Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sooch

Water Filters

In addition to what has been aforementioned,

These are are some exciting applications for the Calstar Water System (not only a filter system, but an enhancer as well!):

For drinking:

Coffee: Using the water improves the flavor of coffee , and reduces the effect of caffeine

For Beauty:

Consuming the water regularly will diminish black spots

Cleansing the face with the water can prevent black spots, freckles, and ageing skin

For cooking:

Enhances the taste and extracts maximum nutrition for your body

Do contact me:

Jedaiah Tan

for a more elaborate explanation cum visual presentation.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

self intro - about to collect key for my 3-room so came to read about reno ideas, tips etc

water filter is an item that i really wanted to have in my new flat

currently using OSIM water filter, replacement cartridge $40 every 4-5 months

forum users have given loads of useful information

yet i still can't decide which to get

basically i want to get the best Alkaline water system that is out there in the market, as in among the few brands listed and mentioned so far

my priority is the alkaline function, the stronger and efficient (in terms of water output) the better

please comment and help as i still have difficulty understanding all the technical jargon discussed here e.g. 5 or 7 plates etc

thank you for your help ;)

self intro - about to collect key for my 3-room so came to read about reno ideas, tips etc

water filter is an item that i really wanted to have in my new flat

currently using OSIM water filter, replacement cartridge $40 every 4-5 months

forum users have given loads of useful information

yet i still can't decide which to get

basically i want to get the best Alkaline water system that is out there in the market, as in among the few brands listed and mentioned so far

my priority is the alkaline function, the stronger and efficient (in terms of water output) the better

please comment and help as i still have difficulty understanding all the technical jargon discussed here e.g. 5 or 7 plates etc

thank you for your help ;)

Hi blues,

Sorry for the delay..... Its been a while since I last came in... been bz with lots of work...

Do read the post as mentioned and if need be, do post direct questions, I'll try to answer...

:)

there really isnt a need to change the filters because it is washable i think you will have to wash it once every six months.(believe it or not this was why my parents decided to get it) this thing also comes with an external micron sand bag filter

and also cal star water deals with the ionisation of the water. just checked it up.,,

the properties of the water are as follows

1) world smallest water molecule clusters

2) energised water(means water has energy contents)

3) anti-oxident and anti aging

4) natural disinfecting property

5) PH 8 and above (alkaline)

6) rich in minerals (large component of ionic calcium)

7) remove chlorine

8) suitable for all ages

so i guess this is also a water enhancement system. and yes diamond water is really expensive in the long run

here want to share a not opened secret for the best alkaline water filter.

yes, the alkaline water do have the following features: but pls it's only for the water produced by water ionizer with good electro-plates and with ionic memebrances. currently in the market, there are many chemical alkaline water, which wont help for you health but spoil your body.

7) remove chlorine

8) suitable for all ages

and the biggest secret is the jupiter, enagatic,and diamond etc, any brands who suppply water ionizer with more then 2000dollars is the huge profit plunders. actually their cost for one units wont over 400 dollars.

we know a water ionizer manufacturer, they supply the original new water ionizers at 200 dollars only. i've taken more than ten pieces from there, and they quality seems really good. i think most of the families deserve to take one!

the web link of this company is www.homay.cn but pls do talk with the one who are really have the rigth to make decistions, they will give you big supprise maybe!

• Like 1

I samuel,

Interesting u said jupiter cost beyond 2k... I got mine for mid 1k... Acutally there are many models to choose from...Enagic is correct as it cost 6k here if I am not wrong. The issue is that if u want to buy a water ionizer.. And its for HEALTH reason, won't it be a right to get it from the right people?

If I am not jupiter is produced in korea which is endored there by the KFDA as a medical device. I don't think china endorses that. My main concern is yes the price is CHEAP but do customer trust Chinese product especially for health reasons? I will never compromise my family health... Uinless they buck up from all the health scare....

• Like 1

I samuel,

Interesting u said jupiter cost beyond 2k... I got mine for mid 1k... Acutally there are many models to choose from...Enagic is correct as it cost 6k here if I am not wrong. The issue is that if u want to buy a water ionizer.. And its for HEALTH reason, won't it be a right to get it from the right people?

If I am not jupiter is produced in korea which is endored there by the KFDA as a medical device. I don't think china endorses that. My main concern is yes the price is CHEAP but do customer trust Chinese product especially for health reasons? I will never compromise my family health... Uinless they buck up from all the health scare....

hi friend, tks for your information, and you are lucky to get the mid 1k price, but there are too many peopel who cost several K to get 1 unit only. addition, i am puzzeled why the KFDA is so important for you? what can it guarranty? it's only a certificate from a small country, not international; addition, we also got the Sanitation License from the www.homay.cn , it's from the health ministry of China government, i am sure it's can approve sth. what's more, the China has really achieved a great progress in scientific in the recent years, i trust the quality from there. most of all, there are so many people are using the China made products. taken me as an example, the machine i got from there has working correctly more than two years.

and everything seems to be good, my family is enjoying a good health drinking water everyday; my father's gout attack and joint pain disappeared since one and a half year ago.

any way, i am just a beneficiary, want to share with you my success in this item! that's all !

Dear Samuel,

Its interesting that u dismissed the endorsement so readily n mentioned that korea is a small country. I am even more perplexed by you mentioning "we" getting sanitation licence.... are you selling the product?

Maybe to let you know more about the endorsement of KFDA, the licence to product water ionizers in Korea and Japan is under medical directive. In other words they are classified under pharmaceuticals production standards, GMP medical certs are required as well.

Under KFDA endorsement, water ionizers makers must make machines based on the specifications of clinical trials done there, thus they are tightly restricted to what and how they can produce water ionizers. I do not think this is the case for Chinese manufacturers.

If you are a user or "beneficiary" as the translation from chinese is, its good that you are able to accept chinese goods, cos even in my generation, we are still convinced that chinese products are far from being acceptable. Yes we get almost all our stuff from China, no that does not mean we accepted them. Maybe in the near future... but definitely not now.

btw diamond is NOT a water ionizer.

Dear Samuel,

Its interesting that u dismissed the endorsement so readily n mentioned that korea is a small country. I am even more perplexed by you mentioning "we" getting sanitation licence.... are you selling the product?

Maybe to let you know more about the endorsement of KFDA, the licence to product water ionizers in Korea and Japan is under medical directive. In other words they are classified under pharmaceuticals production standards, GMP medical certs are required as well.

Under KFDA endorsement, water ionizers makers must make machines based on the specifications of clinical trials done there, thus they are tightly restricted to what and how they can produce water ionizers. I do not think this is the case for Chinese manufacturers.

If you are a user or "beneficiary" as the translation from chinese is, its good that you are able to accept chinese goods, cos even in my generation, we are still convinced that chinese products are far from being acceptable. Yes we get almost all our stuff from China, no that does not mean we accepted them. Maybe in the near future... but definitely not now.

btw diamond is NOT a water ionizer.

well said. i myself am getting this

here want to share a not opened secret for the best alkaline water filter.

yes, the alkaline water do have the following features: but pls it's only for the water produced by water ionizer with good electro-plates and with ionic memebrances. currently in the market, there are many chemical alkaline water, which wont help for you health but spoil your body.

7) remove chlorine

8) suitable for all ages

and the biggest secret is the jupiter, enagatic,and diamond etc, any brands who suppply water ionizer with more then 2000dollars is the huge profit plunders. actually their cost for one units wont over 400 dollars.

we know a water ionizer manufacturer, they supply the original new water ionizers at 200 dollars only. i've taken more than ten pieces from there, and they quality seems really good. i think most of the families deserve to take one!

the web link of this company is www.homay.cn but pls do talk with the one who are really have the rigth to make decistions, they will give you big supprise maybe!

:D Some people deliberately go unconventional, with the trick to get others to trust, but does not know what eventually will be all in one day exposed. yes, so pls tell me does these machines been used as clinic equipent or domestic health drinking?

yes, a high standard quality and safe drinking level is the first requiement, but it's not the reason to ask for such a high unreasonable price. i am sure the first designer of water ionizer is just with the idea to health every family and the world people, but someone try to make it unbelievable. and i can confirm that this kind of products wont be really popularized only if it be supplied at reaonable acceptable price.

** Removed a portion of inappropriate posting** - JuzChris-

I'm not into any of the products that you guys are discussing (I'm using a simple water filter from OSIM) and do not want to join this debate.

However, I really cannot understand why such vulgarity, language and personal insults and attacks are being used here over such a discussion. Pls keep this forum a clean, informative and interesting place. Pls improve or go away.

Moderator, pls help.

Thanks FTorres for the highlighting the point.

Ignoring the "extra" comments, there are somethings to add

water ionizers are used clinically in Japan and Korea.

I guess the cost of a system would be the materials you use to produce it. So if its of high quality materials and precious metal used, cost should be higher. Hard to find what is used, but I guess if the brand thats around long and is trusted by many, then I guess it should be at least better in quality

cheers!