much easier than s/s hobs!

Oh, the "standard 3burner" version is $399 and the "gourmet" version is $499. Is Rinnai or Cuizino 3-burner version cheaper/higher quality? Deciding between these few brands now. Thanks!!

Edited by thevert

hi...as per my previous post, i purchase my hob and hood from bellari. and is true that the temperd glass is life time warranty. i did rcvd the warranty card which i supose should be true that is life time warranty for the glass.

I was at Bellari few days ago and I saw "Lifetime Warranty" edged onto the glass hobs. And the saleslady and salesman also confirmed that they would replace the hob if it should crack and they mention "very few cases" (meaning still got a few cases?) of it happening.

Anyone's Bellari's glass hob cracked before? I was almost sold by the ease of cleaning... so much easier than s/s hobs!

Oh, the "standard 3burner" version is $399 and the "gourmet" version is $499. Is Rinnai or Cuizino 3-burner version cheaper/higher quality? Deciding between these few brands now. Thanks!!

I have been using the glass hob for almost 2 yrs, but only occasional cooking. I actually wipe clean the hob when i just finish cooking, when hot. One of the metal ring at the cook actually wrap slightly due to this way of cleaning. just knock it back, then ok liao.

When i was down at the showroom, the male sales person actually hit the hob hard with a cooking pan to show me how durable it its :thumbs up: . In the end i got my hob, hood, sink and taps from there.

I have been using the glass hob for almost 2 yrs, but only occasional cooking. I actually wipe clean the hob when i just finish cooking, when hot. One of the metal ring at the cook actually wrap slightly due to this way of cleaning. just knock it back, then ok liao.

When i was down at the showroom, the male sales person actually hit the hob hard with a cooking pan to show me how durable it its :thumbs up: . In the end i got my hob, hood, sink and taps from there.

Thanks for the info. I actually decided on a s/s hob instead.. as I may do those long boiling & stewing process. I worry about the glass shattering although it's lifetime warranty. I got my kitchen sink, common basin & taps from Bellari though. Pretty good designs and reasonable price tag. I'm happy with the products so far, but have not start using them yet.

Edited by thevert

hi friends,

I'm thinking of getting Rinnai Hood & Fujioh Hob as both made in Japan, the price which i got from Shop A is approx 200 lesser than if i were to get from Shop B based on the same model

I have yet to decide on the sink,

would like to know where is Bellari made in?

Are their hobs, hood and sink good?

Thanks!

yes, it's the same for me. he actually hit the hob very hard, plus also place a hot pan on the hob and there's simply no mark.... I was like "wow"

but i didn't buy it cos still have to bring my hb there to c first... anyway, they also mentioned that every year, the bellari ppl will come and visit u to clean their bellari pdts. is it true?

anyway, which glass hob and hood you got from them?

hey, i ordered LA6 Glass Hood and Tornado Hobs,

i want to know the difference between gourmet hobs & tornado hobs since I don't cook so often and also want to know if its a need for me to splurge on the set which I ordered above.

what models from Bellari did you guys buy? thanks :)

I bought my hob and hood from Bellari. So far so good. The black tempered glass match very well with my black galaxy granite kitchen top. I bought also basin tap and rain shower set. The rain shower is not to my satisfaction. The water pressure is low. The plumber said nothing can be done. I finally had to buy a new mixer. I bought from Heritage in Geylang Rd. The sales lady, Irene is very good in customer's service. I found the shop sells hob and hood too at reasonable price. Too bad, I had already bought mine.