Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
DoubleJ

What's Your Ballot Number?

Hi I'm new here...usually I just look look see see at this forum.

I'm the one eeyorex has mentioned...

Q No. 1 ONE - Punggol Breeze

:dancingqueen:

And this is my 3rd attempt.

1st - Q No. 395

2nd - Q No. 775

3rd - Q No. 1

Even I envy myself...ha ha Just pure luck n totally blessed!!

WOWWWWWWWWWWW .. so envy :jawdrop: hopefully i also get good que no for my 3rd attempt .. hahahaa

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Q number above 50 have lower chance of getting a flat of our choice, is that right?

If the choice of our flat has been sold and we decided not to choose other available flat, will our change of 2nd balloting get lower?

Q number above 50 have lower chance of getting a flat of our choice, is that right?

If the choice of our flat has been sold and we decided not to choose other available flat, will our change of 2nd balloting get lower?

its a matter of luck.

queue no is all depend on computer balloting.

if u never choose a flat on the first appt despite ur queue no is small, then next balloting the chance of ur queue no becoming bigger is quite high.actually its all depends on luck. :notti:

erm for me...IMO never aim for any from begining.. coz I know I will just waste my energy and hope if I choose 1 ideal choice and it get chosen before me

better shortlist only when your appt comes near... =)

erm for me...IMO never aim for any from begining.. coz I know I will just waste my energy and hope if I choose 1 ideal choice and it get chosen before me

ya totally agree with u :)

i never got anything small than the hundreds and my 'best' number was nearly the end 8000+ =(

But my friend got <10 and she chose the punggol flat with the balcony in the MBR... lucky gal .. and i ended up with a resale :dunno:

Can't remember the number of attempts, but half a year back, I got Q.00017 for a Build-to-order flat at Punggol MRT. But we rejected because it's really far from everywhere else.

Then now finally we get 1 at Queenstown MRT :good: . This is our first attempt, but the result came out very late (in April '08). Q number was also not good, so we end up choosing 2nd floor :(

You guys are really lucky!

I'm the first timer and I start to try my luck since last Oct. The best Q number I got as 5xx, that's out of total of 255 available flats. And I was told there was no flat left for me to choose even before my appointment date came! The next best number I got was 4941 for this time half year sale, all the rest are quite bigger than this ...

Oh well, I guess I'm not lucky enough for a HDB balloted flat, so I bought a resale one right after I knew my Q number for this half year sale (been looking for one for over 6 months ...)

Edited by fengwei

Since one already pay $10 for a hope, better make full use of it =)

Hi,

My first attempt was 20xx for punggol unit, appt came at the last minute and was given only 2-3 choices left at lower levels so dropped it.

Second attempt was 11xx for toa payoh central, was a stressful month for my appt to come while waiting everyday looking at the teletext and online available units left. Finally managed to get it, because I am not under the chinese quota.

I think the problem is because the chinese population is overwhelming in Singapore, tats why there is this problem of not enough families have the luxury to purchase new units from HDB. So all turn to resale flats, and thus inflation is high.

Maybe the govt should start to revise the quota limit allowed for different races in each new flats, that should solve the problem of too many families but not enough flats. As you noticed, most of the leftover flats being released are mostly for malay & others.

:notti:

first attempt for me... haha i was told no queue no as i applied after the 1 week grace.

2nd attempt this year half yearly sale.... queue no was 8008...

3rd attempt this year sept balloting ..queue no was 191 ...maybe have chance... have to hope ppl drop their chances...only 164 flats available and out of that only 59 have available keys....