Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
alan26

Simple & Nice Home

well mine will only TOP in june/july, so still few months away :( cant wait

hopefully my flooring will be as good as yours....

but at least i dont have to find furnitures anymore since we're reusing all we had from current home.

love your red digo clock, may i know where and how much you bought it?

we bought it from a shop in Marina Square leh. i tink its on the 2nd or 3rd floor, called Molecule or something like that. Half price. orginal price is close to $100.00 leh...orginally wanted another clock, but they all sold out liao. (tink its near to the Creative store, same level) hope that helps :D

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

During saturday, went to ikea to buy a MOSSBY shelf and BJARNUM Bracket @ $49 in my living room.

Giving my house a new look..cool

CIMG2492.jpg

CIMG2491.jpg

Edited by alan26

Anyway my power drill with Hammer function brand is SKILL 550W bought at around $60.

CIMG2496.jpg

Went to suntec carrefour on sunday wanting to buy sofix @offer price but only left non offer one. So while having this dilemma, we run into this brand call

Bona. Spray onto the floor then wipe it. Just try it out today, ok lah, giving a clean feeling to my feet.

CIMG2493.jpg

CIMG2494.jpg

Our ID is very very kind, to let us choose the Pergo brand, but its the lowest end of the range for the Pergo Family. Cannot remember liao, but the price is very reasonable. and the quality is indeed very good. Even better than Supreme & Exquisite

Hi Pinklady,

There's Exquisite brand for laminate floor? My Id gave us (without telling) laminate floor named Original Exquisite, is it the same as you mentioned?

Hi Pinklady,

There's Exquisite brand for laminate floor? My Id gave us (without telling) laminate floor named Original Exquisite, is it the same as you mentioned?

Hi ema82, Pergo and EXQUISITE is totally 2 different brands. so, we cannot really comment on that leh....

Ours is Pergo, but in the lower end category, you may wanna find out. there are so many brands of laminate on the mkt. like your exquisite, supreme, tarkett, etc

Over the weekend i discover something interesting about my magiclean mop.

magiclean.jpg

All the while i've been using it and attach the paper wipe onto it, as i'm doing the floor cleaning chores. I start thinking about how i used to mop the floor

when i was still a kid. I prepare a pail of water and a cloth then start wiping the whole house floor.(for my age that time a mop is too heavy for me)

Although it's tiring but the floor is really very clean after that, then came this evolution (magiclean mop).

I plant my idea onto my magiclean mop. So i grab one the cloth, wet it and try out the folowing.

magiccleanmop.jpg

magiccleanmop2.jpg

Indeed it's works well. After wiping a room, i remove it for a wash. Very clean indeed.

After change to a clean cloth, it could also be used to clean the cobweb/lizard **** that is near the ceiling.(Cleaning whole house ceiling in less than 10 min)

If needed you could also use it clean you kitchen tiles/top kitchen cabinet.

Guest poetsdesign
My Red Red Clock

MyRedClock.jpg

My Tissue Holder

TissueHolder.jpg

My Dog looking at me, is he cute?

Xiaobailookingatme.jpg

hi everybody, i need help in cheap DIY nice looking wall decals. any suggestions? What about wall paintings too? would like to buy some to decorate my bare walls. any help wuld be appreciated. thanks!

Hello,

if you need wall decors or painting try to come to Poets' Design at 1023 Upper Serangoon Rd

check my signature

Wishing you get what you are looking for

Yeah okay thanks. anyway, once you've got your laminates, plsz also do share with us your pics. tq

Hi Pinklady, Renovating my house soon. Can you please email me Naaman's contact please. Thanks for your time.

Rgds