Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tower

My Future Hougang Flat

Hey, your seller not stingy leh, 42" plasma also give you. :)

They could easily buy a brand new and bigger one with the $45k COV that we offered them. At first I thought I had a good deal too. But subsequently, not really so. Shall not mentioned why as I would be reminded of the heartache....

Hi Tower...

Seem like it is very new.

The toile floor tiles are nice...black colour!

HAPPY

Ya, I do like the simple design of the white and black toilet tiles. In fact, the white tiles have a floral pattern. It's just not clearly shown in the picture that I have taken.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

ahh I just noticed the $45k COV. ya I'd just move in too. Dun care about other things first Anyway the house is in good condition.. :) Nice place!

Bought some cute items for my bathrooms from Self-Fix DIY.

Mickey & Minnie Door Signs (would paste this on the wall behind the WC)

IMG_4275.jpg

Cute Duckies Non- Slip Decals (would paste it on the bathroom floor)

IMG_4283.jpg

Visited The Furniture Mall this afternoon. Selected this DNA Life wallpaper from Choice Curtain & Furnishing. Was quoted about $720 for half a wall. I am intending to paste this on the wall behind my king size Serta bed.

Pattern 0214

Pattern0214.jpg

Edited by tower

Also bought a Calypso black macrosuede (similar to velvet) sofa on offer (only valid for 1 and 2 Nov 08) from Cellini at The Furniture Mall at $1480. It comes with 5 cushions (one side PU leather, the other side macrosuede). We liked it for its comfort, uniqueness and flexibility as the corner sofa seat could be rotated outwards for more sitting space or rotated inwards to save space.

Calypso Black Sofa from Cellini

Image00031.jpg

Expanded View

Image00033.jpg

Compressed View

Image00034.jpg

Edited by tower

Also put a deposit for a black macrosuede sofa from Cellini at The Furniture Mall. It comes with 5 cushions. We liked it for its comfort and flexibility as the corner sofa seat could be rotated outwards for more sitting space or rotated inwards to save space.

Black Sofa from Cellini

Image00031.jpg

Expanded View

Image00033.jpg

Compressed View

Image00034.jpg

heh. very nice sofa. how much was it?

heh. very nice sofa. how much was it?

$1480. We decided to buy this after comparing similar "copycat" models from other shops while we were there. Didn't get the Ottoman (rounded sofa seat) as we felt we didn't need it.

Agree. nice sofa.. but it's part leather part ... velvet? some fabric.

Bottom half and back support is made of PU leather. Seats are made of macrosuede (similar to velvet). As for the 5 cushions, one side is PU leather while the other side when flipped is macrosuede thus it's interchangeable.

$1480. We decided to buy this after comparing similar "copycat" models from other shops while we were there. Didn't get the Ottoman (rounded sofa seat) as we felt we didn't need it.

Bottom half and back support is made of PU leather. Seats are made of macrosuede (similar to velvet). As for the 5 cushions, one side is PU leather while the other side when flipped is macrosuede thus it's interchangeable.

Wow the price drop so much, last time when i was there to buy my dinning table also aiming at this sofa.

But the price puts me off, as that time during june period was selling like $2999 haiz... :(

That was a got deal at $1480.

Bought this display set - Milano lounge chair for $390 (retail price: $750) from Barang Barang at International Furniture Centre today. Will be placing this in my living room.

Milano Lounge Chair

Image00035.jpg

simply loved your sofa....

Too bad we dun have the budget... everything must be value for money.... haha....

It looks so good...

The lounge chair looks good too... I am thinking of getting one too... just to put **** room for relax purposes... still considering though.... haiz....

Does anyone have any recommendation for nice looking living room divider wall display? Another question, does installing a storage heater in the MBR toilet increase the water pressure as compared to installing an instant heater as I have heard several differing comments.