Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lin

Univonna @ Furniture Mall

I was there last weekends and they mentioned that the sofa is "Made in SG", it is true? :dunno:

do u mean all the sofas?

this is something that i've forgotten to ask...

just wondering, is there any concern of the sofa is a ade in SG product? :dunno:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I was there last weekends and they mentioned that the sofa is "Made in SG", it is true? :dunno:

hi all

Thanks for all the feedback... i bought a 3 seater (half leather) with ottoman as well + tv console + coffee table hehehe :dancingqueen: .. very happy with the sales services.. and after going round and round still liked their designs better..

cheers!

hi all

Thanks for all the feedback... i bought a 3 seater (half leather) with ottoman as well + tv console + coffee table hehehe :dancingqueen: .. very happy with the sales services.. and after going round and round still liked their designs better..

cheers!

sounds like we might be getting the same set :notti:

how much does the tv console and coffee table cost?

glad to hear positive feedbacks on this company!

we've just purchased a 3 seater with ottoman half leather sofa with them on saturday! agree that the pricing is very rigid. however, the sales person waived off the gst and transportation charges for us.so considered quite a good deal! like the design and the sofa feels very comfy!!!

hi all

cheers!

glad to hear positive feedbacks on this company!

we've just purchased a 3 seater with ottoman half leather sofa with them on saturday! agree that the pricing is very rigid. however, the sales person waived off the gst and transportation charges for us.so considered quite a good deal! like the design and the sofa feels very comfy!!!

Hi all

Good commnets -

We also bought 2 sets of 2-seater leather sofa from Univonna. Their 2-seater are huge, can almost put 3 people on it. I would say their delivery is prompt, product is good (sofa comes with a 5 year warranty) & have the posh feel. We were served by Winnie at Tradehub (Eunos) & she's a very likable lady. The sofa was delivered on the date committed.

Bad comments -

We also ordered an expendable tempered glass dining table (with 4 dining chairs) when we purchased the sofa. The order was placed on April 2 2008. Expected delivery was beginning of May, which was ok with us. 2 days before the delivery date, we called up & they told us there's shipment problems from China. Rescheduled to end May & at the same time, lend us a spare dining table for temporary measure. I would say, they're very service orientated. Then end May, I HAD TO CALL THEM, and they had the cheek to tell me the delivery will be pushed back further to End June!!!!!!!

Anyway, good thing we paid partial cause they demanded full payment when they delivered the sofa.

Overall, i would say their products(esp sofa) is very good. Would i patronize them again or recommend them to anyone? Yes, I would. I believe their shipment hiccups could be due to the recent natural disaster.

Cheers

Vince

Great.. thank you all for your feedback...

did you guys manage to get a discount off the price.. they told me the price were pretty fixed, and even if i bought a few items (sofa+coffee table and tv console), they could only offer slight discount..they dont really have a package..

i think other furniture companies like furniture club and red apple offer packages if we bought a few items... thanks!...

they gave me discount leh..cant remember how much discount but i think its either 5% or 10%..i went to the shop once, check price already and said i will consider. Then i go back 2nd times and tell them that i have decided to buy already if they give discount. So whether they wanna do my business, its all up to them already. They gave me discount eventually hehe

Agree that price is rather rigid. In fact, I asked for a moddel that is not on display and they came back to me 3 weeks later on the price. The price quoted was higher than the quote I got from another place. In the end, I didn't buy from them. Suggest you guys check around on the price first before commiting. Just my 2 cents worth. :yamseng:

I bought my dining table and coffee table with them. For the dining table it was priced 1,600 for 1 glass table and 6 chairs but managed to get it for 1,300 only and for the coffee table priced at 288 became 280 flat :D . I was served by Winnie in Univonna Furniture Mall.

• Like 1

Agree that price is rather rigid. In fact, I asked for a moddel that is not on display and they came back to me 3 weeks later on the price. The price quoted was higher than the quote I got from another place. In the end, I didn't buy from them. Suggest you guys check around on the price first before commiting. Just my 2 cents worth. :yamseng:

I went there to enquire about a model which is not on displayed. Overall staff attitude is very positive. Price wise is like very rigid, discount doesn't ring any bell.

this reminds me that I had to call them again whether they can get that model....gzz.

agree with that totally :good:

Great.. thank you all for your feedback...

did you guys manage to get a discount off the price.. they told me the price were pretty fixed, and even if i bought a few items (sofa+coffee table and tv console), they could only offer slight discount..they dont really have a package..

i think other furniture companies like furniture club and red apple offer packages if we bought a few items... thanks!...

Bought our dining set and side table from them. Pricing is reasonable and the delivery- very much satisfied. They were on time and were very careful in handling the goods to be delivered :good: .

agree with that totally :good:

I was looking for leather sofa as well at Univonna, last week at IFC sungei kadut.

I can say they have good quality of product... price wise also not to high.

Will visit the one in Furniture mall, hopefully they have the design I like... :)

Bought our dining set and side table from them. Pricing is reasonable and the delivery- very much satisfied. They were on time and were very careful in handling the goods to be delivered :good: .