Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Zc31

I'm Finally Back To Build My Nest

Most welcome. So Tau is doing ur place as well? :unsure:

Hope you can complete ur house by X'mas.

During t time lotsa sale going on....good time to buy ur furnishing, accessories, etc. :yamseng:

Hehe... not yet chosen my ID leh but shortlisted a few. cant decide cos too fearful of things going wrong or turn out not to our expectations. some more too mafan to arrange for 3 parties (ourselves, ID and owner) for the ID to go up and view so I guess I'll just hold my horses till I officially get the key. Then I can go up whenever I want. Less trouble for everyone...

Edited by aves

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
okay feedback time.

The kyocera knife is really good. Cut pineapple, watermelon, pears, orange, apple.

Can even skin the pear easily but u gotta be careful when doing that cox it's really sharp and slides off the skin easily. Other then that vegetables stalk goes off easily under this knife.

Did'nt use it on meat cox using my WMF for meat. The kyocera is our fruits and vegetables knife. :good:

Saw it retailing at isetan, taka, etc....really ex. $159? and color of handles either black or white.

Mine i bought less then $60.

hmm so this knife is very good for fruits and veg

you got yours in japan?

maybe can tompang someone to buy for me also :notti:

Btw like to check if any of u using POSB everyday card? Feedback on the benefits? :unsure:

me using it to pay my SP Services bill

only credit card accepted by SP :bangwall:

good if you have a DBS/POSB savings a/c AND don't have any DBS / POSB cards

there are cards out there that offers better cash rebates :notti:

oic...

my hubby used to used broom but i forced him to learn how to use a vaccum cleaner... :P

ok lah, carpet small small nvm... if i use the roller tint, think my back will break easily... :P

i only know got cash rebate at Carrefour...

the rest forgotten liao...

Can sit on floor and roll mah :rofl:

Can u believe it when i say house too small for vaccum cleaner? :jawdrop:

Hehe... not yet chosen my ID leh but shortlisted a few. cant decide cos too fearful of things going wrong or turn out not to our expectations. some more too mafan to arrange for 3 parties (ourselves, ID and owner) for the ID to go up and view so I guess I'll just hold my horses till I officially get the key. Then I can go up whenever I want. Less trouble for everyone...

well for ID selection, go through floor plan first and get quotes. Talk about concepts and ideas and see the real materials such as tiles, laminates beforehand.

Then before my 2nd appointment, i asked the owner if i can bring my contractor up. He say ok then i arrange the time with owner. Contractor/ID sure can match ur timing to close the business :notti: Of course after tt the attitude must be consistent also. At least i know mine was :)

So i selected my tiles and laminates, etc before hand. During the visit to my place b4 i officially get my keys, he take actual measurement and showed me, then adjusted the quotation accordingly and gave suggestions here and there.

Soon i got married, went for my honeymoon, passed my keys to Tau so they can work during the period i overseas lor.

That's what i did. ;)

As to fearful of things going wrong, i think it's inevitable even with the best. What's more important is if the company is willing to accept the mistake and rectify accordingly without excuses for more $.

If u read my blog, i had wrong doors installed and supplier did'nt want to take responsibility, then Tau under took this cost. In the end i piss with supplier, screw them then they gave Tau the doors and admitted their mistake.

My sink piping not good and kept leaking after house was handed over to me. They arranged plumber come to my place a total of 3 times and finally change the pipe cox the shop i bought from, apparently the seal never sit properly.

Imagine all the way to my place just to fix a basin pipe. No complaints and accomodating to my time. Now ttz service. ;)

well for ID selection, go through floor plan first and get quotes. Talk about concepts and ideas and see the real materials such as tiles, laminates beforehand.

Then before my 2nd appointment, i asked the owner if i can bring my contractor up. He say ok then i arrange the time with owner. Contractor/ID sure can match ur timing to close the business :notti: Of course after tt the attitude must be consistent also. At least i know mine was :)

So i selected my tiles and laminates, etc before hand. During the visit to my place b4 i officially get my keys, he take actual measurement and showed me, then adjusted the quotation accordingly and gave suggestions here and there.

Soon i got married, went for my honeymoon, passed my keys to Tau so they can work during the period i overseas lor.

That's what i did. ;)

As to fearful of things going wrong, i think it's inevitable even with the best. What's more important is if the company is willing to accept the mistake and rectify accordingly without excuses for more $.

If u read my blog, i had wrong doors installed and supplier did'nt want to take responsibility, then Tau under took this cost. In the end i piss with supplier, screw them then they gave Tau the doors and admitted their mistake.

My sink piping not good and kept leaking after house was handed over to me. They arranged plumber come to my place a total of 3 times and finally change the pipe cox the shop i bought from, apparently the seal never sit properly.

Imagine all the way to my place just to fix a basin pipe. No complaints and accomodating to my time. Now ttz service. ;)

hmm so this knife is very good for fruits and veg

you got yours in japan?

maybe can tompang someone to buy for me also :notti:

Yes got it in Japan. Chanced upon it.

It can cut meat also, but we started it with fruits so wife say meat use another knife lor.

But frankly if it's just me using, one knife for all :rofl:

Can sit on floor and roll mah :rofl:

i'm havin a visual of a person wrap all over wif scotch tape n rollin on the floor n carpet.....hahaha....

the 3M hand roller will need to change often after few uses on the carpet?

wah the villa is :dribble: :dribble: :dribble:

better to separate knives for meat and plant produce lah

you'll never know what bacteria the meat has

or maybe should say knives for food to be cooked and food for eating raw :notti:

i'm havin a visual of a person wrap all over wif scotch tape n rollin on the floor n carpet.....hahaha....

the 3M hand roller will need to change often after few uses on the carpet?

Lolxx...the roller is like many layers for you to tear after it's not sticky anymore.

Think it's 30sheets for 5+

Daiso sells for $2, not sure about the sticky factor :rofl:

wah the villa is :dribble: :dribble: :dribble:

better to separate knives for meat and plant produce lah

you'll never know what bacteria the meat has

or maybe should say knives for food to be cooked and food for eating raw :notti:

cheam leh da jie....

Anyway the villa was complimentary :rofl:

basically it's to say use one knife for food you going to cook e.g. meat, vegetable

another one for food eaten raw e.g. veg for salad, fruits etc

coz the bacteria on the food will stay on the knives unless you boil it after every use

wow how did u get it complimentary ?

Skill of writing letter ? :rofl:

even chopping board also recommended to use separate ones

unless you have the habit of boiling it after every use :notti:

Thanks for reminding me.....keep forgetting to buy my 2nd chopping board :rofl:

wow apple is that true?

I have been mixing them leh...

oh my god....

time to get a new set of knives...

A "reason" for your WMF :notti: