Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
alan26

Simple & Nice Home

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

But the tiles there look 'orbiang'. must as well hack it off. Giving the house a new look, new feel. Anyway the masonry work is kicking off soon.

This is the my house design created from floor planner. Outcome should some sort like that

floorplandesign1.jpg

So fun to play the floor planner. Give u an idea where to place your furniture.

Kitchen Wall Tile is Almost done, could u see the line on the tiles

kitchenview3.jpg

Common Toilet Wall Tile too. I like my common toilet wall tiles, i choose one mah. Very Nice

CommonToilet.jpg

CommonToilet1-1.jpg

MBR Toilet wall tiles. My wife choose one also not bad. Flowery pattern

MBRToilet3.jpg

MBRToilet1.jpg

Edited by alan26

hi alan26.. i am not sure what does this "Supply labour & material to apply whole hse plastering". Your contractor do some plastering works at your ceiling is it?

hi alan26.. i am not sure what does this "Supply labour & material to apply whole hse plastering". Your contractor do some plastering works at your ceiling is it?

yup correct. they did plastering work for whole house and thats include ceiling plastering also.

Mine is a resale flat therefore the wall is uneven so gotta do plastering to make it even.

actually if can keep part of that living room wall tiles and make into a new retro feature wall also nice :D

actually if can keep part of that living room wall tiles and make into a new retro feature wall also nice :D

I intend to paint a slightly darker color for that wall and use that area as dining area.

hmm...can it be completed before cny?have u start purchasing some big items like furniture and tv..washing machine,fridge e.t.c.?

Can la. Mine take four weeks... moving in this week... his tiled liao... :) Buying stuff can always buy slowly...

No TV, no fridge can still move in ma :P

hmm...can it be completed before cny?have u start purchasing some big items like furniture and tv..washing machine,fridge e.t.c.?

The estimated completion date is abt 10th Jan' 09 but definitely b4 CNY