Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lovee_cdc

Half Yearly Hdb Sales

since the day my mum died earlier this year , my dad plans to sell the flat for cov.nth less.

even if i want the house, i must give cov.

everything in this world is all abt money.

i never blame my dad.this is his house.he cld do what he want.

its not like those days where ppl get flat very easily.

but ppl like my dad must understand that its diifcult to get any flat nowadays.

simply can say "go and get a flat" simple words..

action wise... shd be done by me..

time left just another 1 more mth to go...

nov is already on the way..dec is coming up soon..

january end i wld be homeless i guess...

unless a miracle turns up in sept balloting for me..

money makes the world goes round .. :(

money issue makes me sad

you know those older bunch of ppl, like my mil

they keep saying how easy it is for them to get a flat

say what 1x of $10 can get a flat

explain to them current situation they dont understand also zz

sept balloting i tink you got hope bah .. jurong west applications not so much ..

all the best!

i applied for kallang de, already planning to give up .. too exp, too small .. :curse:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hur... why the hurry ? :o maybe you can pay your dad rental while u looking a for suitable flat....

or if no choice, they you really got to hunt those 0 COV house le... its not impossible... just that its rare.

p/s even you get to select the jurong west flat .. it definately shoot beyond jan for move in date... rectification and renovation normally takes 2 months at least.

if i am going to get the flat in jwest, i wld do a simple reno and move in fast.

but i have doubts over that .can't play the guessing game anymore.

dad planning to sell at cov then quickly move overseas.

0cov are very rare nowadays and the valuation of the house are indeed too expensive .

i wld leave it to fate.let it decide.nevertheless i am trying my best too.

just that nw i am deciding what to do next.take a gamble wait and c how the sept balloting goes.

money makes the world goes round .. :(

money issue makes me sad

you know those older bunch of ppl, like my mil

they keep saying how easy it is for them to get a flat

say what 1x of $10 can get a flat

explain to them current situation they dont understand also zz

sept balloting i tink you got hope bah .. jurong west applications not so much ..

all the best!

i applied for kallang de, already planning to give up .. too exp, too small .. :curse:

i hope i wld get any unit in sept balloting in jurong west.

hope my hope for 2morow never dies.:(

hope my luck never die too...

good luck for ur sept balloting.

all the best to you!

me got to camp with in-laws + 2 bro-in-laws

*cultivates patience*

:(

patience will pay off a good sum one day

gd luck to u too....

haha all the best to us

hope to see your reno-t chat soon :thumbs up:

total nof applicants in jurong west = 1706

total no of flats available with keys =59

hopefully i am one of those guys who were to be given a good queue no ... :sport-smiley-018:

total nof applicants in jurong west = 1706

total no of flats available with keys =59

hopefully i am one of those guys who were to be given a good queue no ... :sport-smiley-018:

hope so too!

All the best Nesh, btw why your father moving overseas?

If the application is more than 20x oversub, chance is very low. Why not consider a resale flat? It not very ex in JW for the same location. Beside HDB pricing is sky high now.

Good luck to you....

All the best Nesh, btw why your father moving overseas?

If the application is more than 20x oversub, chance is very low. Why not consider a resale flat? It not very ex in JW for the same location. Beside HDB pricing is sky high now.

Good luck to you....

my dad wants to move in with my brother who lives in new zealand.

as for myself and my wife,now many thoughts abt life after january..

most probably my dad wld leave by feb end.

i wld like to grab a flat in resale... but i have no $$$.

thats the truth.

if i get a flat through the sept balloting,i wld be very happy.

in fact i don't mind getting any type of flat as long i have a shelter to live in.

the jurong west flat which i am trying is just 240k.within my budget.

hopefully i am praying hard to get a unit anywhere .

Hi everybody,

My q nos. also sucks - 7xxx and this is the 8th time I applied since early 2007. I'm also applying for Jurong West 4 rm in Sept balloting. Hope my luck will improve.

Hi everybody,

My q nos. also sucks - 7xxx and this is the 8th time I applied since early 2007. I'm also applying for Jurong West 4 rm in Sept balloting. Hope my luck will improve.

DOES ANYONE KNOWS WHENE RESULT OF THE SEPT BALLOTING BE OUT ? :dancingqueen:

if i am going to get the flat in jwest, i wld do a simple reno and move in fast.

but i have doubts over that .can't play the guessing game anymore.

dad planning to sell at cov then quickly move overseas.

0cov are very rare nowadays and the valuation of the house are indeed too expensive .

i wld leave it to fate.let it decide.nevertheless i am trying my best too.

just that nw i am deciding what to do next.take a gamble wait and c how the sept balloting goes.

i hope i wld get any unit in sept balloting in jurong west.

hope my hope for 2morow never dies.:(

hope my luck never die too...

good luck for ur sept balloting.

Hi Nesh, I sympathised with what u r facing now :( , ur dad is not giving u some money after he sell the flat, as u r still is son ? During my time is I m quite lucky, I know buying a new flat is very very difficult. So when I got married, I purchase a 4rms flat from the resale, that is now I had been staying for about 19 yrs from now. At tat time, the price was consider still affordable, with mine, my wife's CPF and about $18k cash I fully paid for my flat :dancingqueen: . A yr later, my dad passed away and I sold off his 3rms flat, with the proceeds I share it with my brothers, I m the youngest. My flat had en-bloc now, I will be getting a new replacement flat in 2yrs time. I can see can it is very very very difficult in future for my son to purchase a flat on his own, well, if he is lucky enuff to get his own flat, tat will be good, if not I and my wife intend to give the flat to him, our only son, after we closed our eyes.

Hi Nesh, I sympathised with what u r facing now :( , ur dad is not giving u some money after he sell the flat, as u r still is son ? During my time is I m quite lucky, I know buying a new flat is very very difficult. So when I got married, I purchase a 4rms flat from the resale, that is now I had been staying for about 19 yrs from now. At tat time, the price was consider still affordable, with mine, my wife's CPF and about $18k cash I fully paid for my flat :dancingqueen: . A yr later, my dad passed away and I sold off his 3rms flat, with the proceeds I share it with my brothers, I m the youngest. My flat had en-bloc now, I will be getting a new replacement flat in 2yrs time. I can see can it is very very very difficult in future for my son to purchase a flat on his own, well, if he is lucky enuff to get his own flat, tat will be good, if not I and my wife intend to give the flat to him, our only son, after we closed our eyes.

no my dad don't intend to give any money after he sell the flat.

i don't blame him.i am not after his money.

what i a asking from him is just give me some Time so that i cld get a flat through any balloting system.

i am quite confident that i wld get a flat soon..

no my dad don't intend to give any money after he sell the flat.

i don't blame him.i am not after his money.

what i a asking from him is just give me some Time so that i cld get a flat through any balloting system.

i am quite confident that i wld get a flat soon..

It not about money. Your dad has 2 sons. Why didn't he leave anything to u? So all will go to your bro eventually? It about being fair to your children.

Btw 240k can get resale flat in JE too. U only need 5% cash, 5% deposit for downpayment...

It not about money. Your dad has 2 sons. Why didn't he leave anything to u? So all will go to your bro eventually? It about being fair to your children.

Btw 240k can get resale flat in JE too. U only need 5% cash, 5% deposit for downpayment...

Ya, I agree with richman. u r also his son, he should be fair to u too.