Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi all, my wife & I are looking for a reno/id company to do up our house. So far, Darwin had offer a very good all in quotation for us. The ID person had personally come to our new flat for a site visit.

My wife & I would like to know from those who had taken them b4, are the after sales good? workmanship good? if there are any bad points, do email me and inform me who the ID person to look out for.

Thank You.....

email me at jarjardoink@yahoo.com

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi all, my wife & I are looking for a reno/id company to do up our house. So far, Darwin had offer a very good all in quotation for us. The ID person had personally come to our new flat for a site visit.

My wife & I would like to know from those who had taken them b4, are the after sales good? workmanship good? if there are any bad points, do email me and inform me who the ID person to look out for.

Thank You.....

email me at jarjardoink@yahoo.com

went down got served by guy edmund. very patient and sincere. think he new in this firm.

when i say 2 toilet only, he say ok and send me package even to explain the whole package.

will consider since he very patient and sincere.

No sense of designs, bad workmanship. and they will only do the simplest things hoping to make more money out of u. none of them are properly trained in Interior design.. all contractors and newbies who know nuts about design and concepts.

I had my renovations done by Darwin in end 2006 to jan 2007.

I cant say that I had a good experience with them because after spending so much money on my house, they did not do a good job. I am very disappointed with them. And the after-sales service was bad.

It had been two years only and things are falling apart.

Please choose carefully. And to those who had signed with them, best luck to you.

Hi, Bro,

R u sure ? They wont run away?

U know this "ART & THOT" interior design company at paya lebar? They hv 4 storey showroom, must more bigger than Darwin showroom, in the end, also close down........

Darwin is not designer group.... but all contractor staff.....

True true...

I fully agree.. Went down once before.. Served by a chap. Service not very good as he will ask you what' how' you want to do? If I really know what to do then I won't come la... As well I get contractors outside to do for me, somemore cheaper by half.

I met a lot of them and was quote by around 15 Reno/ID films, are so call "Diploma in Interior Design". Is there such a certificate. Most of them are Senior Interior Design.. it is only a title, which they have to had, in order to attract YOU..

When you see.. "WOW, senior lei, my house renovated by this ... Senior Interior Design" haa haa

LOL

Edited by kewin

How come both person like tagged team champion.. UFO

LOL cant agree more. Tag Team Champion

just a quick check..

has anyone ever wondered, the so called ID we came across either at reno fair or when we walk into a showroom are actually jus another salesman whom does not have any design background nor attended any design school.

BUT YET.. people are engaging them as designer to do up their home.

Do people only cared about prices and not real substance?

Just wondering. no offence.

cheers.

I disagreed. I think Darwin are id, not contactor staff.

ID ? so do they (the salesperson) have relevant certificate in interior design?

Diploma in interior design? I doubt so.

My hubby and I went down to Darwin yesterday. The ID was very patient with us and we spent about 3 hours with her talking on the design and quotation. She understand that we have a tight budget and she did not try to push us to get non-essential things. She also advice us because we have a tight budget, we should do things that are essential first (like hacking) and non-essential (carpentry work like wardrobe) could wait till when we have more money to do it.

One thing I would have to say is that, as our is a resale flat, I would still feel more at ease if only she could come to our flat to take a look to ensure that there wont be any additional costs like more electricity points needed etc.

honeyclub, could you PM your ID name to me please? Thank you.

Hi, Bro,

U know this "ART & THOT" interior design company at paya lebar? They hv 4 storey showroom, must more bigger than Darwin showroom, in the end, also close down........

I disagreed. I think Darwin are id, not contactor staff.

dealt with darwin before. Very patient, very kind.

Plus company is strong so cannot run away from warranty. But I think they recently close down show room at TradeHub (Jurong east side) and opened one at bukit batok.

85 sqm 28800 for a new flat is a strong figure. But going thro the list, there seems to be a lot of things to do. Good IDs will go survey your flat first then make sure he knows what he is quoting.

Hi, Bro,

dealt with darwin before. Very patient, very kind.

Plus company is strong so cannot run away from warranty. But I think they recently close down show room at TradeHub (Jurong east side) and opened one at bukit batok.

85 sqm 28800 for a new flat is a strong figure. But going thro the list, there seems to be a lot of things to do. Good IDs will go survey your flat first then make sure he knows what he is quoting.

Hello Honeyclub.

Mind pm'ing me the contact for your ID? I'm about to reno a resale flat in west coast, looking ard for quotations at the moment.

Hey Skim, done, you can also check out my blog @ HERE

Hello Honeyclub.

Mind pm'ing me the contact for your ID? I'm about to reno a resale flat in west coast, looking ard for quotations at the moment.