Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sooch

Water Filters

I did not get the $1388 model but I think it's the Jupiter Venus. Which model did they charge at $2k?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

<!--quoteo(post=621130:date=Mar 22 2011, 10:03 AM:name=frederica)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (frederica @ Mar 22 2011, 10:03 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=621130"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I'm using Hyflux's e-Life which gives me micro-clustered water. I believe it is the most cost-efficient water filter which produces micro-clustered water. Hyflux's filters use ultrafiltration (UF), which ensures very clean and safe water. Somemore, it is a Singapore brand, simply good and cheap!

For alkaline water, I don't have any concern over it, as I'm sure that we are getting enough alkali from our food everyday, like milk and many veggie which has a high pH. I think having an alkali water filter is a waste of money (they cost unreasonably so much) if you have the right food.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Hi hi..

Do you have any complains for your Hyflux's E-Life System???

Quite a number of my friends who bought Hyflux E-Life complained abt the filter leaking and dirtying their hands to wash the filters..

Is that true???

Hi! fortunately, mine has not leaked so far. but yes, you will see some black sludge when you wash the filter, to me it simply means the filter is doing its job great. i feel glad that this sludge did not get into my body :)

hi all, i am still a bit blur after reading 2 pages..lolz pardon me for my ignorance

but

i am looking for something suitable for the family especially for baby's milk

heard ppl recommending bla bla bla few Ks and i know nuts about

can some1 recommend any?

thanks in advance

err.. they offered me jupiter at 2k, which model did you get at 1388?

Osim Upure $99 pay with Amex (usual $128)

The Osim Upure cannot fit onto my kitchen tap. It has been idling round my house for 6 months lol.

hi all, i am still a bit blur after reading 2 pages..lolz pardon me for my ignorance

but

can some1 recommend any?

thanks in advance

Hi! I would recommend Hyflux's HF1P which uses ultrafiltration and carbon filter. Its UF membrane pore size is 0.01 micrometer allowing it block off bacteria and viruses. Carbon filter removes chlorine from the water.

but

can some1 recommend any?

thanks in advance

If you are looking for filters then find anything that give 0.01m filtration... This is good quality water filter system.. Any brand will be ok.. so long as they have future stocks.

If you are looking for healthy water then find alkaline ionized water. there are a few brands in the marktet and it good to find more from them. If you need further help, just ask I will be glad to help in any way. Take some time to read through the thread and post questions... i dun get tired repeating so long people are aware of whats in the market especially for water.

Cheers!

Cheers

hi, appreciate those who replied :yamseng:

ok, say just a normal filter, which one would you recommend? the hyflux 1?

estimated cost? and you mentioned about future stocks? meaning the filter will get OOS?

if really get OOS then wat can we do?

lkaline ionized water - any reco? and estimated cost?

need to roughly know how much then i can plan my budget leh

my 4 rm resale coming in nov 2011, so now getting more info and try to work according to budget hahaha

thanks in advance

using Philips water filter... so far so good. Now special promo.. 40% off, just got my refill.

hi, appreciate those who replied :yamseng:

ok, say just a normal filter, which one would you recommend? the hyflux 1?

estimated cost? and you mentioned about future stocks? meaning the filter will get OOS?

if really get OOS then wat can we do?

lkaline ionized water - any reco? and estimated cost?

need to roughly know how much then i can plan my budget leh

my 4 rm resale coming in nov 2011, so now getting more info and try to work according to budget hahaha

thanks in advance

Hyflux 3 filters would cost $800+ and you will have to change filters around $500+ every year...

I am using Alkaline ionized water from jupiter. They have a quite few models that start from low 1k to high 2k. I took the high end ones due to space constraints in my new place. My older system was sub 1k+ that is now stuck in my parents place. filter price is $120 a year if i remember correctly.

Cheers :)

Edited by gkbt

hmm thanks for explaining..

seem like just a normal filter would costs more in terms of maintenance?

filter is cheaper for ionized water leh

does Alkaline ionized water = healthy or clean water? hahah sorry for such a nerd qns lolz

i will take note of the brand jupiter...any others? thanks

hmm thanks for explaining..

seem like just a normal filter would costs more in terms of maintenance?

filter is cheaper for ionized water leh

does Alkaline ionized water = healthy or clean water? hahah sorry for such a nerd qns lolz

i will take note of the brand jupiter...any others? thanks

It true that normal filters will cost more in the long run.

Alkaline ionized water is endorsed by both the japan and korean governmental bodies as a treatment and preventive treatment for certain conditions and illments of the body. I would suggest to read up more at any water ionizers provider website. this would give u a general idea why ionized water is getting so hot here as well.

there are other alkaline ionized water beands... going into the departmental stores will show 2 brands... think novita and cleansui. panasonic is coming in as well... remembered seeing it in isetan.

hope that helps!

Edited by gkbt

Hyflux's UF Drinking Water System HF1P cost only $525 at www.hyfluxshop.com, about 15% cheaper than retails. Yearly maintenance (ultrafiltration + carbon filter) costs about $200 for an average household size.

If you want alkaline water, you can use HF1P-3AA which has an extra Antioxidant Alkaline Cartridge. Filter costs $700+ and maintenance costs about $450.

people were queueing up for the novita ionizer at 50% off (after less is 1199.50)

filter cost $260 and can last more or less for a year depending on consumption

hmm was tinking to get that too but limited sets la and i see it as like a gimmick promo leh

actually which brand of ionizer is more popular?

i also email jupiter about the cost and they quoted me:

1) Mavello Ionizer MX

Price: $1688

2) Jupiter Alphion Ionizer

Price: $1888

but i dun like the model leh, tink this is good :dribble: but should be very exp!

http://www.jupiter.com.sg/info2.asp?id=150

oh 1 more nerdy qns, can the ionizer dispense warm or hot water? i check the specs but dun find any