Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Misc100

Choa Chu Kang Vs Punggol/sengkang - Which Is More Ulu?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Wat you mean ulu?

U haf to analyse on many factors.

Where your parent's/in-laws stay (if tt matters)

Schools, work place, amenities, accessibility to town, etc...

Punggol/Sengkang, coz some people accidentally connect to malaysia telecom when they try to make a call at Punggol, CCK wont have such case... as we all agree that malaysia is more ulu than singapore, hence punggol is more ulu than cck. hahahaha :D:D

My friend comment the big field opposible the punggol interchange look like a desert...i believe agreed after this incident

Happened in July this year. was waiting for a cab at taxi stand of punggol interchange abt 1pm during one of the weekday. 15 min later, still unable to get a cab....the road was so deserted....saw less than 10 taxis breeze passed.... bopian take a train to hougang and hire a cab.

cck :notti:

because i stay at sengkang :lol:

Haha Sengkang is more ulu than woodland

Choa Chu Kang vs Punggol/Sengkang - which is more ulu?

No offence intended. :(

CCK Town started as early as 1989.

Punggol/Sengkang vs Sembawang, maybe there is a challenge since both about same timing.

Both Ulu, no hard feeling please, both areas residences. But come to think of it how big can singapore be? With MRT having on, by travelling on vehicles, it should be still acceptable range of 1-2 hr max from singapore point to point

Edited by TPY

Choa Chu Kang vs Punggol/Sengkang - which is more ulu?

No offence intended. :(

This is a question that you'll never get the answer. For people who live in CCK, they will say Punggol but for people who stay in Punggol, they will say CCK.

There are no ulu place in Singapore...Singapore is so small and easily accessible. For me personally, I prefer Punggol because I have been living in the east for the whole of my life. And in terms of prospect, Punggol is better than CCK. But to ask which is more ulu...I think no more ulu place in Singapore...I would love to live in kampong if Singapore still has...but sadly, no more....

Maybe can 8| why ask this type of question? it is subjective to individual's needs and views

Should ask also..which one you prefer...Paris Hilton or Christina Aguilera? hahaha

Should ask also..which one you prefer...Paris Hilton or Christina Aguilera? hahaha

In my opinion, i think Sengkang/punggol is more ulu..as there are not many buses there..most common mode of transport is MRT/LRT..i rem when i visit my fren's plc @ sengkang..she ask me what time i come bcos the LRT got timing..after 3pm not many pple take the LRT, so it will go reverse direction :unsure:

In my opinion, i think Sengkang/punggol is more ulu..as there are not many buses there..most common mode of transport is MRT/LRT..i rem when i visit my fren's plc @ sengkang..she ask me what time i come bcos the LRT got timing..after 3pm not many pple take the LRT, so it will go reverse direction :unsure:

You know new BTO Punggol Sapphire's price?

- 4 room, 93-100 sqm price between 234K - 305K

- 5 room, 112-117 sqm, price between 329K - 396K

- 5 room (loft), 148-149 sqm, price between 442K - 477K

It's very expensive for an ulu price huh?? Is it because Punggol is so popular or the govt so $tupid to build such flat at such price in Punggol?? Or goverment has a superb plan for Punggol? Or maybe those who claims Punggol is an ulu place is just know nothing about Punggol?? :dunno:

Think twice before saying SK/Punggol is more Ulu than CCK/YewTee.It takes around 20 min from Sk/PGL

to reach dhobyghat.But from CCK/Yewtee it is more difficult to reach city.Come to Jurong first.Then change to EW line.Otherwise you have to come via woodlands which is also very far.If you have a car then no place is ulu.

You know new BTO Punggol Sapphire's price?

- 4 room, 93-100 sqm price between 234K - 305K

- 5 room, 112-117 sqm, price between 329K - 396K

- 5 room (loft), 148-149 sqm, price between 442K - 477K

It's very expensive for an ulu price huh?? Is it because Punggol is so popular or the govt so $tupid to build such flat at such price in Punggol?? Or goverment has a superb plan for Punggol? Or maybe those who claims Punggol is an ulu place is just know nothing about Punggol?? :dunno:

dunno why sengkang/punggol there cannot selll...still got make leftover units it seem