Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
DoubleJ

What's Your Ballot Number?

Just curious and wanna find out if anyone able to get 0001 or heard of anyone with 0001 so far. :curse:

after speaking to many ppl including various Contractors & IDs, it seems they hardly know of anyone getting top-10 numbers too..i'll start the ball rolling, it'll be fun! :sport-smiley-004:

regardless of which ballot you are in, just wanna see if there are really any known top-10 numbers. hehe

April 08 ballot

Number: 0043

Attempt: 1st

:P

Edited by DoubleJ

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Just curious and wanna find out if anyone able to get 0001 or heard of anyone with 0001 so far. :curse:

after speaking to many ppl including various Contractors & IDs, it seems they hardly know of anyone getting top-10 numbers too..i'll start the ball rolling, it'll be fun! :sport-smiley-004:

April 08 ballot

Number: 0043

Attempt: 1st

:P

not bad ah... 1st attempt can get 43rd, showing off ah?? 8|

no la, quite afraid will project that "feel" when starting the thread. but really too curious la.hehe...till now no one i spoken to ever heard of top-10 numbers. so wanna try to lure out those champion numbers to prove my ID's conspiracy theory wrong. :P

no la, quite afraid will project that "feel" when starting the thread. but really too curious la.hehe...till now no one i spoken to ever heard of top-10 numbers. so wanna try to lure out those champion numbers to prove my ID's conspiracy theory wrong. :P

i participated about 10 times from 2006 to early 2008, everytime i got the second quartile... boh bian....

1st time .. 3000++ out of 5000++

2nd time .. 300++ out of 3000++

3rd time ... ??? out of 10.000++

hahahhahahaha ... but i have a feeling this time i'll get under 50 :P hopefully i can see miracle this time ..

my ID tell me he wanna smack me sia. he ownself try 3 times then get 200+ finally. then he goes about telling his "HDB conspiricy theories". then i say sure got ppl more heng de ma, like those ppl with duxton first phrase champion numbers for eg,havent get keys value up by 50% at least liao... :dribble:

then he say i'll never find ppl with good numbers in duxton or even top-10 anywhere cos he work this line 12yrs never saw top-10 ppl blah blah blah explaining his consipricy theory to me which i am here to try get some proof la. he say free me upgrade to blackgalaxy kitchen-top if i can find the champion numbers leh. haha. he like so confident. :sport-smiley-004:

sept BE | HALF YEARLY SALE -AWAITING RESULT :sport-smiley-004: - PRAYING HARD TO BE IN TOP 50

.... :sport-smiley-004:

TO BE SURE OF SECURING A FLAT ... BALLOTING QUEUE NO SHD BE WITHIN 1-100 OR 1-200 OR 1-300?

:D

sept BE | HALF YEARLY SALE -AWAITING RESULT :sport-smiley-004: - PRAYING HARD TO BE IN TOP 50

.... :sport-smiley-004:

TO BE SURE OF SECURING A FLAT ... BALLOTING QUEUE NO SHD BE WITHIN 1-100 OR 1-200 OR 1-300?

:D

imho, it will all depends on the quantity of the flat available .. but being in top 50 i think its already VERY VERY GOOD ENOUGH :notti:

imho, it will all depends on the quantity of the flat available .. but being in top 50 i think its already VERY VERY GOOD ENOUGH :notti:

my fren's relative 1st time ballot is <10

April 08 ballot

A00367

Attempt : 1

=(

so doubleJ which area you bought ?

hehe,very near you.cross the road reach your cluster liao. we have relatives & frds in that cluster so we didnt wan to choose there wait do bad things ppl will know.LoLx...so we took those surplus flats down the road. :P

my fren's relative 1st time ballot is <10

wahaha! grade-1 champion sia. 000x on 1st attempt! :jawdrop:

hoho. wonder if my ID will belive it and keep his word for my granite top bo. :dribble:

Edited by DoubleJ

half yearly sale have options all over singapore to choose from but how many flats to choose from is another question and the worst thing is that many flats are still under construction. :bangwall:

have to wait for another 2 to 3 years b4 getting the flat. :furious:

wah worst things these year applicants so far got so many more than 10,000 :dunno:

but still never give up hope...

top 50 is my aim...... :sport-smiley-003:

i go for jun bto in punggol breeze.. my 3rd time... and i got 88...

i do know of one forumer (in punggol forum) whose number is 1 for punggol breeze.. her 3rd attempt also...

btw I am new here ^^

Edited by eeyorex

i go for jun bto in punggol breeze.. my 3rd time... and i got 88...

i do know of one forumer (in punggol forum) whose number is 1 for punggol breeze.. her 3rd attempt also...

btw I am new here ^^

welcome to RT, the essential 'textbook' for home seekers and owners. :good:

88 "fa fa" number leh. good sign. :dancingqueen:

wow, wonder who is the 0001 sia. got money also can't cannot buy de. that ballot ticket must really frame up nice nice sia. :bow:

My parents bid for the 40 floor toa payoh lor 2 flat back in year 2005 and we got a Queue number of 2. So its possible to be top 10.

Now we are happily staying there.

hee hee hee