Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
alan26

Simple & Nice Home

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

New updates! Yesterday my hardworking hubby pasted the decals on the blank wall, in front of the dinning table. Here it is. It definitely adds some colour to the boring wall now.

CIMG2589.jpg

CIMG2588.jpg

Hi Alan, ya! Our floorplans are similar, that's why i pm you for your ID's contact.

But I haven't contact him yet. Hee...

hello Jamie, no problem. I am Alan's wife. you still got his number rite? you can contact him or sms him lor. when are you planning to move in? you planning to get married first then move into the new home or...?

hi Pinklady, your chandelier has more crystals and mine has no LED lights sad.gif we didn't see any chandelier with LED lights through our search. i love LED lights, think it enhance the sparkle of the crystals. how much did you pay for your chandelier and what type of crystals do they use?

hi Pinklady, your chandelier has more crystals and mine has no LED lights sad.gif we didn't see any chandelier with LED lights through our search. i love LED lights, think it enhance the sparkle of the crystals. how much did you pay for your chandelier and what type of crystals do they use?

oh the lightings shop that i bought from, no more oredi, they shifted to another place. the lao ban nian, quoted me $200 something, i cannot remember how much. I also love the LED lights. got red, blue, green, purple lights. if you switch on 1st time, my is orange lights. 2nd time, green, red,blue, purple. will change to many multi colours, and looks so romantic.

Oh that time when we buy, never asked what type of crystals leh.... anyway even if made in china types, we also dun mind. since the price quite reasonable.

wow, $200+ for the chandelier is really worth it. yah, i suppose for that price shd be China crystals but layman can't really tell the difference. good deal :)

Although the lighting shop is not around but they still have a warehouse in jurong. If u want u could call them up and check their new address.

Point One Lighting(used to be in Jalan Besar)- 9765-4023 (Their price is quite reasonable)

hey, no problem. but the group photo, who is who huh? you are which 1 huh?

HUH. alamak. I pai seh to tag. ok ok i go tag first.. :P I'm next to Uncle.

Guest Goobii

ID: Mr Naaman Loh

why don't u post his contact directly? I also may want to call him up for ideas... since we are also planning for our reno

We check with Naaman before. He does not want his number to be distributed without control. Bo Bian, Gotta tok abt Human Rights.

I PM u his number already.