Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi Alvin, Can you pm the quote? if you are comfortable with that... as im just doing up 2 toilets as well..

want to compare with other quotes i got.

thanks in advance

last i heard from edmund, they got package for just doing 2 toilet, 3,4 and 5 room. i like this guy cos he can based on ur floorplan

and draw exctual size to show u and explain in detail what is ur walkway and stand if u install shower screen...cos i want to install

u can call him to enquire.

went down got served by guy edmund. very patient and sincere. think he new in this firm.

when i say 2 toilet only, he say ok and send me package even to explain the whole package.

will consider since he very patient and sincere.

Hi Alvin, Can you pm the quote? if you are comfortable with that... as im just doing up 2 toilets as well..

want to compare with other quotes i got.

thanks in advance

DONT USE DARWIN. Worst contrator I've ever seen before. They are doing my sister's house at Punggol. Only doing wet work, the kitchen and master bedroom wardrobe plus some small fixtures in the 2 bathroom. Took them 7 weeks and still doing.....

Horrible designer (dun even know how to design, all ideas were not practical. Egs : only 1 small downlight given in the passageway in front of her master wardrobe, not enuf light to see at night. Water heater installed and leaking, drawers given were 'stapled' at the bottom), carpentry work is horrible, can drill holes wrongly and make many wrong drill holes in my sis's wardrobe, panels are all slanted.

And they are very expensive. This little work costs her $29k!

Posted on Tuesday, April 28, 2009 - 5:08 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DONT USE DARWIN. Worst contrator I've ever seen before. They are doing my sister's house at Punggol. Only doing wet work, the kitchen and master bedroom wardrobe plus some small fixtures in the 2 bathroom. Took them 7 weeks and still doing.....

Horrible designer (dun even know how to design, all ideas were not practical. Egs : only 1 small downlight given in the passageway in front of her master wardrobe, not enuf light to see at night. Water heater installed and leaking, drawers given were 'stapled' at the bottom), carpentry work is horrible, can drill holes wrongly and make many wrong drill holes in my sis's wardrobe, panels are all slanted.

And they are very expensive. This little work costs her $29k!

went down got served by guy edmund. very patient and sincere. think he new in this firm.

when i say 2 toilet only, he say ok and send me package even to explain the whole package.

will consider since he very patient and sincere.

Their people are "forever" new..just beware of them. Because their IDs always leaving... So inside is all those "inexperienced" people. Don't know if you all will dare to let them do their house or not. And their workmanship is really not very good. carpenters do shaddy jobs, false ceiling will drop.. etc. quite scary.

Since yr message was posted a while back, did u actually sign up w Darwin? M currently talking to this id called cindy fr there. How's their workmanship and aftersales service? M gong to talk to them this Sat, our 3rd meeting. M also seeing 2 other ids.

HIPPO

Dear Hippo. Ur so call "ID" is not even an ID, She is not a qualified person as an ID with no formal ID knowledge. These people are just a bunch of sales people who jus simply had a short training and called themselves ID... good luck if you were to sign up with them.

Hi there.... thats bad experience u had there.... For me, I email them with regards to asking for quotation... They promtly replied me... One of the ID from Darwin actually offered to come down my place to view my house and discuss of what to do.... This guy is a very nice chap..... My wife and me actually took him as our ID. I am not on anyone side here but I guess its not wise to condemn the company for mistake done by one person there..... I myself dun know how their workmanship is but I am assured by my relatives and frens who had taken Darwin especially the ID which serve us.... By the way his name is Edwin.... Good luck with your reno....

yeah then you are very lucky then. we were also enticed the other time, with the very nice reviews, that's why we decided to go to their showroom to take a look. Btw, my reno have finished quite sometime oredi, its just that the person who served us, was terrible. maybe our reno budget was really so miserable. sigh. then you are setting up a T-Blog soon? started on any reno works already?

Honestly speaking i did went down to Darwin Interior before last time, located near Lavender there to tok to one of them. My 1st impression of them was very very bad. nobody entertained me although we stood there for more than 15 mins. finally someone came, and asked me to sit down. i forgot that guy's name, but after he heard our budget, his friendly tone changed. I dunno, it gave me an uneasy feeling. anyway i was, after comparing with a few contractors and other IDs, what they quoted us was easily 10k more than other people.

As we are budget constraint, never signed up with them.

Hi there.... thats bad experience u had there.... For me, I email them with regards to asking for quotation... They promtly replied me... One of the ID from Darwin actually offered to come down my place to view my house and discuss of what to do.... This guy is a very nice chap..... My wife and me actually took him as our ID. I am not on anyone side here but I guess its not wise to condemn the company for mistake done by one person there..... I myself dun know how their workmanship is but I am assured by my relatives and frens who had taken Darwin especially the ID which serve us.... By the way his name is Edwin.... Good luck with your reno....

Honestly speaking i did went down to Darwin Interior before last time, located near Lavender there to tok to one of them. My 1st impression of them was very very bad. nobody entertained me although we stood there for more than 15 mins. finally someone came, and asked me to sit down. i forgot that guy's name, but after he heard our budget, his friendly tone changed. I dunno, it gave me an uneasy feeling. anyway i was right, after comparing with a few contractors and other IDs, what they quoted us was easily 10k more than other people.

As we are budget constraint, never signed up with them.

o dear, m really in a dilemma whether to continue talking to them for the 3rd time this weekend... :dancingqueen: it seems that most of the bad service comes fr tradehub21...I went to their main show room in Balestier....not too sure to continue talking to them

M also seeing 2 other ids.....Summit id and Home Guide...any comments on these 2 ?

HIPPO

Hippo, I nv use this ID but my experience tell me. Better dun go with ID/Contractor with negative feedback. And this ID has more than not just 1 negative feedbacks!!!

For reno, a reliable ID/Contractor is a must! Else, u will vomit blood + headache + killing urself during the process. And all these negative emotions will lead u to dislike ur house, quarrel with ur wife.. bla bla bla...

Since yr message was posted a while back, did u actually sign up w Darwin? M currently talking to this id called cindy fr there. How's their workmanship and aftersales service? M gong to talk to them this Sat, our 3rd meeting. M also seeing 2 other ids.

HIPPO

Hi Hippo. I actually have not engaged them yet. Same as you, I am going over to their showroom tomorrow too with my wife. From what I had seen from other IDs, Darwin is the only ID that gave me a very good and detailed quotation. I will decide if I am taking them after my meeting with them tomorrow. My ID from Darwin is Edwin.... Nice Chap....

I went to their main show room in Balestier, experience with ID not bad. She provided me with detailed breakdown of the costing. But have not decided whether to engage them or not. Still in the process of gathering more quotation.

o dear, m really in a dilemma whether to continue talking to them for the 3rd time this weekend... :dancingqueen: it seems that most of the bad service comes fr tradehub21...I went to their main show room in Balestier....not too sure to continue talking to them

M also seeing 2 other ids.....Summit id and Home Guide...any comments on these 2 ?

HIPPO

HIPPO