Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I did start a t blog but giving up on it cos no time to update...hahha. still have one room full of boxes left to unpack and am currently thinking of adding more carpentry work. See how it goes first..lolz.Have to unpack before they can start work.

can i check with you guys did intradesign actually breakdown all the charges?

Hello lyrehs

Thought of sharing some of the photos of my house which have already been uploaded in their website .... there U go : http://www.intradesign.com.sg/residential/proj37.htm

So have U started ur reno blog? :dancingqueen:

I did start a t blog but giving up on it cos no time to update...hahha. still have one room full of boxes left to unpack and am currently thinking of adding more carpentry work. See how it goes first..lolz.Have to unpack before they can start work.

Hi Eneri,

Thks for the advise! :P Most likely will oni be getting keys by Mar 08..

can share with me ur quotation? just like to have a rough idea how much reno may cost.. :) thanks! so can save up more to prepare for it :)

Cheers!

Hi Cheers_ Cheers

So U only getting ur keys next year... then there is no hurry to rush. Do one thing at a time. Most important, U must know what U want & like for ur house.

Well, we spent about 30k plus for the reno. But it all depending on what is ur requirement, and how much U do. For us, there are quite a fair bit of capentry work. ;) Discuss with the ID and he will "try" to work within ur budget.

Dont worry, U will know what & when to do next when the time comes. Of course, my ID has given us alot of valuable ideas and advices during the process ... :):)

very nice house u have there! nice dining table :):P

Hi spikedoll

thanks ... thanks ..... :)

Hi Cheers Cheers

Thanks for the compliment!

I am sure U have got ur floor plan right? To get it starts, call them and fix an appointment to discuss with them the initial idea of what U have in mind. They will come out with a proposal. This is what we did.

Yes, we did hacked down a wall so that we can have a bigger master bed room and also to accommodate a WIW.

And dont ever buy any furniture or appliances unless U have confirmed on the design and the color /theme of ur house. U have to make sure that the things U buy must blend in well with the design & color. But of course, U can start doing "window" shopping now so that U have a rough idea of what to buy later.

When U getting ur keys? Oh yes, in case U may want to know ... my ID is Dave!

Hi Eneri,

Thks for the advise! :D Most likely will oni be getting keys by Mar 08..

can share with me ur quotation? just like to have a rough idea how much reno may cost.. :D thanks! so can save up more to prepare for it :D

Cheers!

Hi eneri,

Wow ur flat is very nice!! *envy envy* me thinking of getting them for my home reno too.. but haven got the keys yet .. dunno where to start.. so ur designer will take care of all the furniture for u? how much did u spend? can share with me? did u hack any walls? thinking of hacking to make the lving rm bigger...

cos now also dunno if shld go n find furniture n appliances cos next yr then can get keys... !!

Hi Cheers Cheers

Thanks for the compliment!

I am sure U have got ur floor plan right? To get it starts, call them and fix an appointment to discuss with them the initial idea of what U have in mind. They will come out with a proposal. This is what we did.

Yes, we did hacked down a wall so that we can have a bigger master bed room and also to accommodate a WIW.

And dont ever buy any furniture or appliances unless U have confirmed on the design and the color /theme of ur house. U have to make sure that the things U buy must blend in well with the design & color. But of course, U can start doing "window" shopping now so that U have a rough idea of what to buy later.

When U getting ur keys? Oh yes, in case U may want to know ... my ID is Dave!

Hello lyrehs

Thought of sharing some of the photos of my house which have already been uploaded in their website .... there U go : http://www.intradesign.com.sg/residential/proj37.htm

So have U started ur reno blog? !!

Hi eneri,

Wow ur flat is very nice!! *envy envy* me thinking of getting them for my home reno too.. but haven got the keys yet .. dunno where to start.. so ur designer will take care of all the furniture for u? how much did u spend? can share with me? did u hack any walls? thinking of hacking to make the lving rm bigger...

cos now also dunno if shld go n find furniture n appliances cos next yr then can get keys... :(

Hahaha, yup. I did observe Dave when i went to their office. From the comments here i knew that Angeline was more suitable for me :( So far all my touch ups have been down except for painting will will be done by this week. Shld be paying the last 10% soon. lolz

eneri: Any photos of your place? i will be doing my reno blog soon :):)

Hello lyrehs

So have U started ur reno blog? !!

I sent mail to Dave with all my detail requirements. and also SMS him, he called back and after talking to him telling him on my requirements, timeline of reno from Oct and expect to move in in end Dec he said will call me back to tell me whether he can cope, but after that no sound no picture.....sigh

hi fteocs,

think is better to arrange a time and meet him in person, so can discuss with him all the detail... :P

I sent mail to Dave with all my detail requirements. and also SMS him, he called back and after talking to him telling him on my requirements, timeline of reno from Oct and expect to move in in end Dec he said will call me back to tell me whether he can cope, but after that no sound no picture.....sigh

When is the last time u talk to him? :notti:

After months of consideration, we have finally decided to sign up with Angeline! :furious: We have yet to decide when to start as Angeline is due in 2 months' time.

Hi all,

After reading so many satisfied comments, I am very keen to engage Intradesign for my premium 4 rm flat.. now at the initial phase of sourcing IDs.. but not sure how much it will cost.. can share with me your quotation? thanks a mil! :D

my email is s6202888@yahoo.com

Cheers!

hi all can anyone please pm me dave or angeline's contact? after reading all the good comments, im really interested in this id firm too..

thanks a lot!!

My renovation was completed recently and Angeline is the ID. Overall, she is very accomodating to the requests from me and wife FOC with many freebies thrown in.

She is going to give birth in about 2 months time and if you wish to get her to design your place, contact her early ...