Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
alan26

Simple & Nice Home

I like the chandelier. :) How much did u pay for it?

Its roughly about $320 to $330 like dat. Its even more nice when i switch on the lights with many LEDs. That's the chandalier that i choose. haha, at first my hubby objected, after that, i insisted on it and finally, bought it :notti:

Nice kitchen! It looks very big fr the pics. :good:

Thanks for your compliments! :dancingqueen:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

We have moved in officially Last Saturday. But no pics yet. as yet to tidy finish the place and its quite messy. more completed pics to be uploaded soon when pack finish!

Our ID is very very kind, to let us choose the Pergo brand, but its the lowest end of the range for the Pergo Family. Cannot remember liao, but the price is very reasonable. and the quality is indeed very good. Even better than Supreme & Exquisite

Hi Pinklady,

Can I know which ID you have use? One of my friend is getting her place soon and she is looking for a ID also. Thanks!!!

Hi Pinklady,

Can I know which ID you have use? One of my friend is getting her place soon and she is looking for a ID also. Thanks!!!

Hi Butterfly, i have PM you already. Please check your inbox.

At last my kitchen is done except for hob

kitchendone.jpg

My dog is happily running around his new home! is he cute?

livingroom2-1.jpg

Living room view

livingroomright.jpg

version 1

Ledorange.jpg

version 2

ledgreen.jpg

Wow the deep red colour is nice! Most people have the fiery red one but I think the deep red for the kitchen cabinets looks more sexy! :P

Yeah haha, thanks. this red colour, intially i objected strongly to it. because i was never a fan of red. then my ID brought us to see a showflat the colour of the red is not really fiery nor chilli red, then my hubby say should be okay, then we choose lor. then initially wanted to do top part white colour, but i say wait cooking all the fumes goes up, then how? confirm become dirty white, i dun tink it looks nice lor then change to black colour. the white solid top is the colour which i have insisted on. because i tink it is a balance between black and red. something like our flag!

hi pinklady,

nice color combi 4 ur kitchen!!

:yamseng:

Hi Cher, thanks a lot for your compliments! cheers :dancingqueen:

Hmm...i think im ok with it,cos im the one who insisted wanting it, my ID stress like mad cos the cost of tarkett is dbl of those he wanted to provide me with. I would not have like the Tarkett V-groove series not for our fren who installed them. I have seen his place, simply like the way they look and feel. Well i think when it comes to things like tat, be it electrical or not.....we call it 'lemon'. I believe it all depends on luck.

Have u heard of ppl who complain abt their Toyota keeps breaking down since day one? I have, perhaps they are jus one out of 100? or 1000?

All i can do now is pray that i will be one of the lucky ones....worst come to worst, change lor :yamseng:

Hi Havencaveman,

dont worry about Tarquett la.. its distributed by GoodRich and along side with Pergo, Pergo altht may not be exclusively to Goodrich. From what I know and confirm by this forum Tarquett is one of the top international brand and known for its quality. They have some many range from lower to upper expensive high end types...

Between my installer who is also a sub contractor for goodrich confirm that the range you & I have is top notch one... no worries la...

In fact living for more than 1 month now with the Tarquett flooring, not only theres no foot prints or marks... it alway look clean n "smooth" to my feet without the oily irky feeling....

Be 100% assured at least till now.. long term like beyond 3-5 years, i'll tell down the road.

Cheers... :yamseng:

Hi Havencaveman,

dont worry about Tarquett la.. its distributed by GoodRich and along side with Pergo, Pergo altht may not be exclusively to Goodrich. From what I know and confirm by this forum Tarquett is one of the top international brand and known for its quality. They have some many range from lower to upper expensive high end types...

Between my installer who is also a sub contractor for goodrich confirm that the range you & I have is top notch one... no worries la...

In fact living for more than 1 month now with the Tarquett flooring, not only theres no foot prints or marks... it alway look clean n "smooth" to my feet without the oily irky feeling....

Be 100% assured at least till now.. long term like beyond 3-5 years, i'll tell down the road.

Cheers... :yamseng:

hi Byr, i think u replied to the wrong thread liao......

Hi Pinklady,

Your kitchen look nice. Did you use the wall tiles as your backing ? Is it better and easier for the cleaning ?

By the way, your hob is white?

Edited: Sorry, I just read that you put kitchen done except for the hob...

Edited by lubbi

Yeah haha, thanks. this red colour, intially i objected strongly to it. because i was never a fan of red. then my ID brought us to see a showflat the colour of the red is not really fiery nor chilli red, then my hubby say should be okay, then we choose lor. then initially wanted to do top part white colour, but i say wait cooking all the fumes goes up, then how? confirm become dirty white, i dun tink it looks nice lor then change to black colour. the white solid top is the colour which i have insisted on. because i tink it is a balance between black and red. something like our flag!

Hi Cher, thanks a lot for your compliments! cheers :dancingqueen:

Nice combi. I think the white top with the white tiles in the middle really goes well. :dancingqueen:

Nice combi. I think the white top with the white tiles in the middle really goes well. :dancingqueen:

thanks pinkpetter. your house also simply looks great, esp the long chairs

Hi Pinklady,

Your kitchen look nice. Did you use the wall tiles as your backing ? Is it better and easier for the cleaning ?

By the way, your hob is white?

Edited: Sorry, I just read that you put kitchen done except for the hob...

Yeah the wall tiles is the backing. its more easier to clean. and my hob's colour is white, althought the product code is Sandy White colour

Very Angry with the ID. got a whole list of defects for him to rectify, say wait wait wait. Now CNY leh, workers all go home oredi. but then u must noe that, we have since moved into the house 2 weeks ago!

Then how? the toilets dunno what happened keep on having a very funnie smell, like a dead rat likedat (ID said to my hubby: toilet confirm got smell what) what do u tink? if toilet keep on having dead rat smell, that's normal??? can u imagine, i keep on spraying the lemon air sprayer every 5 mins and the whole can, i almost finish using in almost 2 days.

and the sink pipe below my new L-Shaped Kitchen Cabinet, the pipe keep on dripping water. told him since last week, no plumber CAME. my hubby have to DIY himself, and paste some white colour tape to seal it first.

Meeting ID tonite. Let's keep fingers crossed on what r the replies & when can retify the problems. Hope that can be rectified at first week of feb

Edited by Pinklady