Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Glass Shelf

BathAccessories.jpg

Metal Shelf for putting my bathing and facial stuff

BathroomAccessoriesMetalShelf.jpg

Brother Printer

BrotherPRINTER.jpg

Another pix of my hob, for the black buttons

p><p> [img]<a href=http://i421.photobucket.com/albums/pp292/astral_alan/MyLazyReclinerStudyRoom.jpg' alt='MyLazyReclinerStudyRoom.jpg'>

Newly Purchased BLACK wok for frying

MyNewPurchaseWokforFRYING.jpg

My Piggy Humidifier

MyPiggyHumidifier.jpg

Instant Heater

Shower.jpg

As promised, i have uploaded all of my pics of my house. ~~Enjoy~~

Techno Heater

TechnoMiniHeater.jpg

Toilet Roll Holder

ToiletRollHolder.jpg

Turbo Hob White Colour

TurboHob-1.jpg

Turbo Wording up close

UpClosePICofTurbo.jpg

Very Angry with the ID. got a whole list of defects for him to rectify, say wait wait wait. Now CNY leh, workers all go home oredi. but then u must noe that, we have since moved into the house 2 weeks ago!

Then how? the toilets dunno what happened keep on having a very funnie smell, like a dead rat likedat (ID said to my hubby: toilet confirm got smell what) what do u tink? if toilet keep on having dead rat smell, that's normal??? can u imagine, i keep on spraying the lemon air sprayer every 5 mins and the whole can, i almost finish using in almost 2 days.

and the sink pipe below my new L-Shaped Kitchen Cabinet, the pipe keep on dripping water. told him since last week, no plumber CAME. my hubby have to DIY himself, and paste some white colour tape to seal it first.

Meeting ID tonite. Let's keep fingers crossed on what r the replies & when can retify the problems. Hope that can be rectified at first week of feb

mm then how did the discussion go? The pipe one is BAD! that one MUST rectify... otherwise what if the water bill skyrockets?

mm then how did the discussion go? The pipe one is BAD! that one MUST rectify... otherwise what if the water bill skyrockets?

The ID came and see nor that day. after that, he send his Plumber down last Sat to seal up the leakage and its okay right now. now still got 2 more defects to attend to

My Red Red Clock

MyRedClock.jpg

My Tissue Holder

TissueHolder.jpg

My Dog looking at me, is he cute?

Xiaobailookingatme.jpg

hi everybody, i need help in cheap DIY nice looking wall decals. any suggestions? What about wall paintings too? would like to buy some to decorate my bare walls. any help wuld be appreciated. thanks!

Wah... Ur kitchen is very nice de loh! I like the deep red too, but hb said that he prefers bright red. Hehehee.. And u got lots of little cute stuff like the placemats, tissue holder, etc. The cutest of cuz is ur little doggie! :D

Wah... Ur kitchen is very nice de loh! I like the deep red too, but hb said that he prefers bright red. Hehehee.. And u got lots of little cute stuff like the placemats, tissue holder, etc. The cutest of cuz is ur little doggie! :D

Thanks Angel for your compliments! yeah i love it too. but intially we fought over what colours to choose. headache headache. because i wanted all black and toilet bowls all black too. becos i felt it looked so highclass and sophiscated. then our ID bought us to a 3 storey bungalow, showflat. the tv laminate feature wall is using this shade of red, and i am convinced to do this shade of red, well i never regreted! anyway bright red should be also very nice, its such a trendy and won't be out-dated colour! u got all red for your top & bottom cabinets huh? wat about solid surface? yeah haha, the placemats i bought it at Value Dollar shop. its so cheap. next i wanted to buy a Hello Kitty Tower Holder, but HB dun allow saying it doesn't match our concept of the bathroom :dunno:

www.decorettestore.com

I got mine from there... hehe

decals1.jpg

decals2.jpg

Pinkpetter, how much your decals costs you? it looks so nice. The decals is something like a stencil and you draw with what type of pen, and how long it took you to draw? it looks so professionally done! advise advise me plsz

pinklady..i super heart ur kitchen! big n spacious..and exactly the same colour scheme i intend to have for my kitchen! but i will not have the luxury on space..mine is a pathetic pigeon hole in punggol..not too sure my tiny kitchen can take the colour anot..

the decals pinkpetter used should be stickers..pinkpetter..do share the cost of it ya..u put it up urself or the ppl there did it for u? i've been looking at those from winkplay.com so itz nice to see another supplier here..

Thanks Angel for your compliments! yeah i love it too. but intially we fought over what colours to choose. headache headache. because i wanted all black and toilet bowls all black too. becos i felt it looked so highclass and sophiscated. then our ID bought us to a 3 storey bungalow, showflat. the tv laminate feature wall is using this shade of red, and i am convinced to do this shade of red, well i never regreted! anyway bright red should be also very nice, its such a trendy and won't be out-dated colour! u got all red for your top & bottom cabinets huh? wat about solid surface? yeah haha, the placemats i bought it at Value Dollar shop. its so cheap. next i wanted to buy a Hello Kitty Tower Holder, but HB dun allow saying it doesn't match our concept of the bathroom :dunno:

Pinkpetter, how much your decals costs you? it looks so nice. The decals is something like a stencil and you draw with what type of pen, and how long it took you to draw? it looks so professionally done! advise advise me plsz

Hee.. great to hear that u didn't regret doing the red. :) I'll be doing white top cabinets and also the body of the bottom cabinets. Only the bottom cabinets' doors are red. Not too sure if my description is understandable anot. hehehe.. It'll look kind of like mwerkz lovely kitchen. :)

Haha! Buy a Hello Kitty toothbrush holder or sth like that loh. Can easily hide away when guests come. :)

Pai seh I just saw your reply!

The one in the living room cost me $50. The one in my room is $35. :)

The one in the living room is customised. I found the quote and told them how I wanted it. She sent me a draft picture of what I described, I approved, paid and she sent me a clearer picture to confirm before mailing it to me. :)

They are stickers. Very easy to put up though it takes some patience. She gave instructions and a sample for me to try out first. :)

Pai seh I just saw your reply!

The one in the living room cost me $50. The one in my room is $35. :)

The one in the living room is customised. I found the quote and told them how I wanted it. She sent me a draft picture of what I described, I approved, paid and she sent me a clearer picture to confirm before mailing it to me. :)

They are stickers. Very easy to put up though it takes some patience. She gave instructions and a sample for me to try out first. :)

Aha pinkpetter, thanks for telling me. it certainly helps! wow never knew the stickers is so cheap huh. cheap and look very ex. haha

guys, i got a major problem! my old wardrobe which bought 1 year ago from Silver River has COLLASPED! Help. the sceanario: i was trying to take out some clothes and since its a sliding door, i pushed to left side. no movement. then i pushed it to right side. after that nothing Moved. i pushed again, the whole thread cum roller came out and the whole door came out too! OMG :furious::furious::furious:

Anybody got any good carpenter to recommend or not? Becos i dun have a lot of budget to custom make one