Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zirhk3355

Pervert Noodles Seller...?

I am sorry but all I see in this pic is food. Wonder who is the pervert...

----------------

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singapor...nt.jsp?id=25532

Hawker's naughty display of food: Is this sexual harassment?

getfullsizephotolg4.jpg

STOMPer Fan said a cheeky staff at a newly open noodle stall packed her noodle in a suggestive manner, arranging the food to resemble a man's private parts.

Said the STOMPer in her email to STOMP today (June 17):

"This morning I just bought a packet of noodles from a newly open noodle stall opposite my office.

"The staff are friendly but a little cheeky.

"They chatted with me and even asked for my name and asked whether I would come again.

"I just smiled and said 'If your food is nice, I will surely come back'.

"When I reached the office, I was shocked to see what the noodle store guy had done to my food.

"He display the fishball and sausage in the shape of a man's private parts.

"It's so disgusting, how can they do this?

"I am so angry, I wanted to confront them, but my colleagues stopped me.

"They should learn how to respect women.

"Not all women is so cheap and loose as what they think.

"A bunch of pervert noodle sellers."

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

thanks for postin this zirhk3355. u made my day.....

somehow, this tickle my funny bone......*sorry to ppl who felt offended.

next time juz dun order 2 fishballs n 1 sausage lor.... (i applause the very clever seller)

Edited by apa

Honestly look at the comments on the Stompt forum, I'm not trying to create a wave of backlash or anything. I'm speaking not in the view of a moderator but a normal human being. When I read some of the comments, its as if the comments are written by immature people.

At the same time, its become a point where, are the people posting for the sake of informing other people, to make a point? or just for that 1 min of fame?

Honestly look at the comments on the Stompt forum, I'm not trying to create a wave of backlash or anything. I'm speaking not in the view of a moderator but a normal human being. When I read some of the comments, its as if the comments are written by immature people.

At the same time, its become a point where, are the people posting for the sake of informing other people, to make a point? or just for that 1 min of fame?

You will be surprised, I am sure alot of them are very young. While being exposed to more stuff is a good thing, but if this is the way our youths are thinking, it is really left with little to desire.

Wahh, you all very creative also hor... :P

To me, its just a pack of noodles with a sausage and fishballs, which will be gobbled down within 15 mins! Why think so much...somemore write to STOMP...haiz...

takes 2 hands to clap.

decent gals wont feel offended lah.

maybe this gal feels humilated bcos that sausage too small - the noodle stall should have throw in a BIG size german sausage instead.

A decent girl would see that as food.

Does she go gaga with anything phallic?

Should just stick to chicken wings, otah and something else.

takes 2 hands to clap.

decent gals wont feel offended lah.

maybe this gal feels humilated bcos that sausage too small - the noodle stall should have throw in a BIG size german sausage instead.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

STOMP has alot of bo liao postings because u can submit anything and everything...