Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
donut88

Ariston Storage Heater Vs Joven Storage Heater

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I got from Hong Liang...~ 240 I think. Need to check with wife cos I always forget the numbers..haha

The delivery from Hong Liang is ok for the heater. However, the hob and hood was badly delayed and wrong product delivered earlier. I am giving this shop a miss in the future....

Can try search around Ariston or Joven around Jalan Besar Poh Ju or Sing Siang Choon.. The price difference not huge...

I was told that Ariston 25L onwards are also using SS tank. Should apply for Joven too. Those smaller capacity may not be using SS tank. This is the reason why I got 25L....

I originally wanted Ariston but was influenced by the shop to get Joven..So far seem ok.. after first test.

I got from Hong Liang...~ 240 I think. Need to check with wife cos I always forget the numbers..haha

The delivery from Hong Liang is ok for the heater. However, the hob and hood was badly delayed and wrong product delivered earlier. I am giving this shop a miss in the future....

Can try search around Ariston or Joven around Jalan Besar Poh Ju or Sing Siang Choon.. The price difference not huge...

I was told that Ariston 25L onwards are also using SS tank. Should apply for Joven too. Those smaller capacity may not be using SS tank. This is the reason why I got 25L....

I originally wanted Ariston but was influenced by the shop to get Joven..So far seem ok.. after first test.

man i kena chopped by 5 bucks! ;p oh well, at least got 2 toilet sprays for free.

finally bot my storage heater

got it from poh joo 30L at 225

15L one i was quoted at 200

all including GST

best px we could get

no choice tho i wanted joven

cos contractor said the previous owner used the same one

so if use the joven may be more troublesome in terms of space

poh joo selling 25L at $200

really cool that Joven can maintain hot water for so long!! Good leh! I'm going to buy that!

yup. Joven is really good for keeping water for long time, and it heats up the water very fast too.

it has SS tank.

We wanted to buy Ariston initially but seems like Joven has better reviews. So we will be getting Joven from Poh Choo. Was quoted at $225 for a 25L over the weekend and $35 for a 30L Ariston.

My fiance and I got the CityGas bundled deal of Rinai Heater and CityGas Dryer not too long ago but had to give up the heater due to the limited space we have to place that Rinai heater. It has to be place in a open un-conceal area, preferrably near a window. Haiz...we gave up.

I got my Joven storage heater from Poh Joo. I bought a timer switch from DIY shop and tested it yesterday. I turn on for 15 minutes and warm water is ready. This morning, I turn on the tap the water is still warm. :good:

Hi people,

The water heater in my common bathroom has been spoilt for many yrs. So wanna ask if I buy from one of

the retailers, do they provide installation services? or do i hav to ask an electrician? or a plumber? to carry

out the installation?

Cheers,

pearljam