Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lovee_cdc

Half Yearly Hdb Sales

wow u guys are very lucky ... had the chance to choose :( me so bad luck .. finally buying resale ...

Don't worry now the COV dropping by a lot. My parents are actually staying in Bishan so for the past 3 years i have been scouting for a place in Bishan because i grew up staying in Bishan,Sin Ming so its more on the north areas. The COV is bishan is very scary.. some even asking for 50-60k can u imagine. I have been married for so long so no choice but to take the Chai Chee flat as its near his parents. Anyway i am not "pan tang". I used to ballot for about 6 times and all my queue numbers are 4XXX 3XXX so last mnth was the 7th try and we got a good number bah. 147. If u have patience and keep trying i believe u will get a good queue number if u willing to wait. i even told hubby no choice if not have to buy resale bcos i wan have "er ren she jie" for 2 years b4 i wanna have kids.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Don't worry now the COV dropping by a lot. My parents are actually staying in Bishan so for the past 3 years i have been scouting for a place in Bishan because i grew up staying in Bishan,Sin Ming so its more on the north areas. The COV is bishan is very scary.. some even asking for 50-60k can u imagine. I have been married for so long so no choice but to take the Chai Chee flat as its near his parents. Anyway i am not "pan tang". I used to ballot for about 6 times and all my queue numbers are 4XXX 3XXX so last mnth was the 7th try and we got a good number bah. 147. If u have patience and keep trying i believe u will get a good queue number if u willing to wait. i even told hubby no choice if not have to buy resale bcos i wan have "er ren she jie" for 2 years b4 i wanna have kids.

cant wait for another ballotting tinggy .. and also no guarantee i'll get one from hdb also .. so i already bought my resale unit ... 1st appointment 15 january .. still long :(:bangwall: but at least i feel more relax now .. no need to do hunting for places anymore :)

cant wait for another ballotting tinggy .. and also no guarantee i'll get one from hdb also .. so i already bought my resale unit ... 1st appointment 15 january .. still long :(:bangwall: but at least i feel more relax now .. no need to do hunting for places anymore :)

Good to hear that u have purchased a flat....

no more heart beating results...

1more mth to go.. then cld c reno pics...

good luck to u ....

Hi, i'm new to this forum.

I too had applied for the half-yearly sales, with appointment date at end of jan'09....

231 flats has been taken so far.

Does anyone know what is the current queue number??

Hi, i'm new to this forum.

I too had applied for the half-yearly sales, with appointment date at end of jan'09....

231 flats has been taken so far.

Does anyone know what is the current queue number??

Hi everyone,

Newbie here.. im not sure of the current Q number for now, however my Q number is 382 and had booked a unit on the 15 dec 08.

Gd luck for those whom are waiting for their date with HDB yah... :yamseng:

Hi everyone,

Newbie here.. im not sure of the current Q number for now, however my Q number is 382 and had booked a unit on the 15 dec 08.

congrats lechaq on ur purchase! Which location did u select? i think the flats will be sold out by the time i reached my appt date. :unsure:

Hi everyone,

Congratulations :)

I already given up waiting long time ago.....because my queue number is in the 8k range :bangwall:

congrats lechaq on ur purchase! Which location did u select? i think the flats will be sold out by the time i reached my appt date. :unsure:

Thx tydy, i choooose a unit at JW area. dont give up if u missed it. who knws one day u will get a closer Q no.

Actualli i prefer one at CCK however its taken. so bo pian have to get other unit.

Well just to share... after paying the OTP we straight away arrange apptmt with the branch office to view the unit. luckily the officer is free and we manage to view the unit on live.

as per norms "LS" marking written on the wall O$P$.

We kind of shock... i str8 away 'screen' the unit and it was cleaned. who noes the last owner did not made police report or wat... dat im not sure.. just pray hard that nothing goin to be happened. :yamseng:

Hi everyone, new here, i had read thru all the posts, think I am the only with a queue no of 9XXX so far and btw, i am a 2nd timer, 1st timer in status but 2nd timer by law cos of their crap policy. So dun be harsh to 2nd timers ok, not everyone want to be 2nd timer one.

I did emailed to HDB asking them if my turn to select will come, was told that most likely in Jan 09 if there are any unselected units, i was thinking after reading thru here about someone with a queue no. of 18XX having her appt dat on 22 Jan, how can that be possible they are able to clear 8000+ applicants after that date if the sale will end 31st Jan 09, if that is supposed to be the date which is 4 mths from the launch.

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10296p.nsf/0/...E4?OpenDocument

If there are unselected units (mostly not completed ones) left, which i think looks more likely as of today, will they keep the sales going until the next half yearly sale which is april 09?

resale market is back....read today's straits times and found a few $0 cash ..which is quite encouraging.... buy just for valuation.... spoke to a few agents too... they too told that nowadays owners dare not ask those big amounts and even told that some even ask for 1k only... which i find kinda ok...

so instaed of waiting for good queue nos.. why not try resale... grab b4 economy is back to its normal....

resale market is back....read today's straits times and found a few $0 cash ..which is quite encouraging.... buy just for valuation.... spoke to a few agents too... they too told that nowadays owners dare not ask those big amounts and even told that some even ask for 1k only... which i find kinda ok...

so instaed of waiting for good queue nos.. why not try resale... grab b4 economy is back to its normal....

Hi nesh...so u going for re-sale now?? or waiting for ur selection appt?? :rolleyes:

Hi nesh...so u going for re-sale now?? or waiting for ur selection appt?? :rolleyes:

i wld be waiting for my appointment... but as i need a flat urgently.. i need a unit with keys available.

as my queue no is 193 and total flats with keys is just 59..i am hoping for a miracle...

any idea when appointments begin for sept balloting ...? waah waiting for it..

if no more unites with keys available... no choice have to plunge into resale market...

economic crisis.. ppl selling flats....low COV....trying to downgrade and so ON....... so its the best opportunity to grab one if the choice arises...

when is ur appointment ?

i wld be waiting for my appointment... but as i need a flat urgently.. i need a unit with keys available.

as my queue no is 193 and total flats with keys is just 59..i am hoping for a miracle...

any idea when appointments begin for sept balloting ...? waah waiting for it..

if no more unites with keys available... no choice have to plunge into resale market...

economic crisis.. ppl selling flats....low COV....trying to downgrade and so ON....... so its the best opportunity to grab one if the choice arises...

when is ur appointment ?

I'd selected a unit at BTO Punggol Breeze liao....

Ya I knew ur problem...so Best of Luck ya!!

Actually it's a good time to go for re-sale now too....but still can't beat getting a new key-available unit via HDB lor

Pray hard....

I'd selected a unit at BTO Punggol Breeze liao....

Ya I knew ur problem...so Best of Luck ya!!

Actually it's a good time to go for re-sale now too....but still can't beat getting a new key-available unit via HDB lor

Pray hard....

THANKS MATE..hope i wld get a new flat tooo.. praying hard...

just curious, anyone who has appointment to select this month but will not be opting to do so, considering the not very desirable units that are leftover now

Edited by cumzilla