Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
DoubleJ

What's Your Ballot Number?

My parents bid for the 40 floor toa payoh lor 2 flat back in year 2005 and we got a Queue number of 2. So its possible to be top 10.

Now we are happily staying there.

hee hee hee

Hi Jeremy,

are you parent working in govt sector (eg hdb,SP) or are they some RC member ?

I alwys think this ballot is unfair,as it is not open :(

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi Jeremy,

I alwys think this ballot is unfair,as it is not open

:(

Hi,

They are not working in the govt sector nor are they any RC member.

We just submit our application online and we just this queue number.

Think we must be lucky ba.

Thanks!

My parents bid for the 40 floor toa payoh lor 2 flat back in year 2005 and we got a Queue number of 2. So its possible to be top 10.

Now we are happily staying there.

hee hee hee

did you happen to go with them for first appt bo? got see anyone with a bright aura around him bo? that would be the legendary 0001 for that ballot liao. haha got glow de. :bow:

Hi Jeremy,

I alwys think this ballot is unfair,as it is not open

:(

that's something like my id's conspiracy theory lo. my theory more drama, i think they purposely make number void. so maybe 1-100 have only 80 ppl. 20numbers missing. so hor..increase demand for resale, price go up. then they will have reason to up their flat prices mah. cos they peg to current property market de mah. drama enough bo.haha. and when we start seeing 498k lv-2 flats being sold off, sp price hike of 21% dispite billons of profits. next election lagi more drama ba. :P

Being a new PR here, I dont understand why is it is so hard for HDB to give housing to applicants. I mean, they were publishing that they are building HDBs here and there a few thousand units, then how come families are getting tough time to get even a ballot number? Guess it this reason the major contribution to higher price of resale units especially 6yrs old unit.

the oct half yearly sale of flat... actually i did notice something. :bangwall:

when i applied for the flats ,but it was not required to apply for a particular estate.why is this so ? :dunno:

ok what wld be the next step ?

is this what wld happen-------- 1.go down hdb on my appointment date.2.request to get this particular flat in that particular estate.3.if the flat is available , pay the option to purchase and thats it?

can somone explain to me in regards to my question... :notti:

very confusing... :help:

Just curious and wanna find out if anyone able to get 0001 or heard of anyone with 0001 so far. :curse:

after speaking to many ppl including various Contractors & IDs, it seems they hardly know of anyone getting top-10 numbers too..i'll start the ball rolling, it'll be fun! :sport-smiley-004:

regardless of which ballot you are in, just wanna see if there are really any known top-10 numbers. hehe

April 08 ballot

Number: 0043

Attempt: 1st

:P

Hi I'm new here...usually I just look look see see at this forum.

I'm the one eeyorex has mentioned...

Q No. 1 ONE - Punggol Breeze

:dancingqueen:

And this is my 3rd attempt.

1st - Q No. 395

2nd - Q No. 775

3rd - Q No. 1

Even I envy myself...ha ha Just pure luck n totally blessed!!

Edited by irenetsh

:help::help::help:

no 1 in ponggol breeze ? :thumbs up:

when i apply for the half yearly sale .. it never ask me which location i want ...

so when am i suppose to know which location wld i be getting ? :o

very confusing :drunk:

For Half Yearly Sale - Flats selection are first-come-first-served basis irregardless of location.

so does that means when we go there if no one chhoses the location which i wanted.. i wld still get it? :horse: regardless of my queue no,maybe if its 800? :disturb:

Hi I'm new here...usually I just look look see see at this forum.

I'm the one eeyorex has mentioned...

Q No. 1 ONE - Punggol Breeze

:dancingqueen:

And this is my 3rd attempt.

1st - Q No. 395

2nd - Q No. 775

3rd - Q No. 1

Even I envy myself...ha ha Just pure luck n totally blessed!!

WoOt, The LEGEND has appeared!!! :bow:

ps: my ID kept his word, i'll be getting granite upgrade free and him? his jaw still cannot close fully yet. :P

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

WoOt, The LEGEND has appeared!!! :bow:

ps: my ID kept his word, i'll be getting granite upgrade free and him? his jaw still cannot close fully yet. :P

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

DoubleJ > if your ID needs proof I can scan u my letter..... :good:

nesh > Yes...if ur desired unit in whatever location is still available regardless what's ur Q no. of course u can select it on ur selection day lor.. ;)

nesh > Yes...if ur desired unit in whatever location is still available regardless what's ur Q no. of course u can select it on ur selection day lor.. ;)

yoz.. thx alot..great to hear that... ok another question :

usually which is people's fav choice in taking up a flat .. i mean in which estate?

the last hdb sale... which estate sold almost all flats ?

but i guess nowadays ppl don't mind taking up any type of flat in any estate even if the flat is 3o+ old which is sold(repurchased unit)

Ya I guess the demand is still there, so far i know, Punggol Sapphire BTO has more than 80% take up rate. Not bad liao...ppl still willing to wait for 2-3yrs for new flats.

As for location, it's really very personal perferences, there are so many factors to consider. Think of ur own requirements and choose wisely.

Dun care what other ppl says, it's u staying in the flat for at least 5 yrs, so u should be comfortable abt it at the very start.

:bath:

Edited by irenetsh

DoubleJ > if your ID needs proof I can scan u my letter..... :good:

thank you very much! anyway his cool with it,accepted the wager. btw, we all had a very good laugh out of this. :lol:

my ID very joker, say i cannot find 0001 cos there isn't any to be found etc. so we have a wager and when i show him this page his eyeballs nearly popped out. then his partner,whom is another joker type like us. starts throwing funny looks at my id whom starts to drop his jaw upon meeting his stares. haha. we could't stop laughing as he act stephen chow and went about doing his things with his jaw dropped. my stomache still hurts from all the laughing just now. :lol:

thank you very much! anyway his cool with it,accepted the wager. btw, we all had a very good laugh out of this. :lol:

my ID very joker, say i cannot find 0001 cos there isn't any to be found etc. so we have a wager and when i show him this page his eyeballs nearly popped out. then his partner,whom is another joker type like us. starts throwing funny looks at my id whom starts to drop his jaw upon meeting his stares. haha. we could't stop laughing as he act stephen chow and went about doing his things with his jaw dropped. my stomache still hurts from all the laughing just now. :lol:

:dancingqueen: Ha ha ha.... :yamseng: